Valaris Ltd. (VAL): Price and Financial Metrics
VAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.99||52-week high||$80.00|
|Prev. close||$72.23||52-week low||$53.32|
|Day high||$71.07||Avg. volume||943,702|
|50-day MA||$74.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.74||Market Cap||5.18B|
VAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VAL POWR Grades
- VAL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- VAL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- VAL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.5% of US stocks).
VAL Stock Summary
- VAL's went public 2.4 years ago, making it older than only 6.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- VAL's current price/earnings ratio is 45.42, which is higher than 86.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VALARIS LTD comes in at 25.82%, a number that bests 78.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VALARIS LTD are KRP, METC, EVTC, JBGS, and OR.
- Visit VAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.valaris.com.
VAL Valuation Summary
- VAL's price/earnings ratio is 46.5; this is 460.24% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- VAL's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VAL.
Valaris Ltd. (VAL) Company Bio
Valaris plc is an offshore drilling contractor headquartered in Houston, Texas, and incorporated in the UK. It is the largest offshore drilling and well drilling company in the world, and owns 61 rigs, including 45 offshore jackup rigs, 11 drillships, and 5 semi-submersible platform drilling rigs. In 2020, the company's largest customers were BP, Saudi Aramco, and Total S.A
VAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VAL Latest Social Stream
View Full VAL Social Stream
Latest VAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VALARIS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VAL as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, September 11, 2023--Valaris Limited (NYSE: VAL) ("Valaris" or the "Company") announced today new contracts and contract extensions, with associated contract backlog of approximately $65 million, awarded subsequent to issuing the Company’s most recent fleet status report on August 1, 2023. Contract backlog excludes lump sum payments such as mobilization fees and capital reimbursements.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, August 30, 2023--Valaris Limited (NYSE: VAL) ("Valaris" or the "Company") today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Anton Dibowitz will present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference in New York City on Tuesday, September 5, 2023, beginning at 1:50 pm EDT.
Valaris Limited Announces Pricing of $400 Million Upsized Private Placement of Additional 8.375% Senior Secured Second Lien Notes Due 2030
HAMILTON, Bermuda, August 07, 2023--Valaris Announces Pricing of $400 Million Upsized Private Placement of Additional 8.375% Senior Secured Second Lien Notes
Valaris Limited Announces $350 Million Private Placement of Additional 8.375% Senior Secured Second Lien Notes Due 2030
HAMILTON, Bermuda, August 07, 2023--Valaris Announces $350 Million Private Placement of Additional 8.375% Senior Secured Second Lien Notes Due 2030
HAMILTON, Bermuda, August 02, 2023--Valaris Limited (NYSE: VAL) ("Valaris" or the "Company") today issued a Fleet Status Report that provides the current status of the Company’s fleet of offshore drilling rigs along with certain contract information for these assets. The Fleet Status Report can be found on the "Investors" section of the Company’s website www.valaris.com.
VAL Price Returns