Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VBTX POWR Grades
- VBTX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VBTX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- VBTX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.04% of US stocks).
VBTX Stock Summary
- For VBTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.12% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.4%, Veritex Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.85% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VBTX comes in at 30.09% -- higher than that of 92.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veritex Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NFBK, FCBP, SBSI, EBSB, and RMBI.
- Visit VBTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veritexbank.com.
VBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.43||52-week high||$36.13|
|Prev. close||$35.26||52-week low||$15.19|
|Day high||$35.43||Avg. volume||283,262|
|50-day MA||$33.46||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$25.29||Market Cap||1.75B|
Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX) Company Bio
Veritex Holdings, Inc. provides various commercial banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and professionals in Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
VBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full VBTX Social Stream
Latest VBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veritex Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VBTX as an investment opportunity.
Veritex Holdings (VBTX) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021 9:30 AM ET Company Participants Susan Caudle – Investor Relations Officer and Secretary to the Board Malcolm Holland – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Terry Earley – Chief Financial Officer Clay Riebe – Chief Credit Officer Conference Call...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Veritex...
Veritex Community Bank, part of Veritex (VBTX) will acquire a 49% interest in Thrive Mortgage for $53.9M in cash. Investment is expected to close in the middle of 2021.Veritex’s investment in Thrive is anticipated to increase fee income with a counter cyclical business to our asset sensitive balance sheet.The investment is...
Veritex Holdings (VBTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.08% and 7.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|