United Parcel Service Inc. Cl B (UPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UPS POWR Grades
- UPS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UPS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- UPS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
UPS Stock Summary
- UPS has a higher market value than 98.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $140,507,054,338.
- UNITED PARCEL SERVICE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.6% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, UPS has reported earnings growth of 71.94%, putting it ahead of 80.91% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNP, VZ, T, TMUS, and SCHW.
- Visit UPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ups.com.
UPS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UPS's price/sales ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, UPS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UPS.
UPS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -11.77%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.73%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 57.91%.
The table below shows UPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UPS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.49% of graded US stocks.
- UPS's asset turnover comes in at 1.462 -- ranking 17th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SAIA, CHRW, and RRTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UPS.
The table below shows UPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$163.29||52-week high||$233.72|
|Prev. close||$165.32||52-week low||$160.11|
|Day high||$165.32||Avg. volume||3,210,160|
|50-day MA||$191.01||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$195.63||Market Cap||141.84B|
United Parcel Service Inc. Cl B (UPS) Company Bio
United Parcel Service Inc was founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington. The company is a package delivery organization and provider of supply chain management solutions. Its services include transportation, distribution, contract logistics, ground freight, ocean freight, air freight, insurance, and financing. The company operates on six continents and more than 220 countries and territories around the world. In 2020, UPS delivered 6.5 billion packages around the world and had a net revenue of 84.6 billion. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employs over 495,000 individuals across the globe. Carol B Tome currently serves as the company’s 12th Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
UPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPS Latest Social Stream
View Full UPS Social Stream
Latest UPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED PARCEL SERVICE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPS as an investment opportunity.
BMO Capital analyst Fadi Chamoun maintained a Hold rating on United Parcel (UPS - Research Report) today and set a price target of $180.00. The company's shares opened today at $166.19.According to TipRanks, Chamoun is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.5% and a 67.61% success rate. Chamoun covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as FedEx, Cargojet, and United Parcel.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for United Parcel with a $206.36 average price target, which is a 24.17% upside from current levels.
There wouldn't be many who think United Parcel Service, Inc.'s ( NYSE:UPS ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 13.3x...
United Parcel Service (UPS) closed the most recent trading day at $167.12, moving +1.43% from the previous trading session.
In this article, we will discuss the 10 dividend paying stocks you should avoid according to Morgan Stanley’s quant screen. If you want to read about similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Dividend Paying Stocks You Should Avoid According to Morgan Stanley’s Quant Screen. Morgan Stanley’s Sherry Paul: “It’s a Buying […]
UPS (UPS) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
UPS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UPSWant to see what other sources are saying about United Parcel Service Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch