VBI Vaccines, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (VBIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VBIV POWR Grades
- VBIV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 46.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VBIV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 147 days.
- VBIV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.23% of US stocks).
VBIV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VBIV is 0.02 -- better than only 9.75% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 68.26, VBI VACCINES INC has a higher such ratio than 97.09% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VBIV's revenue has grown 71.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.48% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VBI VACCINES INC are NVVE, WEAV, DMTK, ASPN, and WRAP.
- Visit VBIV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vbivaccines.com.
VBIV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VBIV's price/sales ratio is 3494.74% higher, now standing at 68.3.
- VBIV's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 219 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VBIV.
VBIV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -109.29%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -15.51%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.34%.
The table below shows VBIV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VBIV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VBIV has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.02% of graded US stocks.
- VBIV's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 418th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NOVN, CKPT, and ARWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VBIV.
The table below shows VBIV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VBIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.30||52-week high||$1.86|
|Prev. close||$0.30||52-week low||$0.24|
|Day high||$0.31||Avg. volume||890,715|
|50-day MA||$0.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.67||Market Cap||77.35M|
VBI Vaccines, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (VBIV) Company Bio
VBI Vaccines Inc. develops vaccine candidates and novel technology platforms in Israel and internationally. It develops products based on eVLP, a platform for the design of enveloped virus-like particle vaccines; and Lipid Particle Vaccines platform, a proprietary formulation and process that allows vaccines and biologics to preserve stability, potency, and safety. The company was formerly known as SciVac Therapeutics Inc. and changed its name to VBI Vaccines Inc. in May 2016. VBI Vaccines Inc. is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
VBIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBIV Latest Social Stream
View Full VBIV Social Stream
Latest VBIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VBI VACCINES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBIV as an investment opportunity.
VBI Vaccines Full Year 2022 Earnings: Revenues Beat Expectations, EPS Lags
VBI Vaccines ( NASDAQ:VBIV ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$113.3m (loss widened by 62% from...
VBI Vaccines, Inc. (VBIV) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
VBI Vaccines, Inc. (VBIV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.29% and 85.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VBI Vaccines Reports Full Year 2022 Financial Results
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 13, 2023--VBI Vaccines Inc. (Nasdaq: VBIV) (VBI), a biopharmaceutical company driven by immunology in the pursuit of powerful prevention and treatment of disease, today provided a business update and announced financial results for the year ended December 31, 2022.
VBI Vaccines to Discuss Progress in Hepatitis B Portfolio in Analyst-Led Fireside Chat
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., February 23, 2023--VBI Vaccines Inc. (Nasdaq: VBIV) (VBI), a biopharmaceutical company driven by immunology in the pursuit of powerful prevention and treatment of disease, today announced that Jeff Baxter, VBI’s President and CEO, and David E. Anderson, VBI’s Chief Scientific Officer, will discuss the company’s hepatitis B (HBV) portfolio with covering analyst, Steven Seedhouse, Ph.D., from Raymond James & Associates, Inc. The discussion will take place during a fireside chat a
VBI Vaccines Announces Presentation of Interim Phase 2 Data Evaluating Combination of VBI-2601 (BRII-179) and BRII-835 for the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., February 15, 2023--VBI Vaccines Inc. (Nasdaq: VBIV) (VBI), a biopharmaceutical company driven by immunology in the pursuit of powerful prevention and treatment of disease, today announced interim data from the Phase 2 study evaluating the combination of VBI-2601 (BRII-179), VBI’s HBV immunotherapeutic candidate, and BRII-835 (VIR-2218), an HBV-targeting siRNA candidate, in chronically infected HBV patients. The data, which will be featured in an oral presentation at APASL on Fe
VBIV Price Returns
Continue Researching VBIVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on VBI Vaccines Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
VBI Vaccines Inc (VBIV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
VBI Vaccines Inc (VBIV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
VBI Vaccines Inc (VBIV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...