U.S. Bancorp (USB): Price and Financial Metrics
USB Stock Summary
- USB has a higher market value than 97.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $85,855,398,245.
- USB's went public 32.32 years ago, making it older than 90.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.13 for Us Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 90.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Us Bancorp are ITUB, MS, ENB, LOW, and LFC.
- USB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Us Bancorp's official web site, go to www.usbank.com.
USB Stock Price Chart More Charts
USB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.55||52-week high||$61.11|
|Prev. close||$54.80||52-week low||$47.57|
|Day high||$54.69||Avg. volume||6,070,680|
|50-day MA||$56.67||Dividend yield||3.07%|
|200-day MA||$55.06||Market Cap||85.20B|
U.S. Bancorp (USB) Company Bio
U.S. Bancorp provides a range of financial services, including lending and depository services, cash management, capital markets, and trust and investment management services for customers in the Midwest and West regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.