Wheels Up Experience Inc. (UP): Price and Financial Metrics
UP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.24||52-week high||$2.88|
|Prev. close||$0.27||52-week low||$0.23|
|Day high||$0.27||Avg. volume||1,794,339|
|50-day MA||$0.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.12||Market Cap||59.76M|
UP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UP POWR Grades
- UP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.7% of US stocks.
- UP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 145 days.
- UP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.8% of US stocks).
UP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UP is 9.84 -- better than 96.21% of US stocks.
- UP's price/sales ratio is 0.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.18% of US stocks.
- WHEELS UP EXPERIENCE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -292.26%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WHEELS UP EXPERIENCE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DSP, VERB, ADN, GGR, and SKLZ.
- To check out WHEELS UP EXPERIENCE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819516.
UP Valuation Summary
- UP's price/earnings ratio is -0.1; this is 100.55% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- UP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UP.
UP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.69% of graded US stocks.
- UP's asset turnover comes in at 1.589 -- ranking 13th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of UP, see our UP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.94||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
Wheels Up Experience Inc. (UP) Company Bio
Wheels Up Partners LLC provides private aircraft transportation services for individuals and companies. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
UP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UP Latest Social Stream
View Full UP Social Stream
Latest UP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WHEELS UP EXPERIENCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UP as an investment opportunity.
Wheels Up Announces Increased Revenue for First Quarter 2023
Wheels Up Experience Inc. (NYSE:UP) today announced financial results for the first quarter, which ended March 31, 2023.
Wheels Up Announces Executive Transitions
Wheels Up Experience (NYSE: UP) today announced that, as of today, Founder Kenny Dichter will step away from his role as CEO at the company he established in 2013 and took public in 2021. Dichter will continue to be a member of the Board of Directors.
Wheels Up Announces New Member Programs, Service Areas
Wheels Up Experience (NYSE: UP), the leading on-demand charter operator in the United States, today announced redesigned programs to better serve its members and customers with tailored private aviation solutions that will feature industry-leading pricing and an enhanced flight experience and member service in its primary operating areas.
Wheels Up Adds Key Senior Talent to Drive Business Transformation
Wheels Up Experience (NYSE: UP) today announced two key additions to its senior management team to amplify its customer-focused business strategies and deliver on its profitability objectives.
Taking Flight in the Public Markets: Hear from flyExclusive Founder and CEO, Live from NYSE Floor
IPO Edge hosted a fireside chat from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange with Jim Segrave, Founder, Chairman and CEO of flyExclusive. Mr. Segrave, who is also a pilot […]
UP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...