Vascular Biogenics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (VBLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VBLT Stock Summary
- VBLT has a market capitalization of $9,904,517 -- more than approximately just 3.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -76.02%, VASCULAR BIOGENICS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.62% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of VASCULAR BIOGENICS LTD's share price is greater than that of 99.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VBLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMGN, PRTC, EXEL, BCDA, and ATNM.
- Visit VBLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vblrx.com.
VBLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VBLT's price/sales ratio is 684.21% higher, now standing at 14.9.
- VBLT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VBLT.
VBLT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.31%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -95.37%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -80.49%.
The table below shows VBLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VBLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VBLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.6% of graded US stocks.
- VBLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 380th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ISEE, SRNE, and CNCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VBLT.
The table below shows VBLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VBLT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VBLT, see our VBLT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.38||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
VBLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.15||52-week high||$2.20|
|Prev. close||$0.14||52-week low||$0.10|
|Day high||$0.16||Avg. volume||4,741,679|
|50-day MA||$0.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.38||Market Cap||10.79M|
Vascular Biogenics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (VBLT) Company Bio
Vascular Biogenics Limited is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on the discovery, development, and commercialization of treatments for cancer and immune-inflammatory diseases. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Or Yehuda, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
VBLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBLT Latest Social Stream
View Full VBLT Social Stream
Latest VBLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VASCULAR BIOGENICS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBLT as an investment opportunity.
Vascular Biogenics Full Year 2022 Earnings: US$0.42 loss per share (vs US$0.45 loss in FY 2021)
Vascular Biogenics ( NASDAQ:VBLT ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$32.3m (loss widened by...
VBL Therapeutics Reports Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
MODIIN, Israel and NEW YORK, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VBL Therapeutics (Nasdaq: VBLT) (VBL), today announced financial results for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022, and provided a corporate update. “I am confident that the recently announced merger with Notable Labs Inc. provides the best path forward and will position the new enterprise to deliver both near and long-term value for shareholders of both companies and patients,” said Prof. Dror Harats, M.D., Chief Executive Office
VBL Therapeutics Announces Closing of Sale of Manufacturing Facility and Certain Related Assets for $7.1 Million in Cash
MODIIN, Israel and NEW YORK, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VBL Therapeutics (Nasdaq: VBLT) announced today that it has closed on the previously announced sale of its manufacturing facility in Modi’in, Israel, and certain related assets, for $7.1 million in cash to Aleph Farms, an Israel-based food technology company. VBL intends to include the proceeds in the Agreement and Plan of Merger entered into with Notable Labs Inc., announced on February 23, 2023. “We are pleased to announce the clo
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
It's time to start off trading on Friday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on!
Why Are Chip Stocks Up Today?
Chip stocks are on the rise Thursday and we've got all the details investors need to know about the sector's gains today!
VBLT Price Returns
Continue Researching VBLTWant to do more research on Vascular Biogenics Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vascular Biogenics Ltd (VBLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vascular Biogenics Ltd (VBLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vascular Biogenics Ltd (VBLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...