United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UTHR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UTHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UTHR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- UTHR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
UTHR Stock Summary
- UTHR has a higher market value than 78.77% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,365,984,226.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 406.22, UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.61% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.35 for UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp; that's greater than it is for just 18.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp are MTSI, GNTX, PXLW, ABEO, and CORT.
- Visit UTHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unither.com.
UTHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UTHR's price/earnings ratio is 43.84% lower, now standing at 20.5.
- Over the past 243 months, UTHR's price/sales ratio has gone down 62.8.
- UTHR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 25.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UTHR.
UTHR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -19%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 66%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -13.51%.
The table below shows UTHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UTHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UTHR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.77% of graded US stocks.
- UTHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.344 -- ranking 136th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AMGN, NEOG, and AERI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UTHR.
The table below shows UTHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UTHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UTHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$190.66||52-week high||$216.90|
|Prev. close||$192.27||52-week low||$119.34|
|Day high||$194.08||Avg. volume||353,400|
|50-day MA||$199.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$185.71||Market Cap||8.57B|
United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) Company Bio
United Therapeutics develops and commercializes products to address the unmet medical needs of patients with chronic and life-threatening conditions worldwide. Its lead product comprises Remodulin, an injection used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
UTHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UTHR Latest Social Stream
View Full UTHR Social Stream
Latest UTHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UTHR as an investment opportunity.
The company applied in April for Food and Drug Administration approval to sell the new product. Now that process could take a bit more time.
Shares of MannKind Corp. tumbled 18.3% in trading on Monday after the company said the Food and Drug Administration would not approve a pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment it is developing with United Therapeutics Corp. . United's stock was down 2.6%. MannKind said in a news release that the FDA had issued a complete response letter to United Therapeutics, citing a problem with a third-party testing center for the substance used to make Tyvaso DPI. MannKind said it looks "forward to suppor
MannKind Corp (NASDAQ: MNKD) is trading significantly lower Monday morning after the company announced the FDA issued a complete response to United Therapeutics regarding the New Drug Application for Tyvaso DPI. The FDA declined to approve the New Drug Application, citing a deficiency related to an open inspection issue at a third-party analytical testing center for treprostinil drug substance, the active ingredient of Tyvaso DPI. Tyvaso DPI is intended for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hy
The FDA has issued a complete response to United Therapeutics Corporation (NASDAQ: UTHR) regarding the marketing application for Tyvaso DPI for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and pulmonary hypertension associated with interstitial lung disease (PH-ILD). The FDA's letter noted only a single deficiency related to an open inspection issue at a third-party facility that performs analytical testing of the treprostinil drug substance. In addition, the FDA did not cite any deficiencies or issues
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has declined to approve a lung disease therapy developed by United Therapeutics and Mannkind Corp, citing an inspection issue at a third-party facility. United said on Monday the health regulator's draft label for the drug, Tyvaso DPI, includes its use as a treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), as well as PAH associated with interstitial lung disease (PH-ILD).
UTHR Price Returns
Continue Researching UTHRWant to see what other sources are saying about UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch