United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR): Price and Financial Metrics
UTHR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 300%, UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.72% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, UTHR has reported earnings growth of -112.53%, putting it ahead of only 12.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UTHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTI, UMRX, ARDS, GRTS, and ALPN.
- UTHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's official web site, go to www.unither.com.
UTHR Stock Price Chart More Charts
UTHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.44||52-week high||$128.94|
|Prev. close||$100.79||52-week low||$74.31|
|Day high||$102.96||Avg. volume||507,160|
|50-day MA||$95.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.54||Market Cap||4.45B|
United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) Company Bio
United Therapeutics develops and commercializes products to address the unmet medical needs of patients with chronic and life-threatening conditions worldwide. Its lead product comprises Remodulin, an injection used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland.