USA Compression Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (USAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USAC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where USAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USAC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- USAC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
USAC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of USA Compression Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for USA Compression Partners LP is higher than it is for about 85.03% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.09 for USA Compression Partners LP; that's greater than it is for 86.03% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to USA Compression Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be MDRR, CMP, BKD, CC, and TSQ.
- Visit USAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usacompression.com.
USAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.21||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$14.93||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$15.43||Avg. volume||299,624|
|50-day MA||$15.21||Dividend yield||13.81%|
|200-day MA||$12.98||Market Cap||1.48B|
USA Compression Partners, LP Common Limited Partner Interests (USAC) Company Bio
USA Compression Partners LP provides natural gas compression services under term contracts with customers in the oil and gas industry in the United States. It engineers, designs, operates, services, and repairs its compression units and maintains related support inventory and equipment. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Austin, Texas.
USAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for USA Compression Partners LP. To summarize, we found that USA Compression Partners LP ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for USAC, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.75 years comes in at 1.13%; that's greater than 91.32% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 42% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 11.7% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), USA Compression Partners LP has a reliance on debt greater than 72% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAC Latest Social Stream
View Full USAC Social Stream
Latest USAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USA Compression Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAC as an investment opportunity.
USA Compression Partners' (USAC) DCF available to limited partners of $52.6 million (providing 1.03X distribution coverage) in Q1 dips 3.9% from the year-ago level.
Also with me is Matt Liuzzi, our CFO. Coming out of a year that was marked by unprecedented volatility in the energy markets and considerable uncertainty throughout the broader economy, the first quarter reflected continued stability and improvement in crude oil and natural gas prices as well as the anticipation of broader economic growth coming out of pandemic induced lockdowns.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / USA Compression Partners LP (NYSE:USAC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
USA Compression Partners, LP (NYSE: USAC) ("USA Compression" or the "Partnership") announced today its financial and operating results for the first quarter 2021.
USA Compression Partners, LP Announces First Quarter 2021 Distribution; First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call Scheduled for May 4
USA Compression Partners, LP (NYSE: USAC) ("USA Compression") today announced a cash distribution of $0.525 per common unit ($2.10 on an annualized basis) for the first quarter of 2021. The distribution will be paid on May 7, 2021, to unitholders of record as of the close of business on April 26, 2021.
USAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching USACWant to see what other sources are saying about USA Compression Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch