Universe Pharmaceuticals INC (UPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UPC Stock Summary
- UPC has a higher market value than only 10.56% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,691,250.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, UNIVERSE PHARMACEUTICALS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- UNIVERSE PHARMACEUTICALS INC's stock had its IPO on March 23, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 6.64% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLRO, WAVE, TARO, CMCM, and AVGR.
- UPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIVERSE PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.dzrzy.com.
UPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UPC's price/sales ratio is 65% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 20 months, UPC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UPC.
UPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.76||52-week high||$2.34|
|Prev. close||$1.60||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$1.82||Avg. volume||69,521|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.96||Market Cap||38.28M|
Universe Pharmaceuticals INC (UPC) Company Bio
Universe Pharmaceuticals INC, a pharmaceutical company, engages in the manufacture, marketing, distribution, and sale of traditional Chinese medicine derivative products in China. It offers products for the treatment and relief for common chronic health conditions in the elderly for the physical wellness and longevity; and cold and flu medications. The company also distributes and sells third-party producers, including biomedical drugs, medical instruments, traditional Chinese medicine pieces products, and dietary supplements. Its customers include pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, clinics, and drugstore chains. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in Jiangxi, China. Universe Pharmaceuticals INC operates as a subsidiary of Sununion Holding Group Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
UPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPC Latest Social Stream
View Full UPC Social Stream
Latest UPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSE PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPC as an investment opportunity.
Universe Pharmaceuticals INC (the "Company") (Nasdaq: UPC), a pharmaceutical producer and distributor in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first six months of fiscal year 2022 ended March 31, 2022.
Ji’an, Jiangxi, China, July 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Universe Pharmaceuticals INC (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: UPC), a pharmaceutical producer and distributor in China, today announced that the Company received a written notification (the “Notification Letter”) from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) on July 15, 2022, notifying the Company that it is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth in the Nasdaq Listing Rules for continued listing on the Nasdaq. Nasdaq List
Universe Pharmaceuticals INC Announces Strategic Partnership with Lian-Ou Health to Develop its Digital Marketing and Sales on E-Commerce Platforms
Ji’an, Jiangxi, China, March 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Universe Pharmaceuticals INC (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: UPC), a pharmaceutical producer and distributor in China, today announced that the Company had entered into a strategic cooperation agreement (the “Agreement”) with Lian-Ou Health Pharmaceutical (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. (“Lian-Ou Health”), a high-tech company focusing on pharmaceuticals, technology, operation, sales, and services, to develop the Company’s digital marketing and expand its
Universe Pharmaceuticals INC Authorized as The International Branch of National Engineering Technology Research Center
Ji’an, Jiangxi, China, March 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Universe Pharmaceuticals INC (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: UPC), a pharmaceutical producer and distributor in China, today announced that the Company has been authorized as an International Branch (the “Branch”) of the National Engineering Technology Research Center for Modernization of Traditional Chinese Medicine (the “Center”), a Chinese medicine industry research center approved by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. As an aut
Universe Pharmaceuticals INC's ( NASDAQ:UPC ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 2.8x might make it look like a...
UPC Price Returns