Urban One Inc. Cl A (UONE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UONE Stock Summary
- UONE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 82.9% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Urban One Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Urban One Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UONE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTOR, BRFS, GEL, SUN, and SPH.
- UONE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Urban One Inc's official web site, go to www.urban1.com.
UONE Valuation Summary
- UONE's price/earnings ratio is 23.5; this is 12.71% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UONE's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.1.
- UONE's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UONE.
UONE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.96%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -34.17%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -27.22%.
The table below shows UONE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UONE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.11||52-week high||$24.16|
|Prev. close||$6.72||52-week low||$3.23|
|Day high||$7.43||Avg. volume||3,519,986|
|50-day MA||$9.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.65||Market Cap||357.86M|
Urban One Inc. Cl A (UONE) Company Bio
Urban One, Inc. is a multi-media company, which engages in the radio broadcasting operation that targets African-American and urban listeners. It operates through the following segments: Radio Broadcasting, Reach Media, Digital, and Cable Television. The Radio Broadcasting segment includes all the broadcasting related operations. The Reach Media segment consists of the Tom Joyner Morning Show and its related activities. The Digital segment focuses on its online business, including the operations of Interactive One. The Cable Television segment deals with TV One's operations. The company was founded by Catherine L. Hughes in 1980 and is headquartered in Silver Spring, MD.
UONE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Urban One Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Urban One Inc ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UONE, they are:
- 32% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 6.49% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Urban One Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Urban One Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 92.59% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UONE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UONE Latest Social Stream
View Full UONE Social Stream
Latest UONE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Urban One Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UONE as an investment opportunity.
Urban One, Inc. (NASDAQ: UONEK; UONE) will be holding a conference call for investors, analysts and other interested parties to discuss its results for the second fiscal quarter of 2021.
UONE stock is a risky and volatile asset, no doubt about that.
Today, UONE stock is on the move with little in the way of significant news, signaling significant retail investor buying.
Urban One, the multimedia company led by Alfred Liggins III that owns the TV One and Cleo cable television networks in addition to radio stations, Reach Media and a growing casino gaming operation, has submitted to the SEC the results of voting on matters ranging from executive compensation to its board of directors. What are the results?
UONE Price Returns