United Parcel Service Inc. Cl B (UPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UPS POWR Grades
- UPS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UPS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- UPS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
UPS Stock Summary
- UPS has a higher market value than 98.7% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $173,720,667,337.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UPS is 8.56 -- better than 96.25% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.45 for United Parcel Service Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United Parcel Service Inc are SCHW, UNP, T, TMUS, and AXP.
- UPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Parcel Service Inc's official web site, go to www.ups.com.
UPS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UPS's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.47% higher, now standing at 21.5.
- UPS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
- UPS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UPS.
UPS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.28%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.75%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 2.48%.
The table below shows UPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UPS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.26% of graded US stocks.
- UPS's asset turnover comes in at 1.462 -- ranking 17th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- CHRW, SNDR, and USAK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UPS.
The table below shows UPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$203.81||52-week high||$219.59|
|Prev. close||$199.44||52-week low||$154.76|
|Day high||$204.16||Avg. volume||3,271,743|
|50-day MA||$190.70||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$187.32||Market Cap||177.53B|
United Parcel Service Inc. Cl B (UPS) Company Bio
United Parcel Service Inc was founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington. The company is a package delivery organization and provider of supply chain management solutions. Its services include transportation, distribution, contract logistics, ground freight, ocean freight, air freight, insurance, and financing. The company operates on six continents and more than 220 countries and territories around the world. In 2020, UPS delivered 6.5 billion packages around the world and had a net revenue of 84.6 billion. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employs over 495,000 individuals across the globe. Carol B Tome currently serves as the company’s 12th Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
UPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPS Latest Social Stream
View Full UPS Social Stream
Latest UPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Parcel Service Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPS as an investment opportunity.
Escalating operating expenses are expected to have hurt Wabtec's (WAB) Q3 financials.
United Parcel Service (UPS) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
It doesnt matter your age or experience: taking full advantage of the stock market and investing with confidence are common goals for all investors. Luckily, Zacks Premium offers several different ways to do both. The research service features daily updates of the Zacks Rank and Zacks Industry Rank, full access to the Zacks #1 Rank  The post Why United Parcel Service (UPS) is a Top Growth Stock for the Long-Term appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Wealthcare Advisory Partners LLC Has $10.94 Million Stock Holdings in United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS)
Wealthcare Advisory Partners LLC reduced its stake in shares of United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS) by 1.1% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 52,583 shares of the transportation companys stock after selling 593 shares during the period. United Parcel Service makes up approximately 0.7% 
Since launching Amazon Air in 2015, the company has amassed one of the world's largest fleets of cargo jets and invested billions of dollars in building cargo hubs at airports.
UPS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UPSWant to see what other sources are saying about United Parcel Service Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch