Upland Software, Inc. (UPLD): Price and Financial Metrics
UPLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.95||52-week high||$9.71|
|Prev. close||$4.72||52-week low||$2.42|
|Day high||$5.01||Avg. volume||370,003|
|50-day MA||$4.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.00||Market Cap||155.43M|
UPLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPLD POWR Grades
- UPLD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.2% of US stocks.
- UPLD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- UPLD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
UPLD Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UPLD is currently 2.74, higher than just 10.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UPLAND SOFTWARE INC is reporting a growth rate of 549.14%; that's higher than 97.69% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UPLD comes in at 34.04% -- higher than that of 94.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UPLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMWL, ADN, FLNT, ADTH, and UAVS.
- Visit UPLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to uplandsoftware.com.
UPLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, UPLD's price/earnings ratio is 102.95% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- Over the past 109 months, UPLD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UPLD.
UPLD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 48.31%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -289.21%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 408.26%.
The table below shows UPLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UPLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UPLD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.55% of graded US stocks.
- UPLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 434th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- FIS, BR, and DLHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UPLD.
The table below shows UPLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Upland Software, Inc. (UPLD) Company Bio
Upland Software, Inc. provides cloud-based enterprise work management software. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Austin, Texas.
UPLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPLD Latest Social Stream
View Full UPLD Social Stream
Latest UPLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UPLAND SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPLD as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Upland Software's estimated fair value is US$9.75 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Upland...
Upland Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:UPLD) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Upland Software Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later, we will conduct a question-and-answer session and instructions for that will be given at that […]
Revenue and Net Loss Decrease Compared to Q3 2022
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Upland Software (UPLD) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
Business automation software provider Upland Software (NASDAQ: UPLD) reported results ahead of analysts' expectations in Q3 FY2023, with revenue down 6.82% year on year to $74.1 million. The company also expects next quarter's revenue to be around $72 million, slightly below analysts' estimates. Turning to EPS, Upland made a GAAP loss of $0.31 per share, down from its loss of $0.22 per share in the same quarter last year.
UPLD Price Returns