Utz Brands, Inc. (UTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UTZ POWR Grades
- UTZ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.14% of US stocks.
- UTZ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- UTZ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
UTZ Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UTZ BRANDS INC is higher than 91.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of UTZ BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UTZ BRANDS INC is reporting a growth rate of -172.61%; that's higher than only 9.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UTZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AKA, PRMW, CRD.A, KBAL, and FSTR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to UTZ's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001739566.
UTZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, UTZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 731.63% higher, now standing at 163.
- UTZ's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UTZ.
UTZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UTZ has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.07% of graded US stocks.
- UTZ's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 56th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UTZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.33||52-week high||$19.98|
|Prev. close||$18.33||52-week low||$12.06|
|Day high||$18.59||Avg. volume||546,025|
|50-day MA||$16.00||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$15.24||Market Cap||2.57B|
Utz Brands, Inc. (UTZ) Company Bio
Utz Brands, Inc. provides packaged food products. The Company produces a full line of potato chips, pretzels, cheese snacks, veggie snacks, pork skins, pub and party mixes, tortilla chips, and other snacks. Utz Brands serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
UTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full UTZ Social Stream
Latest UTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UTZ BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UTZ as an investment opportunity.
Utz Brands ( NYSE:UTZ ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$362.8m (up 16% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Does the November share price for Utz Brands, Inc. ( NYSE:UTZ ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
Utz Brands (UTZ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.29% and 6.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HANOVER, Pa., November 10, 2022--Utz Brands, Inc. (NYSE: UTZ) ("Utz" or the "Company"), a leading U.S. manufacturer of branded salty snacks, today reported financial results for the Company’s fiscal third quarter ended October 2, 2022.
TreeHouse (THS) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
UTZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|