USA Truck, Inc. (USAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USAK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where USAK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.19% of US stocks.
- USAK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- USAK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
USAK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for USAK is 6.59 -- better than 95% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, Usa Truck Inc has a higher such ratio than only 3.29% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Usa Truck Inc is reporting a growth rate of -575.18%; that's higher than just 3.07% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Usa Truck Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTRN, PDCO, TTSH, CYAN, and VOXX.
- USAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Usa Truck Inc's official web site, go to www.usa-truck.com.
USAK Valuation Summary
- USAK's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 94.29% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- USAK's price/earnings ratio has moved down $772.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USAK.
USAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.45||52-week high||$21.89|
|Prev. close||$16.39||52-week low||$6.31|
|Day high||$16.92||Avg. volume||148,441|
|50-day MA||$16.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.54||Market Cap||146.03M|
USA Truck, Inc. (USAK) Company Bio
USA Truck Inc. is a capacity solutions provider of transportation and logistics services that include truckload, dedicated contract carriage, intermodal and brokerage spot market throughout the continental United States, Mexico and Canada. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Van Buren, Arkansas.
USAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAK Latest Social Stream
View Full USAK Social Stream
Latest USAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Usa Truck Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAK as an investment opportunity.
USA Truck (USAK) closed at $16.60 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.72% move from the prior day.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for June 9th
New Strong Buy Stocks for June 9th
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
VAN BUREN, AR / ACCESSWIRE / June 7, 2021 / USA Truck, Inc. (NASDAQ:USAK) announced today that, effective June 13, 2021, it has raised the bar in dedicated driver pay to include $104,000 yearly salary for Dedicated driving positions in select markets.
USAK Price Returns