U.S. Bancorp (USB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USB POWR Grades
- USB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.6% of US stocks.
- USB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- USB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.33% of US stocks).
USB Stock Summary
- USB has a higher market value than 97.07% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $72,731,059,640.
- US BANCORP's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.49% of US equities in our set.
- USB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to US BANCORP are PNC, UBS, CHTR, RELX, and CI.
- USB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit US BANCORP's official web site, go to www.usbank.com.
USB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, USB's price/earnings ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 11.8.
- USB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USB.
USB Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 130.35%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 144.57%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.83%.
The table below shows USB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.91% of graded US stocks.
- USB's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 164th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CATY, LBAI, and HFWA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USB.
The table below shows USB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.67||52-week high||$60.50|
|Prev. close||$48.95||52-week low||$38.39|
|Day high||$49.80||Avg. volume||9,086,944|
|50-day MA||$45.56||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$46.04||Market Cap||73.80B|
U.S. Bancorp (USB) Company Bio
U.S. Bancorp (stylized as us bancorp) is an American bank holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and incorporated in Delaware. It is the parent company ofU.S. Bank National Association, and is the fifth largest banking institution in the United States. The company provides banking, investment, mortgage, trust, and payment services products to individuals, businesses, governmental entities, and other financial institutions. It has 3,106 branches and 4,842 automated teller machines, primarily in the Western and Midwestern United States. It is ranked 117th on the Fortune 500, and it is considered a systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board. The company also owns Elavon, a processor of credit card transactions for merchants and Elan Financial Services, a credit card issuer that issue credit card products to U.S. Bank and other financial institutions. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
USB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USB Latest Social Stream
View Full USB Social Stream
Latest USB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USB as an investment opportunity.
VINFAST CHOOSES U.S. BANK AS PREFERRED PROVIDER OF VEHICLE FINANCING AND LEASING IN THE UNITED STATES
VinFast today announced U.S. Bank (NYSE: USB) has been chosen as its preferred provider of retail financing and leasing of VinFast vehicles in the United States.
Mitsubishi UFJ (MUFG) records a rise in net interest income in the first nine months of fiscal 2023.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / February 6, 2023 / U.S. Bank Originally published on U.S. Bank company blog The U.S. Bank Student Scholarship Program aims to provide college and college-bound students with financial wellness concepts and information ...
In this article, we will discuss the favorite energy and bank stock picks of Jim Cramer. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can go to Jim Cramer’s 5 Favorite Energy and Bank Stock Picks. Jim Cramer is an American television personality, former hedge fund manager, and best-selling author. He is the host of […]
In this article, we discuss 15 best dividend leaders to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Dividend Leaders to Buy According to Hedge Funds. First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leaders Index Fund (NYSE:FDL) is based on the 100 highest yielding stocks that have […]
USB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|