USA Compression Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (USAC): Price and Financial Metrics
USAC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of USA Compression Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, USA Compression Partners LP is reporting a growth rate of 205.03%; that's higher than 93.9% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for USA Compression Partners LP comes in at 74.47%, a number that bests 92.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to USA Compression Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be FTAI, MMAC, CXP, NBLX, and AROC.
- Visit USAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usacompression.com.
USAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
USAC Price/Volume Stats
USA Compression Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (USAC) Company Bio
USA Compression Partners LP provides natural gas compression services under term contracts with customers in the oil and gas industry in the United States. It engineers, designs, operates, services, and repairs its compression units and maintains related support inventory and equipment. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Austin, Texas.