Village Bank and Trust Financial Corp. (VBFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VBFC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VILLAGE BANK & TRUST FINANCIAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- VBFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.39% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VILLAGE BANK & TRUST FINANCIAL CORP comes in at -17.3%, a number that bests just 10.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VILLAGE BANK & TRUST FINANCIAL CORP are CHMG, THFF, FCAP, UNB, and TMP.
- VBFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VILLAGE BANK & TRUST FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.villagebank.com.
VBFC Valuation Summary
- VBFC's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 140% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 231 months, VBFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VBFC.
VBFC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 42.74%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.94%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 53.35%.
The table below shows VBFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VBFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.50||52-week high||$64.17|
|Prev. close||$55.00||52-week low||$43.97|
|Day high||$54.50||Avg. volume||1,750|
|50-day MA||$53.77||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$53.87||Market Cap||80.44M|
Village Bank and Trust Financial Corp. (VBFC) Company Bio
Village Bank and Trust Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Village Bank that provides banking and related financial products and services to small and medium sized businesses, professionals, and individuals. It operates through two segments, Traditional Commercial Banking and Mortgage Banking. The company accepts checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit and other depository services. It also provides secured and unsecured commercial loans to small-and medium-sized businesses for various purposes, such as funding working capital needs, business expansion, and purchase of equipment and machinery; loans for acquiring, developing, constructing, and owning commercial real estate properties; and secured and unsecured consumer loans for financing automobiles, home improvements, education, and personal investments, as well as originates mortgage loans, real estate construction, and acquisition loans for sale in the secondary market. In addition, the company offers online banking, mobile banking, and remote deposit capture services for business clients. It provides its products and services through 9 banking offices and 1 mortgage loan production office in Central Virginia in the counties of Chesterfield, Hanover, Henrico, Powhatan, and James City. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Midlothian, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
VBFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBFC Latest Social Stream
View Full VBFC Social Stream
Latest VBFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VILLAGE BANK & TRUST FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBFC as an investment opportunity.
Village Bank and Trust Financial Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$5.62 (vs US$8.48 in FY 2021)
Village Bank and Trust Financial ( NASDAQ:VBFC ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$32.6m (down...
Investors in Village Bank and Trust Financial (NASDAQ:VBFC) have made a notable return of 72% over the past five years
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. And while active stock picking...
Those who invested in Village Bank and Trust Financial (NASDAQ:VBFC) five years ago are up 46%
It hasn't been the best quarter for Village Bank and Trust Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:VBFC ) shareholders, since the...
VBFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...