VBI Vaccines, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (VBIV): Price and Financial Metrics
VBIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.69||52-week high||$22.80|
|Prev. close||$0.67||52-week low||$0.59|
|Day high||$0.69||Avg. volume||524,697|
|50-day MA||$1.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.48||Market Cap||15.69M|
VBIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBIV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VBIV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VBIV is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 162 days.
- VBIV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
VBIV Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VBI VACCINES INC comes in at 175%, a number that bests 96.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of VBI VACCINES INC's share price is greater than that of 96.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VBIV comes in at -128.37% -- higher than that of just 4.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VBI VACCINES INC are XMTR, QTRX, OSS, EVCM, and STER.
- VBIV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VBI VACCINES INC's official web site, go to www.vbivaccines.com.
VBIV Valuation Summary
- VBIV's price/sales ratio is 8.3; this is 336.84% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 225 months, VBIV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 27.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VBIV.
VBIV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -109.29%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -15.51%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.34%.
The table below shows VBIV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VBIV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VBIV has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.02% of graded US stocks.
- VBIV's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 418th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NOVN, CKPT, and ARWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VBIV.
The table below shows VBIV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VBI Vaccines, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (VBIV) Company Bio
VBI Vaccines Inc. develops vaccine candidates and novel technology platforms in Israel and internationally. It develops products based on eVLP, a platform for the design of enveloped virus-like particle vaccines; and Lipid Particle Vaccines platform, a proprietary formulation and process that allows vaccines and biologics to preserve stability, potency, and safety. The company was formerly known as SciVac Therapeutics Inc. and changed its name to VBI Vaccines Inc. in May 2016. VBI Vaccines Inc. is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
VBIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBIV Latest Social Stream
View Full VBIV Social Stream
Latest VBIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VBI VACCINES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBIV as an investment opportunity.
VBI Vaccines’ Pan-Coronavirus Vaccine Candidate, VBI-2901, Induced Broad and Durable Protective Titers Against Variants of Concern
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 27, 2023--VBI Vaccines Inc. (Nasdaq: VBIV) (VBI), a biopharmaceutical company driven by immunology in the pursuit of powerful prevention and treatment of disease, today announced interim data from the Phase 1 clinical study of its multivalent pan-coronavirus vaccine candidate, VBI-2901, which expresses the ancestral COVID-19, SARS, and MERS spike antigens. The Phase 1 clinical study enrolled 101 adults, aged 18-64 years who had received either two or three doses of a
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 07, 2023--VBI Vaccines Inc. (Nasdaq: VBIV) (VBI), a biopharmaceutical company driven by immunology in the pursuit of powerful prevention and treatment of disease, today announced the first patients have been dosed in the randomized, controlled Phase 2b study of VBI’s cancer vaccine immunotherapeutic candidate, VBI-1901, in patients with first recurrent glioblastoma (rGBM). The study will assess the safety, tolerability, tumor response rates, and survival following tre
VBI Vaccines Partner Brii Biosciences Announces Topline Interim Results of Phase 2 Study Evaluating BRII-179 (VBI-2601) in Combination With PEG-IFNα for the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 06, 2023--VBI Vaccines Inc. (Nasdaq: VBIV) ("VBI" or the "Company") today announced that its strategic hepatitis B (HBV) partner, Brii Biosciences (Brii Bio) (Stock code: 2137.HK), announced topline cohort-level unblinded Week 36 data from interim analysis of a randomized, placebo-controlled and double-blinded Phase 2 study of BRII-179 (VBI-2601), a first-in-class Pre-S1/Pre-S2/S therapeutic vaccine, in combination treatment with pegylated interferon-alpha (PEG-IFNα)
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., August 14, 2023--VBI Vaccines Inc. (Nasdaq: VBIV) (VBI), a biopharmaceutical company driven by immunology in the pursuit of powerful prevention and treatment of disease, today provided a business update and announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Puma Biotech (PBYI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 42.86% and 6.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VBIV Price Returns