UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UWMC POWR Grades
- UWMC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UWMC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UWMC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.7% of US stocks).
UWMC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UWMC is 18.82 -- better than 98.5% of US stocks.
- UWMC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,597.69 -- higher than 98.23% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 100.25 for UWM HOLDINGS CORP; that's greater than it is for 99.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UWM HOLDINGS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SBGI, FTDR, FOA, CLPR, and GPP.
- Visit UWMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uwm.com.
UWMC Valuation Summary
- UWMC's price/earnings ratio is 118.8; this is 942.11% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 36 months, UWMC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UWMC.
UWMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UWMC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.7% of graded US stocks.
- UWMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 31st of 430 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UWMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UWMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UWMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.73||52-week high||$4.95|
|Prev. close||$4.91||52-week low||$2.84|
|Day high||$4.82||Avg. volume||909,313|
|50-day MA||$4.15||Dividend yield||8.15%|
|200-day MA||$3.77||Market Cap||437.88M|
UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC) Company Bio
UWM Holdings Corporation operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, underwrites and provides closing documentation for residential mortgage loans originated by independent mortgage brokers, correspondents, small banks, and local credit unions.
Most Popular Stories View All
UWMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UWMC Latest Social Stream
View Full UWMC Social Stream
Latest UWMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UWM HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UWMC as an investment opportunity.
Helmerich & Payne, UWM Holdings and Sprinklr have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Here are three top-ranked liquid stocks, Helmerich & Payne (HP), UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC) and Sprinklr (CXM), which investors can add to their portfolio for strong gains.
UWM Holdings Corporation (NYSE:UWMC) shares, rose in value on Friday, 01/20/23, with the stock price up by 2.97% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $4.16. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $4.04, falling within a range of $4.025 … UWM Holdings Corporation (NYSE: UWMC) Stock Forecast: 4.00 USD Or More! Read More »
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the UWM Holdings Corporation ( NYSE:UWMC ) share price has gained...
Investing in UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC) might be an excellent idea, but the stock is currently overvalued/undervalued
The share price of UWM Holdings Corporation (NYSE:UWMC) rose to $3.84 per share on Wednesday from $3.76. While UWM Holdings Corporation has overperformed by 2.13%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, UWMC fell by -32.51%, with highs and lows ranging from $6.06 to $2.84, […]
UWMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|