VBI Vaccines, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (VBIV): Price and Financial Metrics
VBIV Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 65.01, VBI Vaccines Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.95% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VBIV's revenue has grown -33.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.63% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VBIV is more volatile than 92.56% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VBI Vaccines Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LIFE, LPCN, RMBS, ETON, and PTCT.
- Visit VBIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vbivaccines.com.
VBIV Stock Price Chart More Charts
VBIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.95||52-week high||$2.20|
|Prev. close||$0.94||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.96||Avg. volume||4,428,568|
|50-day MA||$1.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.91||Market Cap||168.72M|
VBI Vaccines, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (VBIV) Company Bio
VBI Vaccines Inc. develops vaccine candidates and novel technology platforms in Israel and internationally. It develops products based on eVLP, a platform for the design of enveloped virus-like particle vaccines; and Lipid Particle Vaccines platform, a proprietary formulation and process that allows vaccines and biologics to preserve stability, potency, and safety. The company was formerly known as SciVac Therapeutics Inc. and changed its name to VBI Vaccines Inc. in May 2016. VBI Vaccines Inc. is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.