Usio, Inc. (USIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USIO POWR Grades
- USIO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.19% of US stocks.
- USIO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- USIO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
USIO Stock Summary
- USIO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 324.62 -- higher than 92.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Usio Inc is higher than only 10.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that USIO's revenue has grown 92.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.14% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Usio Inc are SDPI, USEG, RSI, KRUS, and MSGE.
- Visit USIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usio.com.
USIO Valuation Summary
- USIO's EV/EBIT ratio is -139.9; this is 533.8% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- USIO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 138.5 over the prior 243 months.
- USIO's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USIO.
USIO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 85.83%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1478.7%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 111.91%.
The table below shows USIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USIO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.02% of graded US stocks.
- USIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.602 -- ranking 9th of 428 Banking stocks.
- SFBS, CURO, and PBIP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USIO.
The table below shows USIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.21||52-week high||$8.62|
|Prev. close||$2.08||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$2.21||Avg. volume||82,223|
|50-day MA||$2.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.58||Market Cap||56.44M|
Usio, Inc. (USIO) Company Bio
Usio, Inc. offers integrated payment solutions. The Company operates credit and debit, prepaid, automated clearing house (ACH) payment processing, and payment facilitation platforms. Usio provides a range of payment solutions to software companies, merchants, banks, service bureaus, and card issuers.
Most Popular Stories View All
USIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USIO Latest Social Stream
View Full USIO Social Stream
Latest USIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Usio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USIO as an investment opportunity.
Cassill to Drive the No. 10 Usio Chevrolet in Select NASCAR Xfinity Series Races and Participate in a Number of Other Usio Events Throughout 2022SAN ANTONIO, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Usio, Inc. (Nasdaq: USIO), a leading, cloud-based, integrated FinTech electronic payment solutions provider, announced today it will be partnering with driver Landon Cassill of Kaulig Racing during the 2022 NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) season. As part of the partnership, Landon will drive a Usio branded vers
In a report released today, Gary Prestopino from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Usio (USIO – Research Report), with a price target of $9.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $3.30, close to its 52-week low of $2.54. According to TipRanks.com, Prestopino is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 39.5% and a 51.4% success rate. Prestopino covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings, Bottomline Technologies, and Cantaloupe. Usio has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.50. See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $8.
Usio Reports Record Fourth Quarter and FY 2021 Electronic Payments Transaction and Processing Volume
Total Dollars processed of $2.9 billion in the fourth quarter of 2021, up 215% from year ago fourth quarter Both transactions and dollars processed are most for any single quarter in the history of the company Total Dollars processed of $9.5 Billion in Fiscal 2021, up 184% from Fiscal 2020 SAN ANTONIO, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Usio, Inc. (Nasdaq: USIO), a cloud-based, integrated FinTech electronic payment solutions provider, today reported record transactions and processing volume for t
Usio’s Innovative Prepaid Card Solutions Chosen by Oakland DOT to Power Payments for its Universal Basic Mobility Pilot
Illustrates Usio’s Continued Leadership in the Growing Use of Creative Guaranteed Income ProgramsSAN ANTONIO, Texas, Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Usio, Inc. (Nasdaq: USIO), an integrated electronic payment solutions provider, today announced that the City of Oakland Department of Transportation (California) has chosen the Company’s proprietary prepaid card technology as the payment solution for its groundbreaking Universal Basic Mobility Pilot. Louis Hoch, President and Chief Executive Offi
The mean of analysts' price targets for Usio Inc (USIO) points to an 85.2% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
USIO Price Returns