Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UPST POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UPST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UPST is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UPST ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
UPST Stock Summary
- UPSTART HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on December 16, 2020, making it an older stock than just 9.26% of US equities in our set.
- UPST's current price/earnings ratio is 352.36, which is higher than 98.51% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of UPSTART HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 93.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UPST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLNK, UEIC, BMBL, PAY, and FWRG.
- UPST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UPSTART HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.upstart.com.
UPST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UPST's price/earnings ratio is 2307.02% higher, now standing at 274.4.
- Over the past 26 months, UPST's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UPST.
UPST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.10||52-week high||$161.00|
|Prev. close||$23.85||52-week low||$12.01|
|Day high||$24.18||Avg. volume||6,955,578|
|50-day MA||$16.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.49||Market Cap||1.81B|
Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) Company Bio
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
UPST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPST Latest Social Stream
View Full UPST Social Stream
Latest UPST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UPSTART HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPST as an investment opportunity.
A 33% plunge in the Nasdaq Composite is the perfect time to go shopping for game-changing businesses trading at a discount.
Upstart Holdings had to cut 20% of their workforce as it struggles to find bank partners willing to fund loans in a weak economy. Read my analysis of UPST stock.
The Nasdaq Composite dipped into a bear market last year, and the tech-heavy index is still 28% off its high. Investors often overreact to good and bad news, so stocks tend to rise too high during bull markets and fall too far during bear markets. Warren Buffett hinted at that quirk of human nature when he said, "Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful."
KANSAS CITY, Mo. & SAN MATEO, Calif., February 02, 2023--nbkc bank Selects Upstart for Personal Lending
ContextLogic (WISH) layoffs are on the way as the company behind the Wish e-commerce platform cuts 17% of its workforce.
UPST Price Returns