Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UUU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,632,527, UNIVERSAL SECURITY INSTRUMENTS INC has a greater market value than just 2.49% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UUU is currently 51.68, higher than 91.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UNIVERSAL SECURITY INSTRUMENTS INC is reporting a growth rate of -169.87%; that's higher than only 9.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNIVERSAL SECURITY INSTRUMENTS INC are NTWK, TGEN, DDI, FTEK, and CATO.
- UUU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIVERSAL SECURITY INSTRUMENTS INC's official web site, go to www.universalsecurity.com.
UUU Valuation Summary
- UUU's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 80% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- UUU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 71.4 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UUU.
UUU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.58%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.86%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -233.99%.
The table below shows UUU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UUU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UUU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.54% of graded US stocks.
- UUU's asset turnover comes in at 2.454 -- ranking 23rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- PDCO, VOXX, and DXPE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UUU.
The table below shows UUU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UUU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.13||52-week high||$5.25|
|Prev. close||$3.18||52-week low||$2.27|
|Day high||$3.16||Avg. volume||203,511|
|50-day MA||$3.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.53||Market Cap||7.23M|
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU) Company Bio
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. designs and markets a variety of security, telecommunications, and video products, as well as miscellaneous private label products. The Company produces products that are primarily designed for easy installation by the consumer. Universal imports virtually all of its products from various suppliers overseas.
Most Popular Stories View All
UUU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UUU Latest Social Stream
View Full UUU Social Stream
Latest UUU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL SECURITY INSTRUMENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UUU as an investment opportunity.
We're breaking down the biggest pre-market stock movers and the news that has them rising and falling for Monday morning!
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (NYSE Amex: UUU) today announced results for its fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (NYSE Amex: UUU) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and its fiscal year ended March 31, 2022.
Infinite Realty, Inc., the Metaverse innovation and entertainment company, today announced the close of their previously reported $470 million acquisition of esports and entertainment conglomerate ReKTGlobal, Inc., based on an equity valuation for iR of $2 billion, for a combined post-close valuation of $2.47 billion.
Infinite Reality, the Metaverse Innovation and Entertainment Company, and Universal Security Instruments File Registration Statement on Form S-4 with the Securities and Exchange Commission Relating to the Previously Announced Merger Agreement
Infinite Realty, Inc.,the Metaverse innovation and entertainment company, and Universal Security Instruments (NYSE: UUU), announce the filing of a Registration Statement on Form S-4 (the "Registration Statement") with the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 16, 2022 which contains a preliminary proxy statement and prospectus, relating to the companies' previously announced proposed merger. The filing can be found here.
UUU Price Returns
Continue Researching UUUHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Security Instruments Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Universal Security Instruments Inc (UUU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Security Instruments Inc (UUU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Security Instruments Inc (UUU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch