Vascular Biogenics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (VBLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VBLT POWR Grades
- VBLT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VBLT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- VBLT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
VBLT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VBLT is 0.01 -- better than just 7.14% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Vascular Biogenics Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 190.4, Vascular Biogenics Ltd has a higher such ratio than 97.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VBLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBIO, AYLA, XCUR, PIRS, and ACIU.
- VBLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vascular Biogenics Ltd's official web site, go to www.vblrx.com.
VBLT Valuation Summary
- VBLT's price/sales ratio is 186.4; this is 1542.29% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VBLT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 84 months.
- VBLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VBLT.
VBLT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 8.11%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -63.75%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -94.95%.
The table below shows VBLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VBLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VBLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.64% of graded US stocks.
- VBLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 378th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ISEE, SRNE, and CNCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VBLT.
The table below shows VBLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VBLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.33||52-week high||$3.17|
|Prev. close||$2.39||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$2.40||Avg. volume||701,355|
|50-day MA||$2.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.16||Market Cap||145.32M|
Vascular Biogenics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (VBLT) Company Bio
Vascular Biogenics Limited is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on the discovery, development, and commercialization of treatments for cancer and immune-inflammatory diseases. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Or Yehuda, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
VBLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBLT Latest Social Stream
View Full VBLT Social Stream
Latest VBLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vascular Biogenics Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBLT as an investment opportunity.
TEL AVIV, Israel, Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VBL Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VBLT) today announced the Company will present in the following upcoming industry conferences: H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference Mon., Sept. 13, 2021Fireside chat available on-demand beginning at 7:00 a.m. ET Cell & Gene Therapy World Asia 2021 conferenceWed., Sept. 15, 2021Presentation Time: 4:45 PM (SGT)Keynote Presentation Topic: VB-111: Transformative Gene therapy with the Potential to Chang
VBL Therapeutics Resumes U.S. Enrollment in OVAL Phase 3 Trial as FDA Authorizes Clinical Use of VB-111 Batches Produced in Modiin Facility
U.S. FDA CMC clearance of VB-111 produced in Modiin, Israel facility an important milestone toward potential commercializationOVAL Phase 3 trial evaluating VB-111 in platinum resistant ovarian cancer has recruited nearly 80% of target enrollment; remains on track to complete enrollment in 1Q22OVAL PFS readout expected in 2H22 may support BLA submission TEL AVIV, Israel, Aug. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VBL Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VBLT) today announced enrollment of new patients in VB-111 studies
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, biotech and mining...
Earnings results for Vascular Biogenics , Analyst Opinion on Vascular Biogenics , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:VBLT), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post thoughts on these estimates, before EPS results? Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT) appeared first on .
Vascular Biogenics (VBLT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -20.00% and -48.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VBLT Price Returns
Continue Researching VBLTWant to do more research on Vascular Biogenics Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vascular Biogenics Ltd (VBLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vascular Biogenics Ltd (VBLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vascular Biogenics Ltd (VBLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch