US Foods Holding Corp. (USFD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USFD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where USFD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- USFD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- USFD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
USFD Stock Summary
- US FOODS HOLDING CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.97% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of US FOODS HOLDING CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, US FOODS HOLDING CORP has a higher such ratio than just 6.41% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to US FOODS HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CHEF, KBR, NSIT, LAZY, and DXLG.
- Visit USFD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usfoods.com.
USFD Valuation Summary
- USFD's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 89.47% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 78 months, USFD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1191.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USFD.
USFD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 73.73%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -20.88%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 189.44%.
The table below shows USFD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USFD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USFD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.55% of graded US stocks.
- USFD's asset turnover comes in at 2.024 -- ranking 36th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- WEYS, LAWS, and SYY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USFD.
The table below shows USFD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USFD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USFD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.17||52-week high||$39.73|
|Prev. close||$37.67||52-week low||$25.49|
|Day high||$37.72||Avg. volume||1,250,495|
|50-day MA||$35.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.54||Market Cap||8.36B|
US Foods Holding Corp. (USFD) Company Bio
US Foods, Inc. operates as a foodservice distributor in the United States It offers a range of fresh, frozen and dry food, and non-food products. The company was formerly known as U.S. Foodservice, Inc. and changed its name to US Foods, Inc. in September 2011. US Foods, Inc. was founded in 1853 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
USFD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USFD Latest Social Stream
View Full USFD Social Stream
Latest USFD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US FOODS HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USFD as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Typically, we'll...
ROSEMONT, Ill., January 17, 2023--US Foods Holding Corp. (NYSE: USFD) will host a live conference call and webcast to discuss fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022 financial results on Thursday, Feb. 16, 2023, at 9 a.m. CST.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 25 biggest Illinois companies and stocks. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 Biggest Illinois Companies and Stocks. If all U.S. states were countries, Illinois would be the 21st largest economy in the world. It is the fifth […]
US Foods (USFD) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Does the January share price for US Foods Holding Corp. ( NYSE:USFD ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
USFD Price Returns