United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UTHR POWR Grades
- UTHR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.41% of US stocks.
- UTHR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UTHR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
UTHR Stock Summary
- UTHR has a higher market value than 78.55% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,054,274,923.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.32 for UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp; that's greater than it is for only 18.4% of US stocks.
- The volatility of UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's share price is greater than that of only 17.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TTNP, DYAI, ENTX, SDGR, and PSNL.
- UTHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's official web site, go to www.unither.com.
UTHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UTHR's price/earnings ratio is 43.84% lower, now standing at 20.5.
- Over the past 243 months, UTHR's price/sales ratio has gone down 62.8.
- UTHR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 25.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UTHR.
UTHR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.35%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.3%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -17.29%.
The table below shows UTHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UTHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UTHR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.85% of graded US stocks.
- UTHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.344 -- ranking 133rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NEOG, AMGN, and AERI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UTHR.
The table below shows UTHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UTHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UTHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$188.33||52-week high||$218.38|
|Prev. close||$186.31||52-week low||$158.38|
|Day high||$188.88||Avg. volume||444,975|
|50-day MA||$182.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$193.97||Market Cap||8.53B|
United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) Company Bio
United Therapeutics develops and commercializes products to address the unmet medical needs of patients with chronic and life-threatening conditions worldwide. Its lead product comprises Remodulin, an injection used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
UTHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UTHR Latest Social Stream
View Full UTHR Social Stream
Latest UTHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UTHR as an investment opportunity.
United Therapeutics (UTHR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -37.67% and 1.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SILVER SPRING, Md. & RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., February 24, 2022--United Therapeutics Corporation (Nasdaq: UTHR), a public benefit corporation, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Full year total revenues rose to $1,686 million, as U.S. patients being treated with the company’s treprostinil-based therapies reached an all-time high during the fourth quarter of 2021.
United Therapeutics (NASDAQ:UTHR) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is $4.05 (+22.4% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $427.59M (+11.1% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, UTHR has beaten EPS estimates 75% of the time and has...
Let's see if United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now, or if investors subscribing to this methodology should look elsewhere for top picks.
United Therapeutics Corporation to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results Before the Market Opens on Thursday, February 24, 2022
SILVER SPRING, Md. & RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., February 21, 2022--United Therapeutics Corporation (Nasdaq: UTHR) announced today that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, February 24, 2022.
UTHR Price Returns
Continue Researching UTHRWant to see what other sources are saying about UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch