USA Truck, Inc. (USAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USAK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where USAK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USAK is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- USAK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 35.66% of US stocks).
USAK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for USAK is 6.38 -- better than 94.68% of US stocks.
- USAK's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.59% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for USAK comes in at 27.35% -- higher than that of 93.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Usa Truck Inc are MRTN, WERN, CNFR, NX, and CIGI.
- USAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Usa Truck Inc's official web site, go to www.usa-truck.com.
USAK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, USAK's price/sales ratio is 93.94% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- USAK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 101.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, USAK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 101.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USAK.
USAK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.62%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -74.26%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.81%.
The table below shows USAK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USAK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USAK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.82% of graded US stocks.
- USAK's asset turnover comes in at 1.918 -- ranking 8th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- CHRW, UPS, and JBHT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USAK.
The table below shows USAK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.05||52-week high||$31.67|
|Prev. close||$31.42||52-week low||$13.01|
|Day high||$31.40||Avg. volume||203,445|
|50-day MA||$17.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.19||Market Cap||279.70M|
USA Truck, Inc. (USAK) Company Bio
USA Truck Inc. is a capacity solutions provider of transportation and logistics services that include truckload, dedicated contract carriage, intermodal and brokerage spot market throughout the continental United States, Mexico and Canada. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Van Buren, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
USAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAK Latest Social Stream
View Full USAK Social Stream
Latest USAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Usa Truck Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAK as an investment opportunity.
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock surpasses the 20-day simple moving average. How should investors react?
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
FourKites' 12th Premier Carrier List showcases the carriers, brokers and 3PLs who are best leveraging supply chain visibility to provide critical business value to their customersVAN BUREN, AR / ACCESSWIRE / February 21, 2022/FourKites®, the world's leading real-time supply chain visibility platform, has named USA Truck, Inc. (NASDAQ:USAK), a leading capacity solutions provider headquartered in Van Buren, Ark.
NKLA stock wants to regain investor favor through its Feb. 24 earnings call.
Fleet productivity improvement and increase in truck load count are driving growth for J.B. Hunt (JBHT). The company's measures to reward its shareholders are encouraging.
USAK Price Returns