USA Truck, Inc. (USAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USAK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where USAK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USAK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- USAK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 41.22% of US stocks).
USAK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for USAK is 6.75 -- better than 94.91% of US stocks.
- USAK's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.74% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Usa Truck Inc is reporting a growth rate of -608.95%; that's higher than just 3.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNFR, BMA, AAWW, FFHL, and MRTN.
- Visit USAK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usa-truck.com.
USAK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, USAK's price/sales ratio is 93.94% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- USAK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 101.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, USAK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 101.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USAK.
USAK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 227.02%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1316.67%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.08%.
The table below shows USAK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USAK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USAK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.49% of graded US stocks.
- USAK's asset turnover comes in at 1.808 -- ranking 9th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- CHRW, JBHT, and SNDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USAK.
The table below shows USAK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.96||52-week high||$21.89|
|Prev. close||$14.62||52-week low||$8.04|
|Day high||$15.01||Avg. volume||126,096|
|50-day MA||$14.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.18||Market Cap||133.05M|
USA Truck, Inc. (USAK) Company Bio
USA Truck Inc. is a capacity solutions provider of transportation and logistics services that include truckload, dedicated contract carriage, intermodal and brokerage spot market throughout the continental United States, Mexico and Canada. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Van Buren, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
USAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAK Latest Social Stream
View Full USAK Social Stream
Latest USAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Usa Truck Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAK as an investment opportunity.
USA Truck (USAK) closed at $14.62 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.46% move from the prior day.
Is USA Truck (USAK) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
USA Truck (USAK) closed the most recent trading day at $14.21, moving -0.56% from the previous trading session.
This story originally appeared on Zacks USA Truck (USAK), closed its most recent trading day at $13.77. This is a decrease of 0.65% over the previous session. The difference was smaller than that of the S&P 500, which suffered a 0.77% decline on the same day. Zacks Before todays trading, truckload carrier shares had  USA Truck (USAK), Stock Movements -0.65%. What You Should Do Be aware
In the latest trading session, USA Truck (USAK) closed at $13.77, marking a -0.65% move from the previous day.
USAK Price Returns