US Foods Holding Corp. (USFD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USFD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where USFD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USFD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- USFD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 57.8% of US stocks).
USFD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for USFD is 6.53 -- better than 94.77% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of US Foods Holding Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- USFD's price/sales ratio is 0.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to US Foods Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KSS, PFGC, PAG, PVH, and ALK.
- USFD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit US Foods Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.usfoods.com.
USFD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USFD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.39||52-week high||$42.10|
|Prev. close||$38.03||52-week low||$16.71|
|Day high||$39.62||Avg. volume||2,068,976|
|50-day MA||$38.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.39||Market Cap||8.74B|
US Foods Holding Corp. (USFD) Company Bio
US Foods, Inc. operates as a foodservice distributor in the United States It offers a range of fresh, frozen and dry food, and non-food products. The company was formerly known as U.S. Foodservice, Inc. and changed its name to US Foods, Inc. in September 2011. US Foods, Inc. was founded in 1853 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois.
USFD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for USFD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that US Foods Holding Corp ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 93%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for US Foods Holding Corp ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 59% of its capital from equity, and 41% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 16.93% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.97 years, is -0.09% -- higher than merely 14.54% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- US Foods Holding Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.24. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.41% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USFD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USFD Latest Social Stream
View Full USFD Social Stream
Latest USFD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US Foods Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USFD as an investment opportunity.
Wells Fargo is even more constructive on US Foods ([[USFD]] -2.8%) after the company's Q1 earnings topper.The firm thinks USFD could outperform peers in the next leg of the recovery and keeps it slotted as its top idea in a sector it continues to like."Sales beat and included highly encouraging flat...
These vertical farming stocks are positioned to benefit from robust population and industry growth over the next decade.
Barclays Stick to Their Hold Rating for US Foods Holding
US Foods Holding Corp. (NYSE: USFD) announced today the launch of the company’s 2020 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report. The report highlights progress against the company’s ongoing commitment to caring for people, protecting the environment, and providing responsibly sourced and sustainable products.
US Foods Holding Corp. (NYSE: USFD) announced today the opening of the US Foods Scholars application period. US Foods Scholars provides financial support and development opportunities to culinary and hospitality students who demonstrate tremendous promise and achievement but require assistance to take the next step of their career. With the addition of Birmingham, Ala., Daytona Beach, Fla. and Portland, Ore., the program now reaches nine markets. This year, up to 18 students will receive $20,000 each to support their continued culinary or hospitality education, in addition to training opportunities with US Foods culinary professionals.
USFD Price Returns