U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USX POWR Grades
- USX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- USX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
USX Stock Summary
- Us Xpress Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.43% of US listed stocks.
- USX's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.55% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, USX has reported earnings growth of 671.06%, putting it ahead of 96.37% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCS, UAMY, GDP, MGY, and SP.
- Visit USX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usxpress.com.
USX Valuation Summary
- USX's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.1; this is 29.44% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- USX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 34.9 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, USX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USX.
USX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.54% of graded US stocks.
- USX's asset turnover comes in at 1.536 -- ranking 14th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows USX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.23||52-week high||$12.33|
|Prev. close||$9.03||52-week low||$6.18|
|Day high||$9.24||Avg. volume||259,249|
|50-day MA||$8.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.48||Market Cap||464.67M|
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX) Company Bio
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. provides truckload services in North America and internationally. The company’s services include solo truckload, dedicated, demand critical, intermodal, and brokerage; logistics services, including transportation management, carrier procurement and contract management, freight payment and audit, logistics KPI reporting, network modeling, on-site operations, and logistics consulting, as well as mode selection, optimization, and consolidation; and specialized LTL services, such as transportation, warehousing, distribution, expediting, and consolidation, as well as warehousing, pool distribution, and deconsolidation. It serves automotive, consumer products, floor coverings, manufacturing, retail, and 3PL industries, as well as the food, beverage, and grocery industry. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of New Mountain Lake Acquisition Co.
Most Popular Stories View All
USX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USX Latest Social Stream
View Full USX Social Stream
Latest USX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Us Xpress Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USX as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Xpress (USX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., October 07, 2021--U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: USX) today announced that it will release its third-quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, October 21, 2021. U.S. Xpress will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 5 p.m. ET the same day to discuss its results.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of U.S. Xpress...
U.S. Xpress Enterprises Inc. Announces Conference Participation at the Morgan Stanley Virtual 9th Annual Laguna Conference
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: USX) (the Company) today announced that Eric Fuller, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley 9th Annual Virtual Laguna Conference at 12:45 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the investors section of the Companys website at https://investor.usxpress.com and will be archived for a limited
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The following statement is being issued by Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP regarding the U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. IPO Litigation: TO: ALL PERSONS WHO PURCHASED OR ACQUIRED U.S. XPRESS ENTERPRISES, INC. CLASS A COMMON STOCK PURSUANT TO AND/OR TRACEABLE TO THE PUBLIC OFFERING THAT COMMENCED ON JUNE 14, 2018 YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED, pursuant to Rule 23 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and an order of the United States District Court for the Eastern Dist
USX Price Returns
Continue Researching USXWant to see what other sources are saying about Us Xpress Enterprises Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Us Xpress Enterprises Inc (USX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Xpress Enterprises Inc (USX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Xpress Enterprises Inc (USX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch