United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS): Price and Financial Metrics
UPS Stock Summary
- UPS has a higher market value than 98.66% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $154,835,740,509.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UPS is 128.81 -- better than 99.86% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.81 for United Parcel Service Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.43% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Parcel Service Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LOW, HCA, ORLY, COST, and CAH.
- Visit UPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ups.com.
UPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$176.21||52-week high||$179.92|
|Prev. close||$179.42||52-week low||$88.85|
|Day high||$179.40||Avg. volume||3,556,920|
|50-day MA||$164.78||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$158.89||Market Cap||152.78B|
United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) Company Bio
United Parcel Services provides package delivery, transportation, logistics, and financial services in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package, and Supply Chain & Freight. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
UPS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for United Parcel Service Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that United Parcel Service Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 79.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UPS, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.55 years comes in at -0.02%; that's greater than merely 20.79% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 21.06% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPS Latest Social Stream
View Full UPS Social Stream
Latest UPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Parcel Service Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPS as an investment opportunity.
IBD Screen of the Day stock research time saver shows a long list of hot CAN SLIM Select stocks in buy range or near buy points ahead of earnings.
Beta Technologies has secured its second order for its vertical takeoff and landing aircraft in a week.
Ware2Go Announces Enhanced Multi-Channel Logistics Capabilities For eCommerce Sellers, Including Amazon’s Seller Fulfilled Prime
Ware2Go, a UPS (NYSE:UPS) founded company enabling merchants of all sizes to achieve one- and two-day shipping guarantees, today announced new fulfillment capabilities making it easier for sellers to build a one- to two-day ground shipping network and meet delivery expectations across multiple sales channels, including Amazon’s Seller Fulfilled Prime.
For investors looking to take profits and raise cash, now may be a good time to shift away from growth stocks and into value stocks. The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS), Clorox (NYSE: CLX), and United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) are three top value stocks that are worth considering now.
United Parcel Service, Inc. plans to acquire electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft from Beta Technologies as it looks to enhance its air delivery services in select markets across the US. UPS (UPS) will be able to plan a "series of short routes, or one long route, on a single charge to meet customers’ needs." The aircraft comes with a 250-mile range and a 1,400-pound cargo capacity ideally suited for time-sensitive deliveries. The aircraft will be of great benefit to healthcare providers as well as small and medium-sized businesses in need of time-sensitive packages.
UPS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UPSWant to see what other sources are saying about United Parcel Service Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!