Minerva Surgical, Inc. (UTRS): Price and Financial Metrics
UTRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.13||52-week high||$17.67|
|Prev. close||$3.29||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$3.86||Avg. volume||98,872|
|50-day MA||$4.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.11||Market Cap||555.84M|
UTRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UTRS Stock Summary
- UTRS's went public 1.93 years ago, making it older than only 2.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, UTRS has reported earnings growth of 1,040.17%, putting it ahead of 98.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UTRS comes in at -76.42% -- higher than that of just 7.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MINERVA SURGICAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MLAB, THRN, POWL, STIM, and LPRO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to UTRS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001452965.
UTRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UTRS's price/earnings ratio is 103.37% lower, now standing at -0.9.
- UTRS's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.1 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UTRS.
Minerva Surgical, Inc. (UTRS) Company Bio
Minerva Surgical Inc., a commercial-stage medical technology company, focuses on developing, manufacturing, and commercializing minimally invasive solutions to meet the uterine healthcare needs of women. The company offers Minerva ES Endometrial Ablation System and Genesys HTA Endometrial Ablation System, which are endometrial ablation devices; Symphion Tissue Removal System, a minimally invasive uterine tissue removal system to combine bladeless tissue resection and coagulation, continuous visualization, and intrauterine pressure monitoring; and Resectr Tissue Resection Device, a handheld surgical instrument to enable the hysteroscopic removal and diagnosis of endometrial polyps. Its devices are utilized by obstetrician-gynecologists across various medical treatment settings, including hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and physician offices. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
UTRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UTRS Latest Social Stream
View Full UTRS Social Stream
Latest UTRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MINERVA SURGICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UTRS as an investment opportunity.
Pre-market stock movers are worth keeping track of and we're helping with the biggest winners and losers for Wednesday morning!
Minerva Surgical, Inc. (UTRS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 44.44% and 3.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Minerva Surgical, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTRS) (Minerva Surgical or the Company), a women's health company focused on solutions to meet the distinct uterine healthcare needs of women, today reported second quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2023. Second Quarter Highlights: Reported revenue of $13.4 million in the second quarter of 2023, compared with revenue of $13.0 million in the second quarter of 2022Increased both Symphion an
It's time to start off the trading week with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Monday!
Investors in Minerva Surgical (NASDAQ:UTRS) from a year ago are still down 86%, even after 51% gain this past week
Minerva Surgical, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UTRS ) has rebounded strongly over the last week, with the share price soaring 51%. But...
UTRS Price Returns