Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU): Price and Financial Metrics
UUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.00||52-week high||$5.20|
|Prev. close||$2.05||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$2.09||Avg. volume||139,558|
|50-day MA||$3.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.56||Market Cap||4.62M|
UUU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UUU POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UUU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.38% of US stocks.
- UUU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 116 days.
- UUU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
UUU Stock Summary
- UUU has a market capitalization of $5,134,609 -- more than approximately just 2.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.09%, UNIVERSAL SECURITY INSTRUMENTS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.03% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, UUU has reported earnings growth of 475.05%, putting it ahead of 97.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNIVERSAL SECURITY INSTRUMENTS INC are PLAG, TGEN, TNC, ARTW, and NTWK.
- UUU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIVERSAL SECURITY INSTRUMENTS INC's official web site, go to www.universalsecurity.com.
UUU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UUU's EV/EBIT ratio is 54.8% lower, now standing at 7.3.
- UUU's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 239 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UUU.
UUU Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 75.14%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 367.76%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -233.99%.
The table below shows UUU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UUU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UUU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.54% of graded US stocks.
- UUU's asset turnover comes in at 2.454 -- ranking 23rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- PDCO, VOXX, and DXPE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UUU.
The table below shows UUU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU) Company Bio
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. designs and markets a variety of security, telecommunications, and video products, as well as miscellaneous private label products. The Company produces products that are primarily designed for easy installation by the consumer. Universal imports virtually all of its products from various suppliers overseas.
UUU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UUU Latest Social Stream
View Full UUU Social Stream
Latest UUU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL SECURITY INSTRUMENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UUU as an investment opportunity.
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (NYSE Amex: UUU) today announced results for its fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (NYSE Amex: UUU) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and its fiscal year ended March 31, 2023.
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. Announces Notice of Noncompliance with NYSE American LLC Continued Listing Standards
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (NYSE Amex: UUU) today announced that on April 3, 2023, the Company received a letter from NYSE American LLC (the "Exchange") stating that the Company is not in compliance with the continued listing standards set forth in Section 704 of the Exchange's Company Guide (the "Company Guide") as the result of the Company's failure to hold an annual meeting for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2022 by March 31, 2023.
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: UUU) today announced results for its fiscal third quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2022.
OWINGS MILLS, Md., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: UUU) today announced results for its fiscal second quarter and six months ended September 30, 2022. For the three months ended September 30, 2022, sales increased 11.1% to $5,857,141 compared to sales of $5,272,223 for the same period last year. The Company reported net income of $200,602, or $0.09 per basic and diluted share, compared to net income of $107,696 or $0.05 per basic and diluted sha
UUU Price Returns
Continue Researching UUUHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Security Instruments Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Universal Security Instruments Inc (UUU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Security Instruments Inc (UUU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Security Instruments Inc (UUU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch