Univar Inc. (UNVR): Price and Financial Metrics
UNVR Stock Summary
- Univar Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.89% of US listed stocks.
- UNVR's went public 4.7 years ago, making it older than merely 15.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.44, Univar Solutions Inc has a higher such ratio than only 14.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Univar Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARW, LM, BECN, MATW, and FORR.
- Visit UNVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.univar.com.
UNVR Stock Price Chart More Charts
UNVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.26||52-week high||$24.77|
|Prev. close||$18.10||52-week low||$16.50|
|Day high||$17.97||Avg. volume||1,351,881|
|50-day MA||$22.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.80||Market Cap||2.91B|
Univar Inc. (UNVR) Company Bio
Univar Inc. distributes commodity and specialty chemical products, and related services worldwide. The company offers caustic-soda, hydrochloric acid, absorbents, catalysts, fuel additives, water soluble polymers, gas treating amines, lubricants, surfactants, solvents, methanol, and heat transfer fluids for oil and gas industry; and solvents, epoxy resins, polyurethanes, titanium dioxide, fumed silica, esters, plasticizers, silicones, and specialty amines for that are used to make paints, inks, glues, and other binders. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
UNVR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for UNVR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Univar Solutions Inc ranked in the 83st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Univar Solutions Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 55. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 23.68% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.39 years comes in at 0.72%; that's greater than 88.43% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Univar Solutions Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.91. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.84% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|