Usio, Inc. (USIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USIO Stock Summary
- USIO INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.56% of US listed stocks.
- USIO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.04 -- higher than just 0.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, USIO INC is reporting a growth rate of -20,352.82%; that's higher than only 0.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RSI, EZGO, CELH, CPSH, and HCI.
- USIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit USIO INC's official web site, go to www.usio.com.
USIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, USIO's EV/EBIT ratio is 140.62% lower, now standing at -7.8.
- Over the past 243 months, USIO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USIO.
USIO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -2.62%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 57.84%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -236.12%.
The table below shows USIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USIO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.02% of graded US stocks.
- USIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.602 -- ranking 9th of 428 Banking stocks.
- SFBS, CURO, and PBIP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USIO.
The table below shows USIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.86||52-week high||$4.42|
|Prev. close||$1.93||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||17,778|
|50-day MA||$1.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.07||Market Cap||46.98M|
Usio, Inc. (USIO) Company Bio
Usio, Inc. offers integrated payment solutions. The Company operates credit and debit, prepaid, automated clearing house (ACH) payment processing, and payment facilitation platforms. Usio provides a range of payment solutions to software companies, merchants, banks, service bureaus, and card issuers.
Most Popular Stories View All
USIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USIO Latest Social Stream
View Full USIO Social Stream
Latest USIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USIO as an investment opportunity.
How Integrated Payment Solutions Provider Usio (NASDAQ: USIO) Is Getting Ahead Using Proprietary Technology To Help Partners Like Mastercard
Ringing the bells for this jolly season? Usio Inc. (NASDAQ: USIO ) certainly is, as it got to ring the NASDAQ bell this November. The company believes it has a lot to be making noise about this holiday season. Texas-based integrated payment solution provider, Usio, offers a range of payment services to help software companies. businesses and consumers modernize their options in an economy where digital payments make up the largest section of the financial technology market. These services include its proprietary technology for payment facilitation (PayFac), automated clearing house (ACH) payments, and prepaid card solutions. Others competing in the payment solution industry include Fidelity National Information Services Inc. (NYSE: FIS ), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM ), Block Inc. (N...
SAN ANTONIO, November 29, 2022--Usio, Inc.: (Nasdaq:USIO), a leading, cloud-based, integrated FinTech electronic payment solutions provider, announced today that Louis Hoch, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be making a virtual presentation at the upcoming Ladenburg Thalmann Virtual Tech Expo on Wednesday, December 7, 2022.
SAN ANTONIO, November 17, 2022--Usio, Inc.: (Nasdaq:USIO), a leading, cloud-based, integrated FinTech electronic payment solutions provider, announced today that the company will be ringing the Nasdaq closing bell on November 23, 2022. Louis Hoch, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Usio, and Stacy Spikes, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of MoviePass, will ring the closing bell together, displaying the strong, exclusive partnership between the two organizations.
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Services sector with new ratings on Atento (ATTO – Research Report) and Usio (USIO – Research Report). Usio (USIO) Barrington analyst Gary Prestopino maintained a Hold rating on Usio today and set a price target of $4.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $2.29, close to its 52-week low of $1.22. According to TipRanks.
Usio ( NASDAQ:USIO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$16.4m (up 3.6% from 3Q 2021). Net...
USIO Price Returns