Univar Inc. (UNVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNVR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where UNVR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UNVR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- UNVR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
UNVR Stock Summary
- UNIVAR SOLUTIONS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.69% of US listed stocks.
- UNVR's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UNIVAR SOLUTIONS INC is reporting a growth rate of 143.4%; that's higher than 89% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are THO, GMS, FL, MOD, and BCC.
- UNVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIVAR SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.univar.com.
UNVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, UNVR's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.18% lower, now standing at 6.9.
- Over the past 89 months, UNVR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 180.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNVR.
UNVR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 94.11%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -68.86%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -35.77%.
The table below shows UNVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNVR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.96% of graded US stocks.
- UNVR's asset turnover comes in at 1.403 -- ranking 58th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SNX, TEL, and GMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNVR.
The table below shows UNVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.94||52-week high||$34.00|
|Prev. close||$24.28||52-week low||$21.49|
|Day high||$24.39||Avg. volume||1,267,549|
|50-day MA||$25.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.88||Market Cap||3.99B|
Univar Inc. (UNVR) Company Bio
Univar Inc. distributes commodity and specialty chemical products, and related services worldwide. The company offers caustic-soda, hydrochloric acid, absorbents, catalysts, fuel additives, water soluble polymers, gas treating amines, lubricants, surfactants, solvents, methanol, and heat transfer fluids for oil and gas industry; and solvents, epoxy resins, polyurethanes, titanium dioxide, fumed silica, esters, plasticizers, silicones, and specialty amines for that are used to make paints, inks, glues, and other binders. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
UNVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNVR Latest Social Stream
View Full UNVR Social Stream
Latest UNVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVAR SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNVR as an investment opportunity.
Univar Solutions Inc. (NYSE: UNVR) ("Univar Solutions" or "the Company"), a leading global solutions provider to users of specialty ingredients and chemicals, today announced that on November 1, 2022 it plans to report financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2022.
Univar Solutions Inc. ( NYSE:UNVR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during...
Univar (UNVR) benefits from cost-management actions, market expansion and strategic acquisitions.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
UNVR Price Returns