US Foods Holding Corp. (USFD): Price and Financial Metrics
USFD Stock Summary
- US Foods Holding Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.94% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 244.12, US Foods Holding Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.26% of US stocks.
- USFD's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USFD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNX, MAN, BLDR, AXE, and GPS.
- Visit USFD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usfoods.com.
USFD Stock Price Chart More Charts
USFD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.73||52-week high||$43.10|
|Prev. close||$17.14||52-week low||$8.32|
|Day high||$19.70||Avg. volume||3,160,491|
|50-day MA||$29.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.86||Market Cap||3.68B|
US Foods Holding Corp. (USFD) Company Bio
US Foods, Inc. operates as a foodservice distributor in the United States It offers a range of fresh, frozen and dry food, and non-food products. The company was formerly known as U.S. Foodservice, Inc. and changed its name to US Foods, Inc. in September 2011. US Foods, Inc. was founded in 1853 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois.