U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USWS POWR Grades
- USWS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- USWS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- USWS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.57% of US stocks).
USWS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for USWS is -2.39 -- better than merely 3.09% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.08 for Us Well Services Inc; that's greater than it is for only 3.26% of US stocks.
- Us Well Services Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -148.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USWS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHCT, NYC, RRC, IPG, and CLVR.
- USWS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Us Well Services Inc's official web site, go to uswellservices.com.
USWS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, USWS's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- USWS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 72379.1 over the prior 53 months.
- USWS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USWS.
USWS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USWS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.34% of graded US stocks.
- USWS's asset turnover comes in at 0.719 -- ranking 25th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- GDP, CTRA, and PDCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USWS.
The table below shows USWS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.93||52-week high||$4.20|
|Prev. close||$0.94||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.94||Avg. volume||3,633,021|
|50-day MA||$0.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||71.97M|
U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS) Company Bio
U.S. Well Services, Inc. provides hydraulic fracturing services, including natural gas powered electric frac, for customers in the oil and gas industry in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
USWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USWS Latest Social Stream
View Full USWS Social Stream
Latest USWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Us Well Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USWS as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Well Services (NASDAQ: USWS) ("USWS" or the "Company"), a provider of hydraulic fracturing services and a market leader in natural gas-powered electric fracture stimulation, has entered into a contract to provide electric pressure pumping services for Olympus Energy LLC ("Olympus"), a developer of natural gas resources in the core of the Marcellus and Utica shale formations in southwestern Pennsylvania. Under the terms of the agreement, USWS will operate a Clean Fleet® for Olympus on a cont
As previously announced, U.S. Well Services (NASDAQ: USWS) ("USWS" or the "Company") has entered into a contract to provide electric pressure pumping services for XCL Resources, LLC ("XCL") in the Uinta Basin. Under the terms of the agreement, USWS will provide a newbuild Nyx Clean Fleet® to work for XCL on a contracted basis for up to three years if all optional extensions are exercised.
U.S. Well Services Provides Business and Strategy Update and Announces Preliminary Selected Unaudited Financial and Operating Data for Fourth Quarter 2021
U.S. Well Services, Inc. (the "Company", "U.S. Well Services" or "we") (NASDAQ: USWS) today provided updates on recent commercial activity as well as capital markets and strategic alternatives. The Company also announced preliminary selected unaudited financial and operating highlights for the fourth quarter of 2021.
U.S. Well Services (NASDAQ: USWS) ("USWS" or the "Company") today announced it has entered into a contract to provide electric pressure pumping services for the operating subsidiaries of Callon Petroleum Company (NYSE: CPE) ("Callon") in the Permian Basin and the Eagle Ford Shale for up to three years.
U.S. Well Services, Inc. (the "Company", "U.S. Well Services" or "we") (NASDAQ: USWS) today reported third quarter 2021 financial and operational results.
USWS Price Returns