U.S. Bancorp (USB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- USB has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 94.81% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for free cash flow, USB has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 94.03% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, USB has returned $2,580,000,000 US dollars -- more than 93.03% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with USB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: YPF, TREE, BP, TEF and PEI.
USB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of USB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 21.54%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Us Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- USB's market cap is about 70 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 75.37% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $70 billion, USB is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 24.25% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Us Bancorp, its beta is lower than 26.27% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
USB Dividend Chart
USB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
USB Dividends vs. Peers
|5||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|6||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||3.06%|
|7||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||2.94%|
|8||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||2.65%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.23%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.23%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.51%|
|12||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|