U.S. Bancorp (USB): Price and Financial Metrics
USB Stock Summary
- USB has a market capitalization of $86,643,212,036 -- more than approximately 97.27% of US stocks.
- Us Bancorp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.62% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.45 for Us Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 92.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CI, PNC, MDLZ, TFC, and ANTM.
- Visit USB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usbank.com.
USB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.58||52-week high||$57.83|
|Prev. close||$56.63||52-week low||$28.36|
|Day high||$57.83||Avg. volume||7,835,403|
|50-day MA||$52.44||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$43.41||Market Cap||86.52B|
U.S. Bancorp (USB) Company Bio
U.S. Bancorp provides a range of financial services, including lending and depository services, cash management, capital markets, and trust and investment management services for customers in the Midwest and West regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
USB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USB Latest Social Stream
View Full USB Social Stream
Latest USB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Us Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USB as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Bancorp ([[USB]] -1.2%) to redeem all its outstanding 4.125% Medium-Term Notes, Series T due May 24, 2021 at a price equal to $1,000 per $1,000 original principal amount, plus any accrued and unpaid interest on April 23, 2021. Payment of the redemption price for the Medium-Term Notes will be made...
U.S. Bancorp Announces Redemption of Medium-Term Notes
U.S. Bancorp's (USB) Q1 results likely to reflect growth in consumer revenues and non-interest income amid a low rate environment.
These companies pay out solid dividends and will benefit from the pending return to more-normal economic activity.
Photo by Sundry Photography/iStock Editorial via Getty Images U.S. Bancorp (USB) is a good income play due to its quality profile and sustainable yield over the long-term. Company Overview U.S. Bancorp is a financial services company, being the parent company of U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest commercial bank in the United...
USB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching USBWant to do more research on Us Bancorp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!