U.S. Bancorp (USB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- USB has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 94.49% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for free cash flow, USB has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 93.94% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, USB has returned $2,443,000,000 US dollars -- more than 92.47% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with USB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GO, CPB, POPE, TIF and NYT.
USB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Us Bancorp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 5.76%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Us Bancorp are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, USB is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 30.04% of them.
- Us Bancorp's market cap of $48 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 30.47% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for USB, approximately 30.08% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
USB Dividend Chart
USB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
USB Dividends vs. Peers
|3||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||7.11%|
|6||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||4.81%|
|7||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||4.25%|
|8||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||4.00%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||3.39%|
|10||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.92%|