Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, UNP has issued more dividends than 95.09% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- UNP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 92.78% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, UNP has returned $2,616,000,000 US dollars -- more than 93.82% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UNP's price: MDRR, CORR, CPB, BF.B and LEJU.
UNP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Union Pacific Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 43.02% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Union Pacific Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Union Pacific Corp's dividend yield of 1.93% is in the bottom 37.84%.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $20 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 35.08% of companies in the same revenue class.
UNP Dividend Chart
UNP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UNP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||3.43%|
|2||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||2.98%|
|3||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||2.40%|
|4||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|6||UNP||Union Pacific Corporation||1.75%|
|7||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corporation||1.41%|
|8||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||1.30%|
|9||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||1.17%|
|11||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||0.76%|
|12||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.71%|
|13||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Company||0.64%|
|14||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.62%|
|15||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|16||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|17||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|19||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|20||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|