United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS): Price and Financial Metrics
UPS Stock Summary
- UPS has a market capitalization of $105,529,346,832 -- more than approximately 98.24% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UPS is 13.2 -- better than 97.91% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.65 for United Parcel Service Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TD, DEO, AXP, HDB, and CHTR.
- UPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Parcel Service Inc's official web site, go to www.ups.com.
UPS Stock Price Chart More Charts
UPS Price/Volume Stats
United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) Company Bio
United Parcel Services provides package delivery, transportation, logistics, and financial services in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package, and Supply Chain & Freight. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.