VBI Vaccines, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (VBIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VBIV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VBIV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 34.68% of US stocks.
- VBIV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- VBIV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.34% of US stocks).
VBIV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VBIV is 0.01 -- better than just 8.08% of US stocks.
- VBIV's price/sales ratio is 1,052.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.05% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VBIV's revenue has grown -58.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.35% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VBIV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GEVO, OTIC, FENC, CAPR, and SVRA.
- VBIV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VBI Vaccines Inc's official web site, go to www.vbivaccines.com.
VBIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.96||52-week high||$6.93|
|Prev. close||$3.92||52-week low||$2.07|
|Day high||$4.02||Avg. volume||5,358,132|
|50-day MA||$3.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.14||Market Cap||1.01B|
VBI Vaccines, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (VBIV) Company Bio
VBI Vaccines Inc. develops vaccine candidates and novel technology platforms in Israel and internationally. It develops products based on eVLP, a platform for the design of enveloped virus-like particle vaccines; and Lipid Particle Vaccines platform, a proprietary formulation and process that allows vaccines and biologics to preserve stability, potency, and safety. The company was formerly known as SciVac Therapeutics Inc. and changed its name to VBI Vaccines Inc. in May 2016. VBI Vaccines Inc. is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
VBIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBIV Latest Social Stream
View Full VBIV Social Stream
Latest VBIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VBI Vaccines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBIV as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best biotech penny stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Biotech Penny Stocks to Buy Now. The scintillating pace of technological advancement in the world over the past few decades has transformed the fortunes […]
VBI Vaccines (VBIV) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company
VBI Vaccines Inc. (Nasdaq: VBIV) ("VBI" or the "Company"), a biopharmaceutical company driven by immunology in the pursuit of powerful prevention and treatment of disease, today announced the voting results from its annual general meeting of shareholders held on June 9, 2021 (the "Meeting").
VBI Vaccines (VBIV) is developing VBI-1901 as a potential treatment of recurrent glioblastoma patients.
VBI Vaccines Inc. (Nasdaq: VBIV) (VBI), a biopharmaceutical company driven by immunology in the pursuit of powerful prevention and treatment of disease, today announced that two abstracts featuring data from the Company’s prophylactic and therapeutic hepatitis B (HBV) candidates have been accepted for presentation at The Digital International Liver Congress™ 2021 (ILC), the Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), taking place June 23-26, 2021.
VBIV Price Returns