U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USWS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where USWS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USWS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 33 weeks.
- USWS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
USWS Stock Summary
- Us Well Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.86% of US listed stocks.
- USWS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.05% of US stocks.
- Us Well Services Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -197.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Us Well Services Inc are AESE, LTC, UBA, BRY, and REXR.
- Visit USWS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to uswellservices.com.
USWS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, USWS's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- USWS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 72379.1 over the prior 53 months.
- USWS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USWS.
USWS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USWS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.39% of graded US stocks.
- USWS's asset turnover comes in at 0.719 -- ranking 25th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- GDP, COG, and PDCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USWS.
The table below shows USWS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.69||52-week high||$3.37|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||4,842,950|
|50-day MA||$0.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.97||Market Cap||64.10M|
U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS) Company Bio
U.S. Well Services, Inc. provides hydraulic fracturing services, including natural gas powered electric frac, for customers in the oil and gas industry in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
USWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USWS Latest Social Stream
View Full USWS Social Stream
Latest USWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Us Well Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USWS as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of an Investigation Concerning Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Certain Officers and Directors of U.S. Well Services, Inc. - USWS
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - August 25, 2021) - Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of U.S. Well Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: USWS) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty. To obtain additional information, go to:https://www.zlk.com/compensation2/u-s-well-services-inc-information-request-form or contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at [email protected] or by telephone at (212) 363-7500. There is no cost or obligation to you.Levi & Korsinsky is a
U.S. Well Services (USWS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 40.00% and -7.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
U.S. Well Services, Inc. (the "Company", "U.S. Well Services" or "we") (NASDAQ: USWS) today reported second quarter 2021 financial and operational results.
U. S. Well Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: USWS) will issue its financial and operating results for the second quarter 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, August 11, 2021 and host its earnings conference call and webcast on Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
Today, Seneca Resources Company, LLC ("Seneca"), the exploration and production segment of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG), and U.S. Well Services (NASDAQ: USWS) ("USWS") announced their collaboration on an upcoming field trial using USWS' Clean Fleet® technology to complete a six well pad in Lycoming County, within Seneca's Eastern Development Area. This field trial, which started in mid-July, represents Seneca's first well completions using all-electric fracturing technology and is the l
USWS Price Returns