UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC): Price and Financial Metrics
UWMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.53||52-week high||$6.98|
|Prev. close||$5.56||52-week low||$3.23|
|Day high||$5.60||Avg. volume||1,109,232|
|50-day MA||$5.15||Dividend yield||7.17%|
|200-day MA||$5.33||Market Cap||517.91M|
UWMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UWMC POWR Grades
- UWMC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 53.15% of US stocks.
- UWMC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- UWMC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.71% of US stocks).
UWMC Stock Summary
- UWMC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 9,985.89 -- higher than 99.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- UWMC's current price/earnings ratio is 637.3, which is higher than 99.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 94.47 for UWM HOLDINGS CORP; that's greater than it is for 99.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UWM HOLDINGS CORP are RKT, BRLT, STCN, GCMG, and EE.
- Visit UWMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uwm.com.
UWMC Valuation Summary
- UWMC's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.4; this is 301.85% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 46 months, UWMC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 42.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UWMC.
UWMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UWMC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.7% of graded US stocks.
- UWMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 31st of 430 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UWMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC) Company Bio
UWM Holdings Corporation operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, underwrites and provides closing documentation for residential mortgage loans originated by independent mortgage brokers, correspondents, small banks, and local credit unions.
UWMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UWMC Latest Social Stream
View Full UWMC Social Stream
Latest UWMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UWM HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UWMC as an investment opportunity.
Short squeeze stocks can be volatile and risky.
UWM's Jason Bressler: "I have such a strong culture and desire for people to constantly fail. If you're not failing, you are not doing your job."
UWM wants to court more brokers by offering no-cost appraisals on 1-0 temporary rate buydowns amid fierce competition in the industry.
When the Phoenix Suns played the Detroit Pistons early this month, Mat Ishbia’s fingerprints were everywhere. The fast-talking 43-year-old billionaire, who sat courtside at the game in Michigan, is betting that he can win at both high-risk endeavors, becoming the king of mortgages and basketball alike. Ishbia, a basketball fanatic who was a third-string point guard on Michigan State University’s 2000 NCAA championship team, has a bad case of what some fans call “new owner syndrome.”
UWM Holdings Corporation's ( NYSE:UWMC ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.10 per share on 11th of January...
UWMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|