Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VBTX POWR Grades
- VBTX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.07% of US stocks.
- VBTX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- VBTX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
VBTX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Veritex Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 85.69% of US stocks.
- VBTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.55% of US stocks.
- Veritex Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veritex Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BKU, RMBI, WTBA, MCBS, and PACW.
- VBTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Veritex Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.veritexbank.com.
VBTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, VBTX's price/sales ratio is 81.25% higher, now standing at 5.8.
- Over the past 84 months, VBTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.7.
- VBTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VBTX.
VBTX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1143.34%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 20.13%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 16.09%.
The table below shows VBTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VBTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VBTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.33% of graded US stocks.
- VBTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 326th of 433 Banking stocks.
- CTBI, CFFN, and CMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VBTX.
The table below shows VBTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.14||52-week high||$41.22|
|Prev. close||$40.28||52-week low||$18.08|
|Day high||$41.22||Avg. volume||255,203|
|50-day MA||$36.77||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$33.49||Market Cap||1.99B|
Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX) Company Bio
Veritex Holdings, Inc. provides various commercial banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and professionals in Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
VBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full VBTX Social Stream
Latest VBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veritex Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBTX as an investment opportunity.
Veritex Holdings (VBTX) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Veritex Holdings (VBTX) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Every investor in Veritex Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VBTX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
DALLAS, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Veritex Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: VBTX) (“Veritex” or "the Company”), the parent holding company for Veritex Community Bank, today announced that it plans to release its third quarter 2021 results after the close of the market on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. The earnings release will be available on the Company's website, https://ir.veritexbank.com/. The Company will also host an investor conference call to review the results on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 a
Does Veritex Holdings (VBTX) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
VBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|