Vascular Biogenics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (VBLT): Price and Financial Metrics
VBLT Stock Summary
- For VBLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- VBLT's price/sales ratio is 85.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.44% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VBLT's revenue has grown -95.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.6% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vascular Biogenics Ltd are FPRX, ASMB, EVGN, OTIC, and CNCE.
- Visit VBLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vblrx.com.
VBLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
VBLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.37||52-week high||$1.90|
|Prev. close||$1.43||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.45||Avg. volume||121,926|
|50-day MA||$1.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.27||Market Cap||49.16M|
Vascular Biogenics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (VBLT) Company Bio
Vascular Biogenics Limited is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on the discovery, development, and commercialization of treatments for cancer and immune-inflammatory diseases. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Or Yehuda, Israel.