Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UUU POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UUU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UUU is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- UUU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
UUU Stock Summary
- UUU has a market capitalization of $13,622,904 -- more than approximately only 2.13% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Universal Security Instruments Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Universal Security Instruments Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Universal Security Instruments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SSNT, BRID, CIX, NTWK, and DMLP.
- Visit UUU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.universalsecurity.com.
UUU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UUU's price/sales ratio is 76.47% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- UUU's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 211 months.
- Over the past 211 months, UUU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 32.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UUU.
UUU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.27||52-week high||$19.88|
|Prev. close||$6.18||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$6.32||Avg. volume||434,138|
|50-day MA||$7.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.86||Market Cap||14.48M|
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU) Company Bio
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. designs and markets a variety of security, telecommunications, and video products, as well as miscellaneous private label products. The Company produces products that are primarily designed for easy installation by the consumer. Universal imports virtually all of its products from various suppliers overseas.
UUU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Universal Security Instruments Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Universal Security Instruments Inc ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Universal Security Instruments Inc ended up being:
- Universal Security Instruments Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -17.54. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.6% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Universal Security Instruments Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UUU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UUU Latest Social Stream
View Full UUU Social Stream
Latest UUU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Security Instruments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UUU as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: SGOCO Group (SGOC) +282%.ToughBuilt Industries (TBLT)+53%.ShiftPixy (PIXY) +22%.Pitney Bowes (PBI) +14%.HyreCar (HYRE) +12%.Losers: Universal Security Instruments (UUU) -21%.Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF) -7%.Professional Diversity Network (IPDN) -7%....
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (NYSE Amex: UUU) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and its fiscal year ended March 31, 2021.
Global Carbon Monoxide Alarms Industry Research Report 2021 Segmented by Major Market Players, Types, Applications and Countries Forecast to 2027
The global Carbon Monoxide Alarms market is expected to reach USD XX Million by 2027, with a CAGR of XX% from 2020 to 2027, based on HNY Research newly published report. The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America). By Market Verdors: BRK Brands Universal Security Instruments Nest Labs Kidde Gentex Honeywell New-Force Ei Electronics FireAngel Empaer Weinuo Electronics Heiman By Types: Wall/Fixed Carbon Monoxide Alarm Portable Carbon Monoxide Alar...
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: UUU) today announced results for its fiscal third quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2020.
Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: UUU) released the following statement regarding recent market activity in the Company's stock:
UUU Price Returns
Continue Researching UUUHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Security Instruments Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Universal Security Instruments Inc (UUU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Security Instruments Inc (UUU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Security Instruments Inc (UUU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch