U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where USX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- USX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.73% of US stocks).
USX Stock Summary
- Us Xpress Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.95% of US listed stocks.
- USX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.16 -- higher than only 1.41% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, USX has reported earnings growth of 11,099.6%, putting it ahead of 99.8% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONEW, LMB, REZI, AAWW, and AMRC.
- USX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Us Xpress Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.usxpress.com.
USX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.21||52-week high||$12.33|
|Prev. close||$10.94||52-week low||$3.42|
|Day high||$11.25||Avg. volume||352,503|
|50-day MA||$10.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.05||Market Cap||563.20M|
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX) Company Bio
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. provides truckload services in North America and internationally. The company’s services include solo truckload, dedicated, demand critical, intermodal, and brokerage; logistics services, including transportation management, carrier procurement and contract management, freight payment and audit, logistics KPI reporting, network modeling, on-site operations, and logistics consulting, as well as mode selection, optimization, and consolidation; and specialized LTL services, such as transportation, warehousing, distribution, expediting, and consolidation, as well as warehousing, pool distribution, and deconsolidation. It serves automotive, consumer products, floor coverings, manufacturing, retail, and 3PL industries, as well as the food, beverage, and grocery industry. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of New Mountain Lake Acquisition Co.
USX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Us Xpress Enterprises Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Us Xpress Enterprises Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Us Xpress Enterprises Inc ended up being:
- In the past 1.16 years, Us Xpress Enterprises Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.99%; that's higher than 97.23% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 15.17% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Us Xpress Enterprises Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 4.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USX Latest Social Stream
View Full USX Social Stream
Latest USX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Us Xpress Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USX as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: USX) today announced that Eric Fuller, President and Chief Executive Officer, Eric Peterson, Chief Financial Officer, Cameron Ramsdell, President of Variant, and Joel Gard, President of Xpress Technologies, are scheduled to virtually participate at the:
If you want to know who really controls U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. ( NYSE:USX ), then you'll have to look at the...
The following slide deck was published by U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Brian Baubach - Senior Vice President, Corporate Finance Eric Fuller - President and Chief Executive Officer Eric Peterson - Chief Financial Officer Cameron Ramsdell - President, Variant Joel Gard - President, Xpress Technologies...
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: USX) (the "Company") today announced results for the first quarter of 2021.
USX Price Returns
Continue Researching USXWant to see what other sources are saying about Us Xpress Enterprises Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Us Xpress Enterprises Inc (USX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Xpress Enterprises Inc (USX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Xpress Enterprises Inc (USX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch