United Parcel Service Inc. Cl B (UPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UPS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.37% of US stocks.
- UPS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- UPS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.03% of US stocks).
UPS Stock Summary
- UPS has a market capitalization of $184,239,521,157 -- more than approximately 98.8% of US stocks.
- United Parcel Service Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.59% of US listed stocks.
- UPS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United Parcel Service Inc are WFC, MS, ABBV, MDT, and HON.
- Visit UPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ups.com.
UPS Valuation Summary
- UPS's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 38.24% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UPS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.9.
- Over the past 243 months, UPS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UPS.
UPS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.67%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 48.61%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.12%.
The table below shows UPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$195.19||52-week high||$219.59|
|Prev. close||$209.86||52-week low||$119.23|
|Day high||$198.07||Avg. volume||3,558,075|
|50-day MA||$209.17||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$180.25||Market Cap||169.92B|
United Parcel Service Inc. Cl B (UPS) Company Bio
United Parcel Service Inc was founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington. The company is a package delivery organization and provider of supply chain management solutions. Its services include transportation, distribution, contract logistics, ground freight, ocean freight, air freight, insurance, and financing. The company operates on six continents and more than 220 countries and territories around the world. In 2020, UPS delivered 6.5 billion packages around the world and had a net revenue of 84.6 billion. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employs over 495,000 individuals across the globe. Carol B Tome currently serves as the company’s 12th Chief Executive Officer.
UPS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for United Parcel Service Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that United Parcel Service Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of United Parcel Service Inc, consider:
- UPS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 30.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 24.29% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPS Latest Social Stream
View Full UPS Social Stream
Latest UPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Parcel Service Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPS as an investment opportunity.
UPS is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Road Freight Transportation Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:UPS, FedEx Freight, J.B. Hunt Transport Services, YRC Worldwide, Swift Transportatio
This report studies the Road Freight Transportation Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Road Freight Transportation market segmented by company, 
Global Express Parcel Services Market Report 2021 Market SWOT Analysis,Key Indicators,Forecast 2027 : FedEx, UPS, A-1 Express, BDP
MR Accuracy Reports recently introduced new title on Global Express Parcel Services Market : Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2021-2027 from its database utilizing diverse methodologies aims to examine and put forth in-depth and accurate data regarding the global Express Parcel Services market. The report provides study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / 
kikkerdirk/iStock via Getty Images UPS ([[UPS]] +0.0%) is looking into offering same-day delivery to keep up with competitors Amazon ([[AMZN]] +1.1%) and FedEx ([[FDX]] -0.4%). Amazon appears likely to expand its current same-day delivery options while FedEx already offers same-day delivery to select U.S. cities. Same-day delivery is expected to...
Akamai Technologies Inc., whose services help speed and improve web content delivery, said it was experiencing a service disruption.
UPS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UPSWant to see what other sources are saying about United Parcel Service Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch