Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VBTX POWR Grades
- VBTX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VBTX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VBTX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.66% of US stocks).
VBTX Stock Summary
- For VBTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.24% of US equities we're observing.
- VBTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.85% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VBTX has reported earnings growth of 100.15%, putting it ahead of 80.46% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VBTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTBA, BWB, TCBI, BBQ, and FFIC.
- VBTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Veritex Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.veritexbank.com.
VBTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, VBTX's price/sales ratio is 81.25% higher, now standing at 5.8.
- Over the past 84 months, VBTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.7.
- VBTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VBTX.
VBTX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.13%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 592.64%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 267.46%.
The table below shows VBTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VBTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VBTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.58% of graded US stocks.
- VBTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 322nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- CTBI, CBTX, and CFFN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VBTX.
The table below shows VBTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.92||52-week high||$45.36|
|Prev. close||$29.59||52-week low||$27.28|
|Day high||$30.57||Avg. volume||376,118|
|50-day MA||$33.14||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$38.10||Market Cap||1.61B|
Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX) Company Bio
Veritex Holdings, Inc. provides various commercial banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and professionals in Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
VBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full VBTX Social Stream
Latest VBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veritex Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBTX as an investment opportunity.
A rebound in travel activity and lower reinsurance cessions boost American International's (AIG) North America Personal Insurance performance.
Veritex Community Bank is expanding its commercial banking segment, tapping industry veteran Lisa Armstrong to grow the practice. Armstrong, who took the reins as managing director of commercial banking in November, said she’s focused on increasing assets and bankers on her North Texas team. “(Veritex) is a local bank committed to the community, as well as aggressively growing their business, which is important to me,” Armstrong said.
Veritex Holdings (VBTX) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Lincoln National's (LNC) cash and invested cash at fourth quarter-end more than doubles from the 2020-end level.
Allstate's (ALL) cash balance more than doubles at fourth quarter-end from 2020-end.
VBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|