Usio, Inc. (USIO): Price and Financial Metrics
USIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.97||52-week high||$2.56|
|Prev. close||$1.75||52-week low||$1.28|
|Day high||$1.99||Avg. volume||34,628|
|50-day MA||$1.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.82||Market Cap||51.98M|
USIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USIO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $43,271,943, USIO INC has a greater market value than merely 14.78% of US stocks.
- USIO INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.17% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for USIO is currently 1.32, higher than only 3.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to USIO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be XPOF, ASRT, NMRK, AMG, and GHL.
- Visit USIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usio.com.
USIO Valuation Summary
- USIO's EV/EBIT ratio is -27; this is 237.06% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, USIO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USIO.
USIO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.16%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 101.14%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -781.64%.
The table below shows USIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USIO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.02% of graded US stocks.
- USIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.602 -- ranking 9th of 428 Banking stocks.
- SFBS, CURO, and PBIP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USIO.
The table below shows USIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Usio, Inc. (USIO) Company Bio
Usio, Inc. offers integrated payment solutions. The Company operates credit and debit, prepaid, automated clearing house (ACH) payment processing, and payment facilitation platforms. Usio provides a range of payment solutions to software companies, merchants, banks, service bureaus, and card issuers.
USIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USIO Latest Social Stream
View Full USIO Social Stream
Latest USIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USIO as an investment opportunity.
SAN ANTONIO, September 20, 2023--Usio to Present at LD Micro Conference
SAN ANTONIO, September 13, 2023--Usio, Inc. (Nasdaq: USIO), a leading FinTech company that operates a full stack of integrated, cloud-based electronic payment and embedded financial solutions, today announced that it has been chosen by Fitli, Inc, a leading software provider for fitness professionals, as its Payments Provider of choice. Fitli will integrate Usio’s unique PayFac-in-a-Box™ payments technology into their platform trusted by hundreds of personal trainers, gyms, dance, pilates, and y
SAN ANTONIO, September 06, 2023--Usio, Inc. (NASDAQ: USIO), a leading FinTech integrated electronic payment solutions provider, announced today that it will be participating in person at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference being held September 11 – 13th.
SAN ANTONIO, August 14, 2023--Usio, Inc: (Nasdaq: USIO), a leading FinTech company that operates a full stack of integrated, cloud-based electronic payment and embedded financial solutions, today announced financial results for the second quarter, which ended June 30, 2023.
SAN ANTONIO, August 10, 2023--Usio, Inc. (Nasdaq:USIO), a leading FinTech that operates a full stack of integrated, cloud-based electronic payment and embedded financial solutions, today announced it will now release second quarter fiscal 2023 financial results for the period ended June 30, 2023, after the market closes on Monday, August 14, 2023.
USIO Price Returns