U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (USPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USPH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where USPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.07% of US stocks.
- USPH's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- USPH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 39.64% of US stocks).
USPH Stock Summary
- U S Physical Therapy Inc's stock had its IPO on May 29, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.72% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of U S Physical Therapy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.82%, U S Physical Therapy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.18% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MC, FEDU, DHIL, WNS, and LLNW.
- USPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit U S Physical Therapy Inc's official web site, go to www.usph.com.
USPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, USPH's price/earnings ratio is 5.8% higher, now standing at 36.5.
- Over the past 243 months, USPH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.
- USPH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USPH.
USPH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.86%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 40.32%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.2%.
The table below shows USPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.50||52-week high||$143.67|
|Prev. close||$101.81||52-week low||$74.79|
|Day high||$122.00||Avg. volume||68,204|
|50-day MA||$115.96||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$113.99||Market Cap||1.54B|
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (USPH) Company Bio
U.S. Physical Therapy operates clinics which provide preventative and post-operative care for a variety of orthopedic-related disorders and sports-related injuries, treatment for neurologically-related injuries and rehabilitation of injured workers. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Houston, Texas.
USPH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for U S Physical Therapy Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that U S Physical Therapy Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for USPH, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 21.69% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- USPH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, U S Physical Therapy Inc experienced a tax rate of about 21% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 86.76% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USPH Latest Social Stream
View Full USPH Social Stream
Latest USPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about U S Physical Therapy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USPH as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. ( NYSE:USPH ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price...
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Release and Conference Call for Thursday, August 5, 2021
HOUSTON, July 12, 2021--U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (NYSE: USPH), a national operator of outpatient physical therapy clinics and provider of industrial injury prevention services, announced that it will issue its financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021 on Thursday, August 5, 2021. The results will be released before the opening of the stock market that day.
HOUSTON, July 07, 2021--U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (NYSE: USPH), a national operator of outpatient physical therapy clinics and provider of industrial injury prevention services (the "Company"), today announced Chris Reading, Chief Executive Officer, and Carey Hendrickson, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the CJS 21st Annual Summer Investor Virtual Conference on Tuesday, July 13, 2021. The presentation will cover an overview of the Company.
HOUSTON, July 01, 2021--U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. ("USPH" or the "Company") (NYSE: USPH), a national operator of outpatient physical therapy clinics and provider of industrial injury prevention services, today announced an acquisition of an eight-clinic physical therapy practice.
HOUSTON, Jun 14, 2021--U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (NYSE: USPH), a national operator of outpatient physical therapy clinics (the "Company"), today announced Chris Reading, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the 11th Annual East Coast IDEAS Virtual Conference on Wednesday, June 16, 2021. The presentation will cover an overview of the Company.
USPH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching USPHWant to see what other sources are saying about U S Physical Therapy Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
U S Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
U S Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
U S Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch