UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UWMC POWR Grades
- UWMC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.73% of US stocks.
- UWMC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- UWMC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.37% of US stocks).
UWMC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UWMC is 20.86 -- better than 98.61% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for UWM Holdings Corp is higher than it is for about 98.98% of US stocks.
- UWMC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UWMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RKT, PZN, GTX, COHN, and GCMG.
- Visit UWMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uwm.com.
UWMC Valuation Summary
- UWMC's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 475% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- UWMC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13926.2 over the prior 19 months.
- UWMC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14032.9 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UWMC.
UWMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UWMC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.7% of graded US stocks.
- UWMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 31st of 430 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UWMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UWMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UWMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.96||52-week high||$10.98|
|Prev. close||$3.92||52-week low||$3.38|
|Day high||$3.98||Avg. volume||2,620,639|
|50-day MA||$4.05||Dividend yield||10.2%|
|200-day MA||$5.75||Market Cap||366.43M|
UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC) Company Bio
UWM Holdings Corporation operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, underwrites and provides closing documentation for residential mortgage loans originated by independent mortgage brokers, correspondents, small banks, and local credit unions.
Most Popular Stories View All
UWMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UWMC Latest Social Stream
View Full UWMC Social Stream
Latest UWMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UWM Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UWMC as an investment opportunity.
These are the financial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for March 2022.
UWM Holdings (NYSE: UWMC ) has observed the following analyst ratings within the last quarter: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 0 1 3 0 0 Last 30D 0 0 1 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 0 0 1 0 0 3M Ago 0 1 1 0 0 In the last 3 months, 4 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for UWM Holdings. The company has an average price target of $6.62 with a high of $8.00 and a low of $5.00. Below is a summary of how these 4 analysts rated UWM Holdings over the past 3 months. Full story available on Benzinga.com
UWM Holdings (UWMC) stock is slipping 1.6% in premarket trading after UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet downgrades the mortgage wholesaler''s stock to Neutral from Buy, noting that
PONTIAC, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $UWMC #UWMC--UWM Holdings Corporation (NYSE:UWMC), the publicly traded indirect parent of United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM), #1 wholesale and purchase mortgage lender in the U.S., will announce its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. A press release with financial highlights will be available on the companys investor relations website https://investors.uwm.com in the earnings release section. UWM will host a conference call for finan
Not only do borrowers have to come up with money for a down payment, but they also have to fork over a series of fees -- known as closing costs -- to finalize their mortgages. Mortgage rates have started off the year higher, making buying a home even more expensive. Throw in closing costs, and it's no wonder so many buyers deplete their savings on the road to owning a place of their own.
UWMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|