United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, UPS has issued more dividends than 96.23% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Currently, UPS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 93.78% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, UPS has returned $3,325,000,000 US dollars, more than 94.23% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UPS's price: GTY, IFS, AMGN, NHTC and TRST.
UPS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding United Parcel Service Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 14.36% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UPS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 14.36%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 88.13% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, United Parcel Service Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 88.13% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for United Parcel Service Inc than it is for 83.56% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
UPS Dividend Chart
UPS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UPS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UPS||United Parcel Service, Inc.||2.54%|
|2||DPSGY||Deutsche Post AG||1.94%|
|3||ULH||Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.||1.81%|
|4||KHNGY||Kuehne + Nagel International AG||1.12%|
|5||EXPD||Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.||1.11%|
|6||FWRD||Forward Air Corporation||1.05%|
|8||AMKBY||A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S||0.59%|
|9||DSDVY||DSV Panalpina A/S||0.15%|
|10||VTOL||Bristow Group Inc.||0.00%|
|11||RLGT||Radiant Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||RRTS||Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||AER||AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|14||HUBG||Hub Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|16||AUKNY||Auckland International Airport Limited||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on UPS dividends?Want to do more research on United Parcel Service Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
United Parcel Service Inc Common Stock (UPS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) - Dividend Investor
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha