USA Compression Partners L.P. (USAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USAC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where USAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USAC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- USAC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
USAC Stock Summary
- USA COMPRESSION PARTNERS LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.51% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of USA COMPRESSION PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -71.11 for USA COMPRESSION PARTNERS LP; that's greater than it is for just 0.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RHP, CCLP, AMC, AHT, and UNIT.
- Visit USAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usacompression.com.
USAC Valuation Summary
- USAC's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 86.67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 124 months, USAC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 218.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USAC.
USAC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 202.82%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -71.43%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -50.15%.
The table below shows USAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.96% of graded US stocks.
- USAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.22 -- ranking 47th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NJR, CNP, and UTL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USAC.
The table below shows USAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.75||52-week high||$21.95|
|Prev. close||$19.73||52-week low||$14.90|
|Day high||$20.31||Avg. volume||224,123|
|50-day MA||$20.66||Dividend yield||10.46%|
|200-day MA||$18.67||Market Cap||1.94B|
USA Compression Partners L.P. (USAC) Company Bio
USA Compression Partners LP provides natural gas compression services under term contracts with customers in the oil and gas industry in the United States. It engineers, designs, operates, services, and repairs its compression units and maintains related support inventory and equipment. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
USAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAC Latest Social Stream
View Full USAC Social Stream
Latest USAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USA COMPRESSION PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAC as an investment opportunity.
USA Compression (USAC) Down 6.2% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
USA Compression (USAC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
USA Compression Partners to Participate in J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference
AUSTIN, Texas, March 02, 2023--USA Compression Partners, LP (NYSE: USAC) ("USA Compression") today announced that its senior management will attend the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference in Miami Beach, Florida. Senior management expects to participate in a series of meetings with members of the investment community on March 7 and 8, and presentation materials used during these meetings will be posted to USA Compression’s website prior to the investor meetings. Please v
USA Compression (USAC) Incurs Q4 Loss, Beats on Revenues
USAC Compression (USAC) anticipates distributable cash flow between $260 and $280 million, adjusted EBITDA between $490 and $510 million, and net income between $75 and $95 million for 2023.
USA Compression Partners Announces 2022 K-1 Tax Package Availability
AUSTIN, Texas, February 21, 2023--USA Compression Partners, LP (NYSE: USAC) ("USA Compression") today announced that its 2022 tax packages, including the Schedule K-1, are now available online and may be accessed at taxpackagesupport.com/usac. USA Compression has begun the process of mailing the 2022 tax packages to unitholders. Unitholders may also call Tax Package Support at 1-855-521-8151 or visit USA Compression’s website at usacompression.com in the Investor Relations section under K-1 Info
USA Compression Partners, LP (NYSE:USAC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
USA Compression Partners, LP (NYSE:USAC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 14, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the USA Compression Partners, LP Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. All participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, we will conduct a question-and-answer session. . As a reminder, this conference call is being […]
USAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching USACWant to see what other sources are saying about USA Compression Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...