Urban One Inc. Cl A (UONE): Price and Financial Metrics
UONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.89||52-week high||$8.04|
|Prev. close||$4.01||52-week low||$3.47|
|Day high||$4.20||Avg. volume||43,806|
|50-day MA||$4.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.98||Market Cap||190.32M|
UONE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UONE Stock Summary
- UONE's current price/earnings ratio is 2.82, which is higher than only 2.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for URBAN ONE INC is higher than merely 11.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- URBAN ONE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UONE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OLPX, KOP, VRTS, MD, and PRG.
- Visit UONE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.urban1.com.
UONE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, UONE's price/sales ratio is 71.43% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, UONE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 82.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UONE.
UONE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 620.61%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.7%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 81.49%.
The table below shows UONE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Urban One Inc. Cl A (UONE) Company Bio
Urban One, Inc. is a multi-media company, which engages in the radio broadcasting operation that targets African-American and urban listeners. It operates through the following segments: Radio Broadcasting, Reach Media, Digital, and Cable Television. The Radio Broadcasting segment includes all the broadcasting related operations. The Reach Media segment consists of the Tom Joyner Morning Show and its related activities. The Digital segment focuses on its online business, including the operations of Interactive One. The Cable Television segment deals with TV One's operations. The company was founded by Catherine L. Hughes in 1980 and is headquartered in Silver Spring, MD.
UONE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UONE Latest Social Stream
View Full UONE Social Stream
Latest UONE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about URBAN ONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UONE as an investment opportunity.
Urban One, Inc. (NASDAQ: UONEK; UONE) will be holding a conference call for investors, analysts and other interested parties to discuss its results for the first and second fiscal quarters of 2023.
Urban One, Inc. Receives Additional Nasdaq Staff Determination; Today Files Quarterly Reports for the Periods ended March 31, 2023 and June 30, 2023
Today, Urban One, Inc. (the "Company") reported that it received an Additional Staff Delisting Determination (the "Additional Staff Determination") from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq"), noting that the Company is now delinquent in filing its Form 10-Q for the period ended September 30, 2023 (the "Q3 2023 Form 10-Q") and that the additional delinquency may serve as a separate basis for the delisting of the Company's securities from Nasdaq. The Addit
Urban One Inc. announced today it is teaming up with TelevisaUnivision Inc. to raise awareness and empower African American and Hispanic voters in the 2024 election cycle. The media giants will co-host a groundbreaking breakfast event titled, Wake Up & Power Up with Diversity: An In-Depth Look at How to Engage Black and Hispanic Voters" on Thursday, November 2, 2023, at The Willard Intercontinental Hotel in Washington DC.
Today, Urban One, Inc. (the "Company"), reported that it received a letter from the Listing Qualifications Department (the "Listing Department") of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") notifying the Company that Nasdaq has initiated a process that could result in the delisting of the Company's securities from Nasdaq as a result of the Company not being in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Listing Rule"), which requires listed companies to timely file all required periodic fi
Today, Urban One, Inc. (NASDAQ: UONEK; UONE) (the "Company"), reported that it received a letter from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("NASDAQ") on August 16, 2023 (the "Third NASDAQ Letter") notifying the Company that it was not in compliance with requirements of NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(c)(2) (the "Rule") as a result of not having timely filed (i) its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2023 (the "Q1 2023 Form 10-Q" ) and (ii) its Q
UONE Price Returns