U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX): Price and Financial Metrics
USX Stock Summary
- Us Xpress Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.88% of US listed stocks.
- USX's went public 1.7 years ago, making it older than merely 2.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- USX's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Us Xpress Enterprises Inc are CCR, CPLG, MCS, X, and PNRG.
- Visit USX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usxpress.com.
USX Stock Price Chart More Charts
USX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.49||52-week high||$9.28|
|Prev. close||$4.99||52-week low||$3.37|
|Day high||$4.84||Avg. volume||273,577|
|50-day MA||$5.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.02||Market Cap||219.85M|
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX) Company Bio
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. provides truckload services in North America and internationally. The company’s services include solo truckload, dedicated, demand critical, intermodal, and brokerage; logistics services, including transportation management, carrier procurement and contract management, freight payment and audit, logistics KPI reporting, network modeling, on-site operations, and logistics consulting, as well as mode selection, optimization, and consolidation; and specialized LTL services, such as transportation, warehousing, distribution, expediting, and consolidation, as well as warehousing, pool distribution, and deconsolidation. It serves automotive, consumer products, floor coverings, manufacturing, retail, and 3PL industries, as well as the food, beverage, and grocery industry. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of New Mountain Lake Acquisition Co.