U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.39||52-week high||$5.28|
|Prev. close||$1.43||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$1.46||Avg. volume||256,516|
|50-day MA||$1.45||Dividend yield||6.29%|
|200-day MA||$2.39||Market Cap||35.08M|
USEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USEG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where USEG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65% of US stocks.
- USEG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 174 days.
- USEG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.34% of US stocks).
USEG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 212.25%, US ENERGY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.31% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, US ENERGY CORP is reporting a growth rate of -135.04%; that's higher than merely 11.72% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for US ENERGY CORP comes in at 206.95%, a number that bests 96.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USEG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are METC, MYNA, POWW, SVM, and CUEN.
- Visit USEG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usnrg.com.
USEG Valuation Summary
- USEG's price/earnings ratio is 27.9; this is 304.35% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- USEG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 37 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USEG.
USEG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 63.69%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -38.54%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.5%.
The table below shows USEG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USEG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USEG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.11% of graded US stocks.
- USEG's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 89th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- WTI, HFC, and TTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USEG.
The table below shows USEG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG) Company Bio
US Energy Corp. operates as an independent energy company. The Company focuses on the acquisition and development of oil and gas producing properties. US Energy serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
USEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USEG Latest Social Stream
View Full USEG Social Stream
Latest USEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USEG as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why We're Wary Of Buying U.S. Energy's (NASDAQ:USEG) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see U.S. Energy...
U.S. Energy Corp. Reports Financial and Operating Results for First Quarter 2023
HOUSTON, May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: USEG, “U.S. Energy” or the “Company”), a growth-focused energy company engaged in operating a portfolio of high-quality producing oil and natural gas assets, today reported financial and operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. FIRST QUARTER 2023 HIGHLIGHTS Net daily production of 1,726 barrels of oil equivalent per day (“Boe/d”), a 29% increase over first quarter of 2022Produced oil volumes of 91,311
U.S. Energy Corp. Announces Its Participation at the Inaugural EF Hutton Global Conference on May 10, 2023
HOUSTON, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (NASDAQ: USEG, “U.S. Energy” or the “Company”), a growth-focused energy company engaged in operating a portfolio of high-quality producing assets, announced today that it will be attending the EF Hutton Global Conference to be held at the Plaza Hotel in New York, New York on May 10-11, 2023. Ryan Smith, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, will host one-on-one meetings with investors at the conference. The Company’s investor deck is
U.S. Energy Corp. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
HOUSTON, May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (NASDAQCM: USEG) (“U.S. Energy” or the “Company”) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on the Company's common stock in the amount of $0.0225 per share. The dividend is payable on May 30, 2023 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 19, 2023. About U.S. Energy Corp. We are a growth focused energy company engaged in operating a portfolio of mature, low decline assets that is expect
U.S. Energy Corp. Announces $5.0 Million Share Repurchase Program
HOUSTON, April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (Nasdaq: USEG, “U.S. Energy” or the “Company”), a growth-focused energy company engaged in operating a portfolio of high-quality producing assets, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program under which the Company may purchase up to $5.0 million of its outstanding shares of common stock in the open market, in accordance with all applicable securities laws and regulations, including Rule 10b-1
USEG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching USEGWant to do more research on Us Energy Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Us Energy Corp (USEG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Energy Corp (USEG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Energy Corp (USEG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...