USA Truck, Inc. (USAK): Price and Financial Metrics
USAK Stock Summary
- Usa Truck Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.11% of US listed stocks.
- USAK's price/sales ratio is 0.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.58% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for USAK comes in at -47.74% -- higher than that of merely 6.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FGBI, SNFCA, ICBK, MRTN, and PLBC.
- Visit USAK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usa-truck.com.
USAK Stock Price Chart More Charts
USAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.32||52-week high||$18.90|
|Prev. close||$6.07||52-week low||$5.12|
|Day high||$6.54||Avg. volume||51,103|
|50-day MA||$6.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.58||Market Cap||54.18M|
USA Truck, Inc. (USAK) Company Bio
USA Truck Inc. is a capacity solutions provider of transportation and logistics services that include truckload, dedicated contract carriage, intermodal and brokerage spot market throughout the continental United States, Mexico and Canada. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Van Buren, Arkansas.
USAK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Usa Truck Inc. To summarize, we found that Usa Truck Inc ranked in the 69st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 85.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Usa Truck Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.48 years, Usa Truck Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.12%; that's higher than just 16.17% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- 22% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 6.2% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|