U.S. Bancorp (USB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- USB has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 94.68% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- USB's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 94.06% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, USB has returned $2,534,000,000 US dollars -- more than 92.81% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with USB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TPB, HUM, LAD, GNE and EXPD.
USB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of USB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 5.53% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Us Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 56 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 4.5 is greater than 76.98% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Us Bancorp's market cap of $56 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 24.53% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, USB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 23.96% of them.
USB Dividend Chart
USB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
USB Dividends vs. Peers
|4||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||4.55%|
|6||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||4.23%|
|7||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||3.73%|
|8||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||3.07%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.89%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.65%|