U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USWS POWR Grades
- USWS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USWS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- USWS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
USWS Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.49 for US WELL SERVICES INC; that's greater than it is for merely 3.85% of US stocks.
- The volatility of US WELL SERVICES INC's share price is greater than that of 99.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- US WELL SERVICES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 96.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to US WELL SERVICES INC are CLMT, AMTX, PCH, SVM, and AG.
- Visit USWS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to uswellservices.com.
USWS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, USWS's price/earnings ratio is 110.13% lower, now standing at -1.2.
- USWS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USWS.
USWS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USWS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.34% of graded US stocks.
- USWS's asset turnover comes in at 0.719 -- ranking 25th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- GDP, CTRA, and PDCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USWS.
The table below shows USWS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.41||52-week high||$19.98|
|Prev. close||$7.22||52-week low||$3.01|
|Day high||$7.58||Avg. volume||410,982|
|50-day MA||$6.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.85||Market Cap||95.05M|
U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS) Company Bio
U.S. Well Services, Inc. provides hydraulic fracturing services, including natural gas powered electric frac, for customers in the oil and gas industry in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
USWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USWS Latest Social Stream
View Full USWS Social Stream
Latest USWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US WELL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USWS as an investment opportunity.
Investors looking for the most likely short squeeze stocks to watch this week are in the right place with a list of the top five to watch!
We're diving into the top short squeeze stocks that traders will want to keep an eye on this week in case of a major rally!
U.S. Well Services, Inc. (the "Company," "USWS," "U.S. Well Services" or "we") (NASDAQ: USWS) today reported second quarter 2022 financial and operational results.
U. S. Well Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: USWS) will issue its financial and operating results for the second quarter 2022 after the market closes on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 and host its earnings conference call and webcast on Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
U.S. Well Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: USWS) ("USWS" or the "Company") today announced it is executing a reverse stock split, effective August 4, 2022. Holders of the Company's Class A common stock will receive 1 post-split share for every 6 pre-split shares of Class A common stock. The reverse stock split will not modify any rights or preferences of the Company's stockholders, nor will it alter any stockholders' percentage interest in the Company. No fractional shares of Class A common stock will be
USWS Price Returns