Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VCRA POWR Grades
- VCRA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.69% of US stocks.
- VCRA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- VCRA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
VCRA Stock Summary
- VCRA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 169.36 -- higher than 83.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VCRA is currently 35.43, higher than 87.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 96.9%, Vocera Communications Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.15% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vocera Communications Inc are CYBR, LPSN, RCON, YEXT, and MODN.
- VCRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vocera Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.vocera.com.
VCRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.21||52-week high||$55.60|
|Prev. close||$34.24||52-week low||$17.95|
|Day high||$34.10||Avg. volume||417,894|
|50-day MA||$38.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.16||Market Cap||1.14B|
Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) Company Bio
Vocera Communications provides intelligent communication solutions for mobile workers in healthcare, hospitality, energy, education, and other mobile work environments in the United States and internationally. It operates through Product and Service segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in San Jose, California.
VCRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VCRA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Vocera Communications Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VCRA, they are:
- Vocera Communications Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.83% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Vocera Communications Inc experienced a tax rate of about 45% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 92.61% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VCRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCRA Latest Social Stream
View Full VCRA Social Stream
Latest VCRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vocera Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCRA as an investment opportunity.
Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE:VCRA), released its 2021 CNO Perspective report authored by Chief Nursing Officer Rhonda Collins, DNP, RN, FAAN.
Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Sue Dooley - Director of Investor Relations Brent Lang - Chief Executive Officer Justin Spencer - Chief Financial Officer Steve Anheier - Vice President, Finance and Accounting Conference Call Participants Sean Wieland -...
Welcome to Vocera's conference call to discuss our first quarter fiscal 2021 earnings as well as the acquisition we announced today. This is Sue Dooley of Vocera's investor relations and joining me today are our CEO, Brent Lang; and Justin Spencer, our CFO.
Vocera (VCRA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 228.57% and 4.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE:VCRA), to acquire PatientSafe Solutions.
VCRA Price Returns
Continue Researching VCRAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vocera Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vocera Communications Inc (VCRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vocera Communications Inc (VCRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vocera Communications Inc (VCRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch