Village Bank and Trust Financial Corp. (VBFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VBFC Stock Summary
- VBFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -84.08%, Village Bank & Trust Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.17% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VBFC comes in at 113.03% -- higher than that of 98.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Village Bank & Trust Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be UNB, CHMG, HMST, NRIM, and CIZN.
- VBFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Village Bank & Trust Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.villagebank.com.
VBFC Valuation Summary
- VBFC's price/earnings ratio is 5.5; this is 50% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- VBFC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 128.2 over the prior 212 months.
- Over the past 212 months, VBFC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 128.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VBFC.
VBFC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 56.17%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 66.83%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 843.41%.
The table below shows VBFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VBFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.30||52-week high||$62.10|
|Prev. close||$46.31||52-week low||$29.50|
|Day high||$46.30||Avg. volume||2,728|
|50-day MA||$47.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.35||Market Cap||67.92M|
Village Bank and Trust Financial Corp. (VBFC) Company Bio
Village Bank and Trust Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Village Bank that provides banking and related financial products and services to small and medium sized businesses, professionals, and individuals. It operates through two segments, Traditional Commercial Banking and Mortgage Banking. The company accepts checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit and other depository services. It also provides secured and unsecured commercial loans to small-and medium-sized businesses for various purposes, such as funding working capital needs, business expansion, and purchase of equipment and machinery; loans for acquiring, developing, constructing, and owning commercial real estate properties; and secured and unsecured consumer loans for financing automobiles, home improvements, education, and personal investments, as well as originates mortgage loans, real estate construction, and acquisition loans for sale in the secondary market. In addition, the company offers online banking, mobile banking, and remote deposit capture services for business clients. It provides its products and services through 9 banking offices and 1 mortgage loan production office in Central Virginia in the counties of Chesterfield, Hanover, Henrico, Powhatan, and James City. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Midlothian, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
VBFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBFC Latest Social Stream
View Full VBFC Social Stream
Latest VBFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Village Bank & Trust Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBFC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best low float stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Low Float Stocks to Buy Now. The stock market has favored risk takers over the past few years. Technology-related growth stocks that are generally […]
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that...
The Village Bank and Trust Financial (NASDAQ:VBFC) Share Price Is Up 103% And Shareholders Are Boasting About It
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on a lighter note, a good company can...
Kenneth Lehman Just Bought A Sprinkling of Shares In Village Bank and Trust Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:VBFC)
Investors who take an interest in Village Bank and Trust Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:VBFC ) should definitely note that...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of...
VBFC Price Returns