United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UPS has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.14% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, UPS has returned $3,278,000,000 US dollars, more than 94.18% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UPS's price: KFY, CPB, GBDC, JKHY and PRGS.
UPS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for UPS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 17.88% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UPS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, United Parcel Service Inc's expected return of 17.88% is higher than 85.25% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, UPS has a discount rate lower than 85.25% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for United Parcel Service Inc than it is for 86.18% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
UPS Dividend Chart
UPS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UPS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UPS||United Parcel Service, Inc.||2.42%|
|2||FWRD||Forward Air Corporation||1.22%|
|3||EXPD||Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.||1.16%|
|5||ULH||Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||RLGT||Radiant Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||RRTS||Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||AER||AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|9||HUBG||Hub Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on UPS dividends?Want to do more research on United Parcel Service Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
United Parcel Service Inc Common Stock (UPS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) - Dividend Investor
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha