Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
VBTX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 291.15, Veritex Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.27% of US stocks.
- For VBTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.98% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VBTX comes in at -19.71% -- higher than that of just 12.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VBTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WD, BKU, BWB, EQS, and PFS.
- Visit VBTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veritexbank.com.
VBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.29||52-week high||$30.38|
|Prev. close||$29.34||52-week low||$10.02|
|Day high||$29.50||Avg. volume||286,769|
|50-day MA||$27.33||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$20.85||Market Cap||1.45B|
Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX) Company Bio
Veritex Holdings, Inc. provides various commercial banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and professionals in Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
VBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full VBTX Social Stream
Latest VBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veritex Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBTX as an investment opportunity.
Veritex Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:VBTX) EVP Angela Harper sold 2,348 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, February 5th. The shares were sold at an average price of $28.18, for a total transaction of $66,166.64. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the […]
Veritex Holdings (NASDAQ:VBTX) declared a dividend payable on February 18, 2021 to its shareholders as of January 26, 2021. It was also announced that …
Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call January 27, 2021 9:30 AM ET Company Participants Susan Caudle – Investor Relations Officer and Secretary of the Board Malcolm Holland – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Terry Earley – Chief Financial Officer Clay Riebe – Chief Credit Officer Conference Call...
Joining me today are Malcolm Holland, our Chairman and CEO; Terry Earley, our Chief Financial Officer; and Clay Riebe, our Chief Credit Officer. Hope you all remain safe and healthy as we continue to endure these crazy times.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 27, 2021 / Veritex Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:VBTX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 27, 2021 at 9:30 AM Eastern Time.
VBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VBTXWant to do more research on Veritex Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!