U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where USX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.86% of US stocks.
- USX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- USX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
USX Stock Summary
- USX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.13 -- higher than just 1.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Us Xpress Enterprises Inc has a higher such ratio than only 3.42% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Us Xpress Enterprises Inc is reporting a growth rate of 11,099.6%; that's higher than 99.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Us Xpress Enterprises Inc are LPTH, QADB, BYND, LPX, and DAKT.
- Visit USX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.usxpress.com.
USX Valuation Summary
- USX's price/earnings ratio is 14.3; this is 51.03% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- USX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 31.3 over the prior 38 months.
- Over the past 38 months, USX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 212.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USX.
USX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.56||52-week high||$12.33|
|Prev. close||$8.69||52-week low||$6.18|
|Day high||$8.63||Avg. volume||307,389|
|50-day MA||$9.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.10||Market Cap||430.06M|
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX) Company Bio
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. provides truckload services in North America and internationally. The company’s services include solo truckload, dedicated, demand critical, intermodal, and brokerage; logistics services, including transportation management, carrier procurement and contract management, freight payment and audit, logistics KPI reporting, network modeling, on-site operations, and logistics consulting, as well as mode selection, optimization, and consolidation; and specialized LTL services, such as transportation, warehousing, distribution, expediting, and consolidation, as well as warehousing, pool distribution, and deconsolidation. It serves automotive, consumer products, floor coverings, manufacturing, retail, and 3PL industries, as well as the food, beverage, and grocery industry. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of New Mountain Lake Acquisition Co.
USX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Us Xpress Enterprises Inc. To summarize, we found that Us Xpress Enterprises Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Us Xpress Enterprises Inc ended up being:
- In the past 1.16 years, Us Xpress Enterprises Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.99%; that's better than 97.37% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- 48% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 14.47% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Us Xpress Enterprises Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USX Latest Social Stream
View Full USX Social Stream
Latest USX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Us Xpress Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USX as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (USX) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Matt Garvie - VP, IR Eric Fuller - President and Chief Executive Officer Eric Peterson - Chief Financial Officer Cameron Ramsdell - President, Variant Joel Gard - President, Xpress Technologies Conference Call...
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., July 22, 2021--U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: USX) (the "Company") today announced results for the second quarter of 2021.
phaisarn2517/iStock via Getty Images U.S. Xpress (USX) has been a name which I only covered when the business went public in the summer of 2018, essentially three years ago. When the company went public at the time, I noted that the truck company timed the offering well amidst a temporary...
U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:USX) (the Company) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2021 results after market close on Thursday, July 22, 2021 and will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) the same day. The conference call can be accessed live by dialing 1-877-423-9813 or for international callers, 1-201-689-8573, and requesting to be joined to the U.S. Xpress Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call. A replay w
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But in any portfolio...
USX Price Returns
Continue Researching USXWant to see what other sources are saying about Us Xpress Enterprises Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Us Xpress Enterprises Inc (USX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Xpress Enterprises Inc (USX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Xpress Enterprises Inc (USX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch