United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS): Price and Financial Metrics
UPS Stock Summary
- UPS has a higher market value than 97.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $101,163,029,360.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UPS is 13.2 -- better than 97.71% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.65 for United Parcel Service Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GE, AXP, CVS, MO, and DEO.
- UPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Parcel Service Inc's official web site, go to www.ups.com.
UPS Stock Price Chart More Charts
UPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.92||52-week high||$125.31|
|Prev. close||$116.66||52-week low||$92.65|
|Day high||$115.45||Avg. volume||2,640,429|
|50-day MA||$118.32||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$112.62||Market Cap||98.58B|
United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) Company Bio
United Parcel Services provides package delivery, transportation, logistics, and financial services in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package, and Supply Chain & Freight. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
UPS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for UPS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that United Parcel Service Inc ranked in the 15st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of United Parcel Service Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.48 years, is -0.12% -- higher than only 15.05% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- UPS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 20.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 17.39% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|