UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UWMC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UWMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UWMC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- UWMC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
UWMC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UWMC is 19.32 -- better than 98.71% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 110.74 for UWM HOLDINGS CORP; that's greater than it is for 99.78% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UWMC comes in at 125.23% -- higher than that of 98.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UWM HOLDINGS CORP are BGI, NM, WMG, PBI, and RGS.
- UWMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UWM HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.uwm.com.
UWMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UWMC's price/sales ratio is 81.82% higher, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 32 months, UWMC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 29.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UWMC.
UWMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UWMC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.7% of graded US stocks.
- UWMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 31st of 430 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UWMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UWMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UWMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.05||52-week high||$7.51|
|Prev. close||$3.08||52-week low||$2.98|
|Day high||$3.08||Avg. volume||2,054,910|
|50-day MA||$3.71||Dividend yield||12.99%|
|200-day MA||$4.28||Market Cap||282.35M|
UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC) Company Bio
UWM Holdings Corporation operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, underwrites and provides closing documentation for residential mortgage loans originated by independent mortgage brokers, correspondents, small banks, and local credit unions.
Most Popular Stories View All
UWMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UWMC Latest Social Stream
View Full UWMC Social Stream
Latest UWMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UWM HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UWMC as an investment opportunity.
The latest weekly average mortgage rate hit 6.02%, the highest rate since 2008.
Hundreds quit after Mat Ishbia required UWM employees to be at their desks five days a week. ‘Without question, it’s been worth it.’
Penny stocks are those which typically trade at $5 per share or less. Most penny stocks represent small companies that likely trade via over-the-counter (OTC) transactions, although some do trade on primary exchanges. Investing in penny stocks can thus be especially risky and may also entail higher trading costs.
Yahoo Finance Live anchor Dave Briggs breaks down the latest Case-Shiller report, which found that home price growth slowed in the month of June and likely will continue doing so in the months ahead.
Redfin Chief Economist and Insider Contributor Daryl Fairweather joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the housing market, high mortgage rates, and how many homebuyers can't even afford their payments.
UWMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|