U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (USPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USPH POWR Grades
- USPH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USPH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- USPH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
USPH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 211.69, U S Physical Therapy Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.44% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of U S Physical Therapy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 100.98%, U S Physical Therapy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.98% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USLM, WINA, AAON, WTER, and CNS.
- USPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit U S Physical Therapy Inc's official web site, go to www.usph.com.
USPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, USPH's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.24% lower, now standing at 26.3.
- Over the past 243 months, USPH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- USPH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USPH.
USPH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.2%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 39.12%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 34.12%.
The table below shows USPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.82% of graded US stocks.
- USPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.779 -- ranking 37th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- NTRA, THC, and CHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USPH.
The table below shows USPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.65||52-week high||$123.38|
|Prev. close||$109.61||52-week low||$84.43|
|Day high||$113.22||Avg. volume||83,847|
|50-day MA||$102.10||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$101.82||Market Cap||1.44B|
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (USPH) Company Bio
U.S. Physical Therapy operates clinics which provide preventative and post-operative care for a variety of orthopedic-related disorders and sports-related injuries, treatment for neurologically-related injuries and rehabilitation of injured workers. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
USPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USPH Latest Social Stream
View Full USPH Social Stream
Latest USPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about U S Physical Therapy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USPH as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Physical Therapy (USPH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.80% and 1.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOUSTON, February 24, 2022--U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. ("USPH" or the "Company") (NYSE: USPH), a national operator of outpatient physical therapy clinics and provider of industrial injury prevention services, today reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021 ("2021 Fourth Quarter" and "2021 Year", respectively).
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. While individual stocks can be big winners...
U.S. Physical Therapy (USPH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DaVita, RadNet and U.S. Physical Therapy are included in this blog.
USPH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching USPHWant to see what other sources are saying about U S Physical Therapy Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
U S Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
U S Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
U S Physical Therapy Inc (USPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch