Upland Software, Inc. (UPLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UPLD POWR Grades
- UPLD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.28% of US stocks.
- UPLD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- UPLD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.34% of US stocks).
UPLD Stock Summary
- UPLD's price/sales ratio is 0.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 25.9% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for UPLAND SOFTWARE INC comes in at 3.18%, a number that bests 29.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UPLD is more volatile than 79.7% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UPLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HIPO, OTRK, GDRX, RELY, and ROOT.
- Visit UPLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to uplandsoftware.com.
UPLD Valuation Summary
- UPLD's EV/EBIT ratio is -20.8; this is 214.29% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- UPLD's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UPLD.
UPLD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -16.47%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -326.42%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -51.23%.
The table below shows UPLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UPLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UPLD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.55% of graded US stocks.
- UPLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 434th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- FIS, BR, and DLHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UPLD.
The table below shows UPLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UPLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.67||52-week high||$21.62|
|Prev. close||$7.48||52-week low||$6.43|
|Day high||$7.71||Avg. volume||341,123|
|50-day MA||$7.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.61||Market Cap||243.74M|
Upland Software, Inc. (UPLD) Company Bio
Upland Software, Inc. provides cloud-based enterprise work management software. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
UPLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPLD Latest Social Stream
View Full UPLD Social Stream
Latest UPLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UPLAND SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPLD as an investment opportunity.
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for Upland Software (UPLD), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Upland Software (NASDAQ:UPLD shareholders incur further losses as stock declines 12% this week, taking three-year losses to 81%
As an investor, mistakes are inevitable. But really big losses can really drag down an overall portfolio. So take a...
Upland Software has spent over $500 million on acquisitions, but EBITDA growth has been muted. Learn why I''m bearish on UPLD stock.
Investing in Upland Software Inc. (UPLD) might be an excellent idea, but the stock is currently overvalued/undervalued
The share price of Upland Software Inc. (NASDAQ:UPLD) rose to $8.20 per share on Monday from $8.13. While Upland Software Inc. has overperformed by 0.86%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, UPLD fell by -65.49%, with highs and lows ranging from $24.26 to $6.43, […]
M&T Bank Corp increased its position in shares of Upland Software, Inc. by 118.7% during the second quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The fund owned 34,172 shares of the…
UPLD Price Returns