Utz Brands, Inc. (UTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
UTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.45||52-week high||$19.15|
|Prev. close||$13.43||52-week low||$13.24|
|Day high||$13.55||Avg. volume||478,055|
|50-day MA||$15.10||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$16.36||Market Cap||1.89B|
UTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UTZ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where UTZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UTZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UTZ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.15% of US stocks).
UTZ Stock Summary
- UTZ's current price/earnings ratio is 2,578.79, which is higher than 99.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of UTZ BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of UTZ BRANDS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 13.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UTZ BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NAPA, NDAQ, BCPC, ROP, and NVR.
- To check out UTZ BRANDS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001739566.
UTZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, UTZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 497.69% higher, now standing at 103.4.
- UTZ's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UTZ.
UTZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UTZ has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.07% of graded US stocks.
- UTZ's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 56th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UTZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Utz Brands, Inc. (UTZ) Company Bio
Utz Brands, Inc. provides packaged food products. The Company produces a full line of potato chips, pretzels, cheese snacks, veggie snacks, pork skins, pub and party mixes, tortilla chips, and other snacks. Utz Brands serves customers in the United States.
UTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full UTZ Social Stream
Latest UTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UTZ BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UTZ as an investment opportunity.
Utz Brands, Inc. Announces Network Optimization Initiatives to Support Volume Growth and Reduce Costs
HANOVER, Pa., September 29, 2023--Utz Brands, Inc. (NYSE: UTZ) and its affiliated entities ("Utz" or the "Company"), a leading U.S. manufacturer of branded salty snacks, today announced several network optimization initiatives that are expected to support long-term volume growth and reduce costs. These initiatives are expected to:
A Comprehensive Guide to the Intrinsic Value and Financial Health of Utz Brands Inc.
Decoding the GF Score and Its Implications for the Consumer Packaged Goods Giant
RBC Capital Markets analyst Nik Modi initiated coverage of Utz stock with an Outperform rating and $17 price target.
PepsiCo should benefit from the fall sports season as well as entertaining during the holiday season.
UTZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|