Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST): Price and Financial Metrics
UPST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.78||52-week high||$72.58|
|Prev. close||$33.04||52-week low||$11.93|
|Day high||$37.33||Avg. volume||7,916,139|
|50-day MA||$26.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.25||Market Cap||3.13B|
UPST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPST POWR Grades
- UPST scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UPST is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- UPST ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
UPST Stock Summary
- UPST's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.25 -- higher than just 3.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UPSTART HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -4,380.69%; that's higher than just 0.44% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for UPSTART HOLDINGS INC comes in at -48%, a number that bests merely 5.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UPSTART HOLDINGS INC are SQSP, CTKB, SPIR, CSBR, and CBAT.
- Visit UPST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.upstart.com.
UPST Valuation Summary
- UPST's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 330% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- UPST's price/earnings ratio has moved down 202.8 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UPST.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) Company Bio
Upstart Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud- based artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. The company's platform aggregates consumer demand for loans and connects it to its network of the company's AI- enabled bank partners. Its platform connects consumers, banks, and institutional investors through a shared AI lending platform. Upstart Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
UPST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPST Latest Social Stream
View Full UPST Social Stream
Latest UPST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UPSTART HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPST as an investment opportunity.
Upstart Holdings (NASDAQ: UPST) stock moved 11% higher in November, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. Its business is highly affected by interest rate trends, and the Federal Reserve paused rate increases and signaled that it felt the current policy was working in curtailing inflation without bringing about a recession. Upstart has been having a rough time since inflation started to balloon and the Fed began to raise rates.
Upstart found success during the pandemic with its AI-powered lending marketplace, connecting borrowers with lenders while assessing risk with its AI models. Upstart has improved its AI models and erased this performance deficit, but what happens the next time the economy shifts in a way it never has before? Credit scores are far from perfect for assessing risk, but it's unclear at this point whether Upstart's AI models will provide lenders a consistent advantage.
OLEAN, New York & SAN MATEO, Calif., November 29, 2023--High Point Federal Credit Union Selects Upstart for Personal Lending
These stocks are all facing challenges due to high interest rates -- but that could change next year.
Upstart (NASDAQ:UPST) has taken investors on a roller-coaster ride ever since it went public in late 2020. The company’s IPO or initial public offering was priced at $20 per share, and UPST stock surged to over $400 in October 2021. Now, it’s trading about 94% below all-time highs. While the fintech stock has grossly underperformed the market in the last two years, the pullback offers an opportunity to buy the dip and potentially benefit from outsized gains when market sentiment improves. I am b
UPST Price Returns