Univar Inc. (UNVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNVR POWR Grades
- UNVR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.19% of US stocks.
- UNVR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- UNVR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
UNVR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UNVR is 4.39 -- better than 91.12% of US stocks.
- UNVR's current price/earnings ratio is 68.64, which is higher than 87.48% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.53, Univar Solutions Inc has a higher such ratio than only 10.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JBT, SNX, RCII, ABG, and DLTH.
- UNVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Univar Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.univar.com.
UNVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.98||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$26.15||52-week low||$13.35|
|Day high||$27.00||Avg. volume||1,035,760|
|50-day MA||$22.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.60||Market Cap||4.58B|
Univar Inc. (UNVR) Company Bio
Univar Inc. distributes commodity and specialty chemical products, and related services worldwide. The company offers caustic-soda, hydrochloric acid, absorbents, catalysts, fuel additives, water soluble polymers, gas treating amines, lubricants, surfactants, solvents, methanol, and heat transfer fluids for oil and gas industry; and solvents, epoxy resins, polyurethanes, titanium dioxide, fumed silica, esters, plasticizers, silicones, and specialty amines for that are used to make paints, inks, glues, and other binders. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
UNVR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Univar Solutions Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Univar Solutions Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UNVR, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.99 years, is -0.06% -- higher than merely 17.34% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 24.05% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Univar Solutions Inc experienced a tax rate of about 3% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 23.19% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UNVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNVR Latest Social Stream
View Full UNVR Social Stream
Latest UNVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Univar Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNVR as an investment opportunity.
Univar (UNVR) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
UNVR vs. PPG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
New Strong Buy Stocks for May 13th
Univar Solutions Inc. Just Beat Analyst Forecasts, And Analysts Have Been Updating Their Predictions
It's been a good week for Univar Solutions Inc. ( NYSE:UNVR ) shareholders, because the company has just released its...
The following slide deck was published by Univar Solutions Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
UNVR Price Returns