Upland Software, Inc. (UPLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UPLD POWR Grades
- UPLD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UPLD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- UPLD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.84% of US stocks).
UPLD Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Upland Software Inc comes in at 22.93%, a number that bests 78.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Upland Software Inc's share price is greater than that of just 21.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Upland Software Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -10.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 20.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Upland Software Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRHC, MODN, FEYE, HCAT, and NEWR.
- UPLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Upland Software Inc's official web site, go to uplandsoftware.com.
UPLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.10||52-week high||$53.00|
|Prev. close||$39.67||52-week low||$27.07|
|Day high||$41.34||Avg. volume||249,039|
|50-day MA||$47.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.16||Market Cap||1.24B|
Upland Software, Inc. (UPLD) Company Bio
Upland Software, Inc. provides cloud-based enterprise work management software. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Austin, Texas.
UPLD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for UPLD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Upland Software Inc ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 208.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Upland Software Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 70% of its capital from equity, and 30% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 10.4% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Upland Software Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.76. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.78% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UPLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPLD Latest Social Stream
View Full UPLD Social Stream
Latest UPLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Upland Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPLD as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Have Made A Financial Statement On Upland Software, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:UPLD) First-Quarter Report
There's been a notable change in appetite for Upland Software, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UPLD ) shares in the week since its...
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 10.27% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, below the Russell 2000 Value and Russell 2500 Value Index that delivered a 21.17% and 16.83% returns respectively […]
Image source: The Motley Fool. Upland Software Inc (NASDAQ: UPLD)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 5, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorAnd welcome to the Upland Software First Quarter 2021 Earnings Call.
We think all investors should try to buy and hold high quality multi-year winners. And we've seen some truly amazing...
How far off is Upland Software, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UPLD ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
UPLD Price Returns