U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USWS POWR Grades
- USWS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 46.22% of US stocks.
- USWS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 113 days.
- USWS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.59% of US stocks).
USWS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for USWS is -2.32 -- better than merely 3.06% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.85 for Us Well Services Inc; that's greater than it is for only 2.76% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Us Well Services Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USWS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALIM, AINC, XTNT, CMPR, and ADMS.
- USWS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Us Well Services Inc's official web site, go to uswellservices.com.
USWS Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, USWS's price/sales ratio is 76.47% lower, now standing at 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USWS.
USWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.87||52-week high||$3.37|
|Prev. close||$0.90||52-week low||$0.23|
|Day high||$0.92||Avg. volume||6,496,839|
|50-day MA||$0.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.78||Market Cap||78.21M|
U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS) Company Bio
U.S. Well Services, Inc. provides hydraulic fracturing services, including natural gas powered electric frac, for customers in the oil and gas industry in the United States.
USWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USWS Latest Social Stream
View Full USWS Social Stream
Latest USWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Us Well Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USWS as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Well Services (USWS) commits to become an all-electric hydraulic fracturing services provider to reduce financial leverage and focus on market segments that provide attractive growth and returns.
We're back at it again with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday and Chinese education stocks are on the move.
U.S. Well Services (USWS) +26.3% post-market after saying it plans to become an all-electric hydraulic fracturing services provider and expects to have fully exited the diesel frac market by year-end 2021.The company says it expects to become the first publicly-traded pure-play electric completions services provider.As a first step, U.S. Well...
It's Friday and we're kicking it off right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for the last day of trading this week!
Good morning, investors!
USWS Price Returns