USA Truck, Inc. (USAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USAK POWR Grades
- USAK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USAK is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- USAK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.15% of US stocks).
USAK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for USAK is 6.78 -- better than 95.25% of US stocks.
- USAK's price/sales ratio is 0.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.92% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, USAK has reported earnings growth of -4,302.09%, putting it ahead of merely 0.48% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Usa Truck Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZEUS, AMS, BMTX, ALOT, and JW.A.
- Visit USAK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usa-truck.com.
USAK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, USAK's price/sales ratio is 93.94% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- USAK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 101.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, USAK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 101.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USAK.
USAK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -23.11%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -58.37%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -28.26%.
The table below shows USAK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USAK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USAK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.82% of graded US stocks.
- USAK's asset turnover comes in at 1.918 -- ranking 8th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- CHRW, UPS, and JBHT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USAK.
The table below shows USAK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.57||52-week high||$23.56|
|Prev. close||$19.00||52-week low||$10.00|
|Day high||$19.99||Avg. volume||76,630|
|50-day MA||$19.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.77||Market Cap||165.03M|
USA Truck, Inc. (USAK) Company Bio
USA Truck Inc. is a capacity solutions provider of transportation and logistics services that include truckload, dedicated contract carriage, intermodal and brokerage spot market throughout the continental United States, Mexico and Canada. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Van Buren, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
USAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAK Latest Social Stream
View Full USAK Social Stream
Latest USAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Usa Truck Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAK as an investment opportunity.
VAN BUREN, AR / ACCESSWIRE / January 12, 2022 / USA Truck Inc. (NASDAQ:USAK), a leading capacity solutions provider headquartered in Van Buren, AR, today announced it will release its fourth quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, February 3, 2022, and will hold a conference call to discuss those results the following day, Friday, February 4, 2022, at 8:00 a.
COMM, USAK, and STC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on January 12, 2022
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
AN, USAK, and LZB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on January 7, 2022
AN, USAK, RCMT, AVGO, and DEO have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on January 7, 2022.
USAK Price Returns