U.S. Bancorp (USB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, USB has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 94.53% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with USB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CLWT, PETS, CELP, MPX and CMS.
USB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of USB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 4.19% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of USB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Us Bancorp's dividend yield of 3.29% is in the top 31.3%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Us Bancorp, its beta is lower than 31.19% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Us Bancorp has an equity discount rate lower than 34.44% of them.
USB Dividend Chart
USB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
USB Dividends vs. Peers
|3||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group Inc.||3.80%|
|5||JPM||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||3.55%|
|6||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|7||MTB||M&T Bank Corp.||3.01%|
|8||BAC||Bank of America Corp.||2.70%|
|9||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||2.55%|
|10||FRC||First Republic Bank||0.75%|
|11||USCB||U.S. Century Bank||0.00%|
|12||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|