United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UTHR POWR Grades
- UTHR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- UTHR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- UTHR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.42% of US stocks).
UTHR Stock Summary
- UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's market capitalization of $8,875,959,489 is ahead of 80.16% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 23.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- UTHR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 18.21% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SYNA, LITE, MXL, EXEL, and PCRX.
- Visit UTHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unither.com.
UTHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UTHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$198.14||52-week high||$212.62|
|Prev. close||$195.37||52-week low||$98.37|
|Day high||$201.65||Avg. volume||371,144|
|50-day MA||$183.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$144.47||Market Cap||8.88B|
United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) Company Bio
United Therapeutics develops and commercializes products to address the unmet medical needs of patients with chronic and life-threatening conditions worldwide. Its lead product comprises Remodulin, an injection used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland.
UTHR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for UTHR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 73.59% of its sector Healthcare.
- UTHR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 28.19. This coverage rate is greater than that of 86.8% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UTHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UTHR Latest Social Stream
View Full UTHR Social Stream
Latest UTHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UTHR as an investment opportunity.
UTHR and many other companies in this space are showing good strength; here's what the charts tell us.
United Therapeutics Corporation To Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Before The Market Opens On Wednesday, May 5, 2021
United Therapeutics Corporation (Nasdaq: UTHR) announced today that it will report its first quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
United Therapeutics Corporation (Nasdaq: UTHR) today announced the submission of a new drug application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Tyvaso DPI™, a novel dry powder inhalation formulation of treprostinil, for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH; WHO Group 1 pulmonary hypertension) and pulmonary hypertension associated with interstitial lung disease (PH-ILD; WHO Group 3 pulmonary hypertension). There are approximately 45,000 treated PAH patients in the U.S. and United Therapeutics estimates at least 30,000 treatable PH-ILD patients in the U.S.
Mannkind and United Therapeutics Reach a Milestone in the Development of Tyvaso DPI™ With New Drug Application Submitted to the FDA
Following Afrezza®, Tyvaso DPI is the second compound formulated with Technosphere® technology to be reviewed by FDAWESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif. and DANBURY, Conn., April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD) and United Therapeutics (Nasdaq: UTHR) reached a milestone today in the development of Tyvaso DPI™ as United Therapeutics submitted a new drug application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). “The NDA submitted today by United Therapeutics builds upon a drug master file previously submitted by MannKind,” said Michael Castagna, CEO of MannKind Corporation. “We are excited to see the second compound formulated with our technology complete a rigorous clinical development program. If approved by the FDA, Tyvaso DPI is expected to provide a major ...
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards United Therapeutics Corporation (NASDAQ:UTHR) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and […]
UTHR Price Returns
Continue Researching UTHRWant to see what other sources are saying about UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch