United Parcel Service Inc. Cl B (UPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.57||52-week high||$209.39|
|Prev. close||$171.23||52-week low||$154.87|
|Day high||$172.91||Avg. volume||3,167,278|
|50-day MA||$182.07||Dividend yield||3.78%|
|200-day MA||$180.86||Market Cap||147.36B|
UPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPS POWR Grades
- UPS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UPS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- UPS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.2% of US stocks).
UPS Stock Summary
- UPS has a market capitalization of $144,052,417,783 -- more than approximately 98.74% of US stocks.
- UPS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 971.84 -- higher than 97.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of UNITED PARCEL SERVICE INC's share price is greater than that of merely 7.17% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VZ, WFC, TMUS, DIS, and UNP.
- UPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITED PARCEL SERVICE INC's official web site, go to www.ups.com.
UPS Valuation Summary
- UPS's price/earnings ratio is 13.6; this is 25.68% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UPS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UPS.
UPS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 136.12%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 120.48%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 233.27%.
The table below shows UPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UPS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.49% of graded US stocks.
- UPS's asset turnover comes in at 1.462 -- ranking 17th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SAIA, CHRW, and RRTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UPS.
The table below shows UPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UPS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of UPS, see our UPS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$217.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
United Parcel Service Inc. Cl B (UPS) Company Bio
United Parcel Service Inc was founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington. The company is a package delivery organization and provider of supply chain management solutions. Its services include transportation, distribution, contract logistics, ground freight, ocean freight, air freight, insurance, and financing. The company operates on six continents and more than 220 countries and territories around the world. In 2020, UPS delivered 6.5 billion packages around the world and had a net revenue of 84.6 billion. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employs over 495,000 individuals across the globe. Carol B Tome currently serves as the company’s 12th Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
UPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPS Latest Social Stream
View Full UPS Social Stream
Latest UPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED PARCEL SERVICE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPS as an investment opportunity.
3 Underrated Warren Buffett Stocks That Are Smart Buys Right Now
These Berkshire Hathaway holdings are worth a close look by investors looking to be greedy when others are fearful.
United Parcel Service (NYSE:UPS) Seems To Use Debt Quite Sensibly
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
Coyote Logistics announces more layoffs
Freight brokerage firm Coyote Logistics is laying off another round of workers as the freight market continues to slide. The post Coyote Logistics announces more layoffs appeared first on FreightWaves.
Here's the Best Industrial Stock to Buy for Passive Income
The chart below shows how well UPS's cash dividends have been covered by earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA), and free cash flow (FCF). First, this year will likely prove a trough year (more on that in a moment), but EBITDA and FCF will easily cover UPS' cash dividends in 2023-2025. It's also due to a drop in capital expenditures (another point I'll get to in a moment) from an average of $6.3 billion in 2018 and 2019 compared to $4.8 billion, which boosts FCF generation.
Should You Investigate United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS) At US$169?
Let's talk about the popular United Parcel Service, Inc. ( NYSE:UPS ). The company's shares saw significant share price...
UPS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UPSWant to see what other sources are saying about United Parcel Service Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...