Usio, Inc. (USIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USIO Stock Summary
- USIO INC's market capitalization of $31,989,036 is ahead of merely 9.7% of US-listed equities.
- USIO INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.21% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, USIO has reported earnings growth of 194.94%, putting it ahead of 91.44% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to USIO INC are HCI, IPDN, EVC, TBK, and RCII.
- Visit USIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usio.com.
USIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, USIO's price/sales ratio is 76.92% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, USIO's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USIO.
USIO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 59.22%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 67.78%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.16%.
The table below shows USIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USIO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.02% of graded US stocks.
- USIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.602 -- ranking 9th of 428 Banking stocks.
- SFBS, CURO, and PBIP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USIO.
The table below shows USIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.34||52-week high||$8.62|
|Prev. close||$1.27||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$1.40||Avg. volume||71,213|
|50-day MA||$1.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.85||Market Cap||33.75M|
Usio, Inc. (USIO) Company Bio
Usio, Inc. offers integrated payment solutions. The Company operates credit and debit, prepaid, automated clearing house (ACH) payment processing, and payment facilitation platforms. Usio provides a range of payment solutions to software companies, merchants, banks, service bureaus, and card issuers.
Most Popular Stories View All
USIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USIO Latest Social Stream
View Full USIO Social Stream
Latest USIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about USIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USIO as an investment opportunity.
SAN ANTONIO, September 13, 2022--Usio, Inc. (Nasdaq: USIO), a cloud-based, integrated FinTech electronic payment solutions provider, is mourning the loss of Michael R. Long, the Company’s Chairman and co-founder, who passed away on September 7, 2022.
SAN ANTONIO, September 12, 2022--Usio, Inc: (Nasdaq:USIO), a leading FinTech integrated payment solutions provider, today announced its groundbreaking Funds Disbursement Solution, Consumer Choice. For the first time, organizations can easily offer their customers the flexibility to choose how they want to be paid – whether that be through a virtual or physical prepaid card, a direct transfer to a bank, a paper check or even a push payment to a debit card – all without the difficulties of integra
By David Willey
Usio Announces Unique Point-of-Sale Credit Solution for Businesses, Implemented Without Any Lending Risk for Usio
SAN ANTONIO, September 06, 2022--Usio, Inc: (Nasdaq:USIO), a leading FinTech integrated payment solutions provider, today announced implementing its new Point-of-Sale Credit solution, enabling businesses to offer instant credit to their customers without absorbing any of the risks of consumer lending.
By David Willey, Benzinga
USIO Price Returns