USA Technologies, Inc. (USAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USAT Stock Summary
- USAT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 103.93 -- higher than 72.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For USAT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 22.31% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 21.18%, Usa Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 73.22% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMAC, HCCI, GIFI, AIHS, and PVBC.
- USAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Usa Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.usatech.com.
USAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.16||52-week high||$12.94|
|Prev. close||$12.12||52-week low||$4.80|
|Day high||$12.34||Avg. volume||291,261|
|50-day MA||$11.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.30||Market Cap||864.32M|
USA Technologies, Inc. (USAT) Company Bio
USA Technologies, Inc. provides wireless networking, cashless transactions, asset monitoring, and other value-added services principally to the small ticket, unattended point of sale (POS) market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
USAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USAT Latest Social Stream
View Full USAT Social Stream
Latest USAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Usa Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USAT as an investment opportunity.
USA Technologies announces date for fiscal year third quarter 2021 earnings.
For the first time, USAT customers can seamlessly link their online ordering sites to their business management solution
USA Technologies announces $55 million common stock investment from multiple investors
USA Technologies’ "UR Tech Insiders" Latest Podcast Discusses the Importance of EMV with Discover General Manager of Digital Acceptance, Danielle Bataglia
USAT's latest "UR Tech Insiders" podcast discusses the Importance of EMV, with Discover General Manager of Digital Acceptance, Danielle Bataglia
MALVERN, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $USAT #FY2Q21--USA Technologies reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 results
USAT Price Returns