Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VBTX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VBTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VBTX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- VBTX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
VBTX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Veritex Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 85.59% of US stocks.
- VBTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.52% of US stocks.
- Veritex Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veritex Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BKU, WTBA, CBZ, FFIC, and TCBI.
- VBTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Veritex Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.veritexbank.com.
VBTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, VBTX's price/sales ratio is 81.25% higher, now standing at 5.8.
- Over the past 84 months, VBTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.7.
- VBTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VBTX.
VBTX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 123.18%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 801.62%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 3.1%.
The table below shows VBTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VBTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VBTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.58% of graded US stocks.
- VBTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 322nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- CTBI, CBTX, and CFFN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VBTX.
The table below shows VBTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.02||52-week high||$45.36|
|Prev. close||$40.79||52-week low||$24.51|
|Day high||$40.95||Avg. volume||223,076|
|50-day MA||$40.56||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$37.29||Market Cap||1.97B|
Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX) Company Bio
Veritex Holdings, Inc. provides various commercial banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and professionals in Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
VBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full VBTX Social Stream
Latest VBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veritex Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBTX as an investment opportunity.
Veritex Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates of Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
DALLAS, Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Veritex Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: VBTX) (“Veritex” or "the Company”), the parent holding company for Veritex Community Bank, today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and year end 2021 results after the close of the market on Tuesday, January 25, 2022. The earnings release will be available on the Company's website, https://ir.veritexbank.com/. The Company will also host an investor conference call to review the results on Wednesday, Janu
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Veritex Holdings (VBTX) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Investment company Federated Hermes Clover Small Value Fund (Current Portfolio) buys Gray Television Inc, Verint Systems Inc, Veritex Holdings Inc, EPR Properties, Ovintiv Inc, sells , iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF, Benchmark Electronics Inc, Nexstar Media Group Inc, Flagstar Bancorp Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Federated Hermes Clover Small Value Fund.
Lisanti Capital Growth LLC purchased a new position in shares of Veritex Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:VBTX) in the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm purchased 164,280 shares of the financial services provider’s stock, valued at approximately $6,466,000. Lisanti Capital Growth LLC owned about 0.33% of Veritex at […]
VBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|