U S Concrete, Inc. (USCR): Price and Financial Metrics
USCR Stock Summary
- Us Concrete Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.5% of US listed stocks.
- USCR's current price/earnings ratio is 52.23, which is higher than 85.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- USCR's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USCR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RMCF, EGOV, GTX, EVTC, and HNNA.
- USCR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Us Concrete Inc's official web site, go to www.us-concrete.com.
USCR Stock Price Chart More Charts
USCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.77||52-week high||$56.22|
|Prev. close||$39.43||52-week low||$35.23|
|Day high||$39.64||Avg. volume||175,061|
|50-day MA||$39.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.45||Market Cap||647.42M|
U S Concrete, Inc. (USCR) Company Bio
U.S. Concrete produces and sells ready-mixed concrete, aggregates, and concrete-related products and services for the construction industry in the United States. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Euless, Texas.
USCR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for USCR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Us Concrete Inc ranked in the 94st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Us Concrete Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is 0.95% -- higher than 91.62% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 17.24% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Us Concrete Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 83.42% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|