Village Bank and Trust Financial Corp. (VBFC): Price and Financial Metrics
VBFC Stock Summary
- VBFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.87% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Village Bank & Trust Financial Corp is reporting a growth rate of 73.78%; that's higher than 86.05% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Village Bank & Trust Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of just 7.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VBFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSYS, GRBK, LE, FRAN, and LEVL.
- Visit VBFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.villagebank.com.
VBFC Daily Price Range
VBFC 52-Week Price Range
VBFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
VBFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.40||52-week high||$48.39|
|Prev. close||$38.99||52-week low||$31.25|
|Day high||$48.39||Avg. volume||2,436|
|50-day MA||$36.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.00||Market Cap||58.70M|