U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USEG POWR Grades
- USEG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USEG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- USEG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
USEG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 5,182.69%, US ENERGY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.36% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, USEG has reported earnings growth of 164.69%, putting it ahead of 90.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for US ENERGY CORP comes in at 561.76%, a number that bests 98.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to US ENERGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be XPOF, MEG, IMAX, HUSA, and NU.
- Visit USEG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usnrg.com.
USEG Valuation Summary
- USEG's EV/EBIT ratio is -27; this is 366.01% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, USEG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 92.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USEG.
USEG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -21.23%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 155.22%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.5%.
The table below shows USEG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USEG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USEG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.11% of graded US stocks.
- USEG's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 89th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- WTI, HFC, and TTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USEG.
The table below shows USEG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.43||52-week high||$13.92|
|Prev. close||$2.43||52-week low||$2.17|
|Day high||$2.48||Avg. volume||33,347|
|50-day MA||$2.45||Dividend yield||3.7%|
|200-day MA||$3.27||Market Cap||60.81M|
U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG) Company Bio
US Energy Corp. operates as an independent energy company. The Company focuses on the acquisition and development of oil and gas producing properties. US Energy serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
USEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USEG Latest Social Stream
View Full USEG Social Stream
Latest USEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USEG as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of U.S. Energy Corp. ( NASDAQ:USEG ) by estimating...
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 18-19, 2023.
U.S. Energy (NASDAQ:USEG) shareholders have endured a 84% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Some stocks are best avoided. We really hate to see fellow investors lose their hard-earned money. Spare a thought for...
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December 7-8, 2022.
Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Delek US Holdings (DK), National Grid Transco (NGG) and US Energy (USEG)
Companies in the Utilities sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Delek US Holdings (DK – Research Report), National Grid Transco (NGG – Research Report) and US Energy (USEG – Research Report). Delek US Holdings (DK) J.P. Morgan analyst John Royall maintained a Sell rating on Delek US Holdings today and set a price target of $26.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $33.74, close to its 52-week high of $35.23. According to TipRanks.
USEG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|