US Foods Holding Corp. (USFD): Price and Financial Metrics
USFD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for USFD is 6.48 -- better than 94.38% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of US Foods Holding Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.36, US Foods Holding Corp has a higher such ratio than just 7.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to US Foods Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CRI, HBI, BLDR, RPM, and SNX.
- USFD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit US Foods Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.usfoods.com.
USFD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USFD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.30||52-week high||$38.77|
|Prev. close||$38.00||52-week low||$8.32|
|Day high||$38.38||Avg. volume||2,095,140|
|50-day MA||$35.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.95||Market Cap||8.47B|
US Foods Holding Corp. (USFD) Company Bio
US Foods, Inc. operates as a foodservice distributor in the United States It offers a range of fresh, frozen and dry food, and non-food products. The company was formerly known as U.S. Foodservice, Inc. and changed its name to US Foods, Inc. in September 2011. US Foods, Inc. was founded in 1853 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois.
USFD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for US Foods Holding Corp. To summarize, we found that US Foods Holding Corp ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for US Foods Holding Corp ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -0.24; that's higher than only 17.67% of US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.97 years, is -0.09% -- higher than only 14.52% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 24.5% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USFD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USFD Latest Social Stream
View Full USFD Social Stream
Latest USFD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US Foods Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USFD as an investment opportunity.
US Foods Holding Corp. (NYSE: USFD) announced today the launch of Spring 2021 Scoop™, "Hungry for Better," which features products that cater to consumers’ growing interest in dining options that support their planet, their communities and themselves. Today’s consumers are more deliberate and conscientious about their dining choices and are seeking products with simple and authentic ingredients that can also satisfy specific dietary needs. At the same time, they are also demanding products with sustainable attributes, and research shows that these consumer behaviors have only intensified since the start of the pandemic. To meet this growing need, US Foods Spring Scoop highlights 21 products that offer a well-being and/or sustainable attribute and are part of the company’s growing portfo...
The following slide deck was published by US Foods Holding Corp. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
US Foods Holding Corp. (USFD) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 16, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Melissa Napier - Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Treasury Pietro Satriano - Chief Executive Officer. Dirk Locascio - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Lauren Silberman - Credit Suisse John Ivankoe...
ROSEMONT, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--US Foods Holding Corp. (NYSE: USFD), one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2020. The fourth quarter of fiscal year 2020 included 14 weeks compared to 13 weeks for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2019, and the full fiscal year 2020 included 53 weeks compared to 52 weeks in the full fiscal year 2019. Certain financial results in this press release have been presented
USFD earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
USFD Price Returns
Continue Researching USFDWant to do more research on US Foods Holding Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!