U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (USPH): Price and Financial Metrics
USPH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for USPH is currently 26.44, higher than 84.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of U S Physical Therapy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 138.14%, U S Physical Therapy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.79% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to U S Physical Therapy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be USLM, WHD, WNS, MGPI, and VRTU.
- Visit USPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usph.com.
USPH Stock Price Chart More Charts
USPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.14||52-week high||$148.48|
|Prev. close||$117.56||52-week low||$98.69|
|Day high||$117.59||Avg. volume||90,351|
|50-day MA||$126.37||Dividend yield||1.02%|
|200-day MA||$122.12||Market Cap||1.50B|
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (USPH) Company Bio
U.S. Physical Therapy operates clinics which provide preventative and post-operative care for a variety of orthopedic-related disorders and sports-related injuries, treatment for neurologically-related injuries and rehabilitation of injured workers. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Houston, Texas.