Valaris Ltd. (VAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VAL POWR Grades
- VAL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- VAL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- VAL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.53% of US stocks).
VAL Stock Summary
- VAL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than just 4.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- VAL's went public 1.76 years ago, making it older than just 5.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, VAL has reported earnings growth of 66.89%, putting it ahead of 80.77% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VAL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADV, LKNCY, SLCA, VVNT, and SKT.
- VAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VALARIS LTD's official web site, go to www.valaris.com.
VAL Valuation Summary
- VAL's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 174.07% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- VAL's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VAL.
VAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.01||52-week high||$76.50|
|Prev. close||$70.45||52-week low||$37.17|
|Day high||$73.86||Avg. volume||776,022|
|50-day MA||$67.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.66||Market Cap||5.49B|
Valaris Ltd. (VAL) Company Bio
Valaris plc is an offshore drilling contractor headquartered in Houston, Texas, and incorporated in the UK. It is the largest offshore drilling and well drilling company in the world, and owns 61 rigs, including 45 offshore jackup rigs, 11 drillships, and 5 semi-submersible platform drilling rigs. In 2020, the company's largest customers were BP, Saudi Aramco, and Total S.A
Most Popular Stories View All
VAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VAL Latest Social Stream
View Full VAL Social Stream
Latest VAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VALARIS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VAL as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, January 24, 2023--Valaris Limited (NYSE: VAL) ("Valaris" or the "Company") will hold its fourth quarter 2022 earnings conference call at 9:00 a.m. CDT (10:00 a.m. EDT) on Tuesday, February 21, 2023. The earnings release will be issued before the New York Stock Exchange opens that morning.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, January 13, 2023--Valaris Provides Fleet Status Report
HAMILTON, Bermuda, January 10, 2023--Valaris Limited (NYSE: VAL) ("Valaris" or the "Company") announced today that Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Chris Weber will present at Fearnley Securities’ Offshore Drilling Seminar in New York City on Wednesday, January 11, 2023, beginning at 9:40 am ET.
While U.S. oil-rig growth has plateaued, demand for offshore rigs for overseas drilling has swelled. That is causing day rates to skyrocket and the stocks of drilling contractors to soar. There are now 622 oil rigs operating in the U.S., according to Baker Hughes, up from 480 at the start of the year. Still, the count is unchanged from six weeks ago and down from the 683 in operation in March of 2020 at the onset of the pandemic. Meanwhile, offshore rigs are hot commodities: day rates recently t
Valaris saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating rise to 96 Wednesday, up from 94 the day before. Valaris is currently extended beyond a proper buy zone after clearing the 60.23 buy point in a cup with handle. One weak spot is the company's 78 EPS Rating, which tracks quarterly and annual earnings growth.
VAL Price Returns