UroGen Pharma Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (URGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
URGN POWR Grades
- URGN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 72.01% of US stocks.
- URGN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- URGN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.37% of US stocks).
URGN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for UroGen Pharma Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 5.06% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -73.41%, UroGen Pharma Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.8% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for UroGen Pharma Ltd comes in at 307.17%, a number that bests 97.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to URGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASAN, OTRK, ESTC, NSTG, and LNSR.
- Visit URGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.urogen.com.
URGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, URGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 110.58% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- URGN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 53 months.
- Over the past 53 months, URGN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for URGN.
URGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- URGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.82% of graded US stocks.
- URGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.249 -- ranking 178th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BIIB, TECH, and ZGNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with URGN.
The table below shows URGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
URGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
URGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.95||52-week high||$19.66|
|Prev. close||$6.23||52-week low||$5.61|
|Day high||$6.39||Avg. volume||141,642|
|50-day MA||$7.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.56||Market Cap||124.36M|
UroGen Pharma Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (URGN) Company Bio
UroGen Pharma Ltd., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing therapies for urological pathologies. The company is developing its product candidates as chemoablation agents, which are designed to remove tumors by non-surgical means, to treat several forms of non-muscle invasive urothelial cancer, including low-grade upper tract urothelial carcinoma, and low-grade bladder cancer. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Raanana, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
URGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
URGN Latest Social Stream
View Full URGN Social Stream
Latest URGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UroGen Pharma Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate URGN as an investment opportunity.
Curis (CRIS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -15.38% and 3.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
In a report released today, Ram Selvaraju from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Urogen Pharma (URGN – Research Report), with a price target of $34.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $7.46, close to its 52-week low of $6.71. According to TipRanks.com, Selvaraju is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -29.6% and a 19.7% success rate. Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Reviva Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Vallon Pharmaceuticals, and Oramed Pharmaceuticals. Urogen Pharma has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $39.50.
UroGen Announces Data that Shows In-Office Nephrostomy Tube Administration of Jelmyto® is Efficient for Doctors and Well Tolerated by Patients
PRINCETON, N.J., February 10, 2022--UroGen Pharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: URGN), a biotech company dedicated to creating novel solutions that treat urothelial and specialty cancers, today announced the first published report of real-world experience utilizing the antegrade approach for Jelmyto® (mitomycin) for pyelocalyceal solution administration in the Journal of Urology online on February 7, 2022. This report provides a stepwise treatment approach to low-grade Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer (LG UTUC) fr
UroGen Pharma (URGN -3.2%) began a phase 3 trial, dubbed ENVISION, of UGN-102 (mitomycin) for intravesical solution, in patients with low-grade, intermediate-risk non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC). The study is expected to enroll ~220 patients across 90 sites by the end of 2022. The company expects to file a new drug...
UroGen Announces Start of Pivotal Single-Arm Phase 3 Trial for UGN-102, an Investigational Non-Surgical Treatment for Low-Grade Intermediate-Risk Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
PRINCETON, N.J., February 03, 2022--UroGen Pharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: URGN), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to building and commercializing novel solutions that treat urothelial and specialty cancers, today announced the initiation of its Phase 3 ENVISION study of UGN-102 (mitomycin) for intravesical solution, in patients with low-grade, intermediate-risk non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC).
URGN Price Returns