Vascular Biogenics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (VBLT): Price and Financial Metrics
VBLT Stock Summary
- For VBLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- VBLT's price/sales ratio is 75.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.86% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Vascular Biogenics Ltd comes in at -95.78%, a number that bests only 0.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VBLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASMB, OTIC, DCPH, EVGN, and MGEN.
- Visit VBLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vblrx.com.
VBLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
VBLT Price/Volume Stats
Vascular Biogenics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (VBLT) Company Bio
Vascular Biogenics Limited is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on the discovery, development, and commercialization of treatments for cancer and immune-inflammatory diseases. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Or Yehuda, Israel.