Vascular Biogenics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (VBLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VBLT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VBLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.72% of US stocks.
- VBLT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- VBLT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.06% of US stocks).
VBLT Stock Summary
- Vascular Biogenics Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 7.43% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 124.9, Vascular Biogenics Ltd has a higher such ratio than 97.65% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VBLT comes in at -36.23% -- higher than that of only 10.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vascular Biogenics Ltd are SYBX, AYLA, ALT, GNCA, and ARDS.
- VBLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vascular Biogenics Ltd's official web site, go to www.vblrx.com.
VBLT Valuation Summary
- VBLT's price/sales ratio is 186.4; this is 1542.29% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VBLT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 84 months.
- VBLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VBLT.
VBLT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -23.97%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.84%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -3.84%.
The table below shows VBLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VBLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VBLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.6% of graded US stocks.
- VBLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 380th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ISEE, SRNE, and CNCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VBLT.
The table below shows VBLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VBLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.36||52-week high||$3.17|
|Prev. close||$1.52||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$1.56||Avg. volume||298,640|
|50-day MA||$2.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.17||Market Cap||84.82M|
Vascular Biogenics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (VBLT) Company Bio
Vascular Biogenics Limited is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on the discovery, development, and commercialization of treatments for cancer and immune-inflammatory diseases. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Or Yehuda, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
VBLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBLT Latest Social Stream
View Full VBLT Social Stream
Latest VBLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vascular Biogenics Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBLT as an investment opportunity.
CCO appointment positions VBL to advance and accelerate commercialization strategy for ofra-vec (VB-111) Enrollment in the OVAL Study, a 400 patient Phase 3 registration-enabling trial in ovarian cancer, expected to be completed this quarter; PFS co-primary endpoint readout expected in 2H22 has potential to support BLA filing TEL AVIV, Israel and NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VBL Therapeutics (Nasdaq: VBLT), a late-clinical stage biotechnology company developing first-in-class ther
TEL AVIV, Israel and NEW YORK, Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VBL Therapeutics (Nasdaq: VBLT), a clinical stage biotechnology company developing first-in-class therapeutics for difficult-to-treat malignant solid tumors and immune-inflammatory indications, today announced that Dror Harats, M.D., Chief Executive Officer of VBL Therapeutics, will present a corporate overview at the H.C. Wainwright BioConnect Virtual Conference being held on January 10 – 13, 2022. H.C. Wainwright BioConnect Virtu
BridgeBio's (BBIO) acoramidis fails to meet the primary endpoint of a six-minute walk test in cardiomyopathy patients. However, secondary data demonstrate a favorable trend. The study continues.
VBL is among only 9% of companies across industries selected by the EIC Accelerator Funds to be used for clinical development, CMC, and pre-commercialization activities for ofra-vec (VB-111) TEL AVIV, Israel and NEW YORK, Dec. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VBL Therapeutics (Nasdaq: VBLT), a clinical stage biotechnology company developing first-in-class therapeutics for difficult-to-treat malignant solid tumors and immune or inflammatory indications, today announced that it has been selected for €
An FDA advisory committee believes Reata's (RETA) bardoxolone study data does not support the effectiveness of the candidate in slowing the progression of CKD in patients with Alport syndrome.
VBLT Price Returns
Continue Researching VBLTWant to do more research on Vascular Biogenics Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vascular Biogenics Ltd (VBLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vascular Biogenics Ltd (VBLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vascular Biogenics Ltd (VBLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch