USA Compression Partners L.P. (USAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USAC POWR Grades
- USAC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USAC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- USAC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
USAC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for USAC is -10.37 -- better than only 1.73% of US stocks.
- USAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.82% of US stocks.
- The volatility of USA COMPRESSION PARTNERS LP's share price is greater than that of just 1.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NM, DS, RAD, KFS, and IMH.
- Visit USAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usacompression.com.
USAC Valuation Summary
- USAC's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 42.11% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 120 months, USAC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USAC.
USAC Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.18%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -4882.88%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.83%.
The table below shows USAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.96% of graded US stocks.
- USAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.22 -- ranking 47th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NJR, CNP, and UTL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USAC.
The table below shows USAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.69||52-week high||$20.14|
|Prev. close||$18.38||52-week low||$14.21|
|Day high||$18.99||Avg. volume||172,081|
|50-day MA||$18.03||Dividend yield||11.43%|
|200-day MA||$17.86||Market Cap||1.83B|
USA Compression Partners L.P. (USAC) Company Bio
USA Compression Partners LP provides natural gas compression services under term contracts with customers in the oil and gas industry in the United States. It engineers, designs, operates, services, and repairs its compression units and maintains related support inventory and equipment. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
USAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAC Latest Social Stream
View Full USAC Social Stream
Latest USAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USA COMPRESSION PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAC as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, November 14, 2022--USA Compression Partners, LP (NYSE: USAC) ("USA Compression") today announced that its senior management will attend the RBC Midstream and Energy Infrastructure Conference in Dallas, Texas. Senior management expects to participate in a series of meetings with members of the investment community on November 17, and presentation materials used during these meetings will be posted to USA Compression’s website on November 16. Please visit the Investor Relations sect
USA Compression (USAC) reports a third-quarter loss, which lags the consensus mark. Meanwhile, revenues increase from last year's quarter figure.
Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Generac Holdings (GNRC), MSC Industrial (MSM) and USA Compression (USAC)
Companies in the Industrial Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Generac Holdings (GNRC – Research Report), MSC Industrial (MSM – Research Report) and USA Compression (USAC – Research Report). Generac Holdings (GNRC) J.P. Morgan analyst Mark Strouse maintained a Buy rating on Generac Holdings on November 2 and set a price target of $181.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $101.39, close to its 52-week low of $101.15. According to TipRanks.com, Strouse is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 4.9% and a 54.1% success rate.
USA Compression Partners, LP (USAC)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 11, 2022, 11:00 AM ET
Chris Porter - Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary
Eric Long - President & Chief Executive Officer
Mike Pearl – Chief Financial Offier
Conference Call Participants
Selman Akyol - Stifel
Gabe Moreen - Mizuho
Good morning. Welcome to USA Compression Partners of Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call. Today's conference call, all parties will be in listen-only mute and following the conference will be open for questions. This conference is being recorded today, November 1st, 2022.
USAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching USACWant to see what other sources are saying about USA Compression Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch