United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UPS has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.26% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UPS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GILT, UGP, CXW, VERU and KWR.
UPS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding United Parcel Service Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 26.75% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of United Parcel Service Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, United Parcel Service Inc's expected return of 26.75% is higher than 90.27% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, UPS has a discount rate lower than 90.27% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for United Parcel Service Inc than it is for 84.51% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
UPS Dividend Chart
UPS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UPS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||DPSGY||Deutsche Post AG||1.92%|
|2||UPS||United Parcel Service, Inc.||1.89%|
|3||ULH||Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.||1.61%|
|4||AMKBY||A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S||1.35%|
|5||KHNGY||Kuehne + Nagel International AG||0.99%|
|6||FWRD||Forward Air Corporation||0.88%|
|7||EXPD||Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.||0.88%|
|9||DSDVY||DSV Panalpina A/S||0.19%|
|10||AIRT||Air T, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||VTOL||Bristow Group Inc.||0.00%|
|12||RLGT||Radiant Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||RRTS||Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||AER||AerCap Holdings N.V. Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|15||HUBG||Hub Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|17||AUKNY||Auckland International Airport Limited||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on UPS dividends?Want to do more research on United Parcel Service Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
United Parcel Service Inc Common Stock (UPS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) - Dividend Investor
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha