U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USEG POWR Grades
- USEG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.23% of US stocks.
- USEG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- USEG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
USEG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,669,250, Us Energy Corp has a greater market value than only 1.27% of US stocks.
- For USEG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.29% of US equities we're observing.
- Us Energy Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -48.24%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Us Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HCCI, HNNA, REED, CLNE, and STL.
- USEG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Us Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.usnrg.com.
USEG Valuation Summary
- USEG's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.5; this is 124.79% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- USEG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, USEG's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USEG.
USEG Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -407.16%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -32.7%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -76.28%.
The table below shows USEG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USEG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USEG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.85% of graded US stocks.
- USEG's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 87th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- WTI, HFC, and VLO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USEG.
The table below shows USEG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.31||52-week high||$18.57|
|Prev. close||$4.42||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$4.72||Avg. volume||960,369|
|50-day MA||$3.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.31||Market Cap||20.15M|
U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG) Company Bio
US Energy Corp. operates as an independent energy company. The Company focuses on the acquisition and development of oil and gas producing properties. US Energy serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
USEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USEG Latest Social Stream
View Full USEG Social Stream
Latest USEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Us Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USEG as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (NASDAQCM: USEG) (“We”, “U.S. Energy” or the “Company”) today announced financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Management Comments “U.S. Energy has continued to build on the momentum created throughout the beginning of 2021 and carried that through to our strong second quarter performance,” said Ryan Smith, U.S. Energy’s Chief Executive Officer. “We achieved positive second quarter results as our te
OPEC+ sources, speaking anonymously, told the media on Wednesday that the standoff over August production quotas between the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia had been resolved as the two had apparently reached a deal. “No agreement has yet been achieved with OPEC+ on a supply accord, and discussions are still ongoing,” the UAE Energy Ministry said. With that, oil prices, which rose strongly in the previous session and ahead of the release of U.S. inventory numbers on Wednesday, plunged anew, continuing their descent even after data showing an eight straight weekly draw in crude stockpiles.
HOUSTON, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (NASDAQCM: USEG) (“We”, “U.S. Energy” or the “Company”) today announced financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Management Comments “U.S. Energy’s first quarter performance was strong as we began to successfully integrate and enhance assets that were acquired during late 2020,” said Ryan Smith, U.S. Energy’s Chief Executive Officer. “Since the beginning of the year, U.S. Energy has increased the value and size of our asset base while both growing and maintaining our liquidity and financial flexibility. The highly effective asset assimilation and immediate upside realization of the Company’s two most recent acquisitions shows that U.S. Energy can continue consolidating operated properties of i...
U.S. Energy Corp. Provides Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Operating Results and 2020 Year End Proved Reserves
HOUSTON, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (NASDAQCM: USEG) (“U.S. Energy” or the “Company”) today announced operational results for the year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020. In addition, the Company announced its estimated proved reserves as of December 31, 2020. Highlights 4Q2020 production of 25,397 BOE, or average daily production of 276 BOEPD;Full year 2020 production of 79,816 BOE, or average daily production of 218 BOEPD;Proved Reserves of 1,255,236 BOE at December 31, 2020;2020 Year End Proved Reserves pre-tax PV-10 of $15.9 million at strip pricing on February 22, 2021;2020 Year End Proved Reserves pre-tax PV-10 of $8.7 million at SEC pricing;Cash and cash equivalents of $7.6 million at 3/1/2021; Management Comment “2020 was a transformational year...
USEG Price Returns