Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VCRA POWR Grades
- VCRA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VCRA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- VCRA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.21% of US stocks).
VCRA Stock Summary
- VCRA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 299.82 -- higher than 90.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Vocera Communications Inc is higher than 90.93% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 114.02%, Vocera Communications Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.21% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vocera Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CYBR, STXS, SMAR, PING, and PD.
- VCRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vocera Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.vocera.com.
VCRA Valuation Summary
- VCRA's EV/EBIT ratio is -6849.8; this is 21339.69% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 115 months, VCRA's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
- VCRA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 123.5 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VCRA.
VCRA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 85.27%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.06%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 73.63%.
The table below shows VCRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VCRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VCRA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.56% of graded US stocks.
- VCRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.488 -- ranking 147th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MRVL, VIAV, and JBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VCRA.
The table below shows VCRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VCRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.57||52-week high||$55.60|
|Prev. close||$46.35||52-week low||$26.59|
|Day high||$46.16||Avg. volume||350,388|
|50-day MA||$44.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.83||Market Cap||1.58B|
Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) Company Bio
Vocera Communications provides intelligent communication solutions for mobile workers in healthcare, hospitality, energy, education, and other mobile work environments in the United States and internationally. It operates through Product and Service segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VCRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCRA Latest Social Stream
View Full VCRA Social Stream
Latest VCRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vocera Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCRA as an investment opportunity.
Brent D Lang, President And CEO at Vocera Communications (NYSE:VCRA), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 13, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 13, Brent D Lang bought 9,158 Vocera Communications shares at a price of $14.76 per share, for a total of $135,172. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market at a price of $47.34 to raise a total of $1,101,121 f
Royal Stoke University Hospital Deploys Vocera Solution to Improve Care Team Collaboration and Patient Safety During COVID-19
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 15, 2021--Royal Stoke University Hospital deployed the Vocera Badge across its emergency department to streamline care team communication and collaboration.
KN vs. VCRA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
SAN JOSE, Calif., August 31, 2021--McLaren Northern Michigan has deployed Vocera solutions across the hospital, including its new 182,000-square-foot Offield Family Pavilion.
SAN JOSE, Calif., August 26, 2021--Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE:VCRA), announced its participation in several September 2021 virtual investor conferences.
VCRA Price Returns
Continue Researching VCRAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vocera Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vocera Communications Inc (VCRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vocera Communications Inc (VCRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vocera Communications Inc (VCRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch