United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR): Price and Financial Metrics
UTHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$222.75||52-week high||$283.09|
|Prev. close||$223.68||52-week low||$202.31|
|Day high||$225.00||Avg. volume||424,929|
|50-day MA||$232.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$236.84||Market Cap||10.45B|
UTHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UTHR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UTHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UTHR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- UTHR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
UTHR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,206,910,547, UNITED THERAPEUTICS CORP has a greater market value than 84.26% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 4.84, UNITED THERAPEUTICS CORP has a higher such ratio than 78.93% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for UNITED THERAPEUTICS CORP; that's greater than it is for just 15.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UTHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACLS, DAIO, TER, LQDT, and EGAN.
- UTHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITED THERAPEUTICS CORP's official web site, go to www.unither.com.
UTHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UTHR's price/sales ratio is 20% higher, now standing at 4.8.
- UTHR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 36.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UTHR.
UTHR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 69.56%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.12%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.24%.
The table below shows UTHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UTHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UTHR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.85% of graded US stocks.
- UTHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.344 -- ranking 133rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NEOG, AMGN, and AERI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UTHR.
The table below shows UTHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) Company Bio
United Therapeutics develops and commercializes products to address the unmet medical needs of patients with chronic and life-threatening conditions worldwide. Its lead product comprises Remodulin, an injection used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland.
UTHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UTHR Latest Social Stream
View Full UTHR Social Stream
Latest UTHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED THERAPEUTICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UTHR as an investment opportunity.
On September 21, 2023, Paul Mahon, the Executive Vice President and General Counsel of United Therapeutics Corp (NASDAQ:UTHR), sold 6,000 shares of the company.
United Therapeutics Announces Recent Milestones for its Heart and Kidney Xenotransplantation Programs
SILVER SPRING, Md. & RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., September 22, 2023--United Therapeutics Corporation (Nasdaq: UTHR), a public benefit corporation, today announced the achievement of two milestones for its xenotransplantation programs in September: the second transplant of a UHeart™ xenoheart into a living person, and a 61-day study of the UThymoKidney™ xenokidney and thymus in a human pre-clinical model.
For example, utilities, healthcare, and non-cyclical industries cushion investor portfolios because their business is a staple regardless of the economic cycle.
SILVER SPRING, Md. & RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., September 12, 2023--United Therapeutics Corporation (Nasdaq: UTHR), a public benefit corporation (PBC), today announced the release of its 2023 Corporate Responsibility and Public Benefit Report covering its 2022 progress toward its public benefit goals and objectives and summarizing its efforts to advance the interests of its patients and other stakeholders.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
UTHR Price Returns
Continue Researching UTHRWant to see what other sources are saying about UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
UNITED THERAPEUTICS Corp (UTHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch