U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX): Price and Financial Metrics
USX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for USX is 7.76 -- better than 94.92% of US stocks.
- Us Xpress Enterprises Inc's stock had its IPO on June 14, 2018, making it an older stock than only 5.19% of US equities in our set.
- USX's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.66% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Us Xpress Enterprises Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MCFT, APRN, NNBR, ULH, and DXC.
- Visit USX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usxpress.com.
USX Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
USX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.15||52-week high||$6.61|
|Prev. close||$6.41||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$6.43||Avg. volume||276,195|
|50-day MA||$5.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.82||Market Cap||303.98M|
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX) Company Bio
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. provides truckload services in North America and internationally. The company’s services include solo truckload, dedicated, demand critical, intermodal, and brokerage; logistics services, including transportation management, carrier procurement and contract management, freight payment and audit, logistics KPI reporting, network modeling, on-site operations, and logistics consulting, as well as mode selection, optimization, and consolidation; and specialized LTL services, such as transportation, warehousing, distribution, expediting, and consolidation, as well as warehousing, pool distribution, and deconsolidation. It serves automotive, consumer products, floor coverings, manufacturing, retail, and 3PL industries, as well as the food, beverage, and grocery industry. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of New Mountain Lake Acquisition Co.