UTStarcom Holdings Corp - Ordinary Shares (UTSI): Price and Financial Metrics
UTSI Stock Summary
- For UTSI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Utstarcom Holdings Corp is reporting a growth rate of -115.72%; that's higher than only 11.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UTSI is more volatile than only 10.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UTSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACLS, OIIM, SOHU, MRAM, and POWI.
- Visit UTSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.utstar.com.
UTSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
UTSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.60||52-week high||$4.11|
|Prev. close||$2.63||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$2.64||Avg. volume||7,538|
|50-day MA||$2.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.97||Market Cap||92.60M|
UTStarcom Holdings Corp - Ordinary Shares (UTSI) Company Bio
UTStarcom Holdings Corp. operates as a telecom infrastructure provider to develop technology for bandwidth from cloud-based services, mobile, streaming, and other applications. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Admiralty, Hong Kong.