Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA): Price and Financial Metrics
VCRA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 172.03, Vocera Communications Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.42% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VCRA is currently 51.4, higher than 90.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, VCRA has reported earnings growth of -83.1%, putting it ahead of merely 22.18% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vocera Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RAMP, HCAT, LPSN, NEWR, and NTNX.
- VCRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vocera Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.vocera.com.
VCRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.33||52-week high||$55.60|
|Prev. close||$42.04||52-week low||$15.89|
|Day high||$42.51||Avg. volume||405,796|
|50-day MA||$43.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.86||Market Cap||1.36B|
Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) Company Bio
Vocera Communications provides intelligent communication solutions for mobile workers in healthcare, hospitality, energy, education, and other mobile work environments in the United States and internationally. It operates through Product and Service segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in San Jose, California.
VCRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Vocera Communications Inc. To summarize, we found that Vocera Communications Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VCRA, they are:
- Vocera Communications Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 24.81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Vocera Communications Inc experienced a tax rate of about 45% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 93.86% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VCRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCRA Latest Social Stream
View Full VCRA Social Stream
Latest VCRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vocera Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCRA as an investment opportunity.
Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 11, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Sue Dooley - Director of Investor Relations Brent Lang - Chief Executive Officer Justin Spencer - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Sean Dodge - RBC Capital Markets Scott Schoenhaus - Stephens Vikram Kesavabhotla...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Vocera Communications (NYSE: VCRA)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 11, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Vocera Communications conference call.
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $VCRA--Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA), reported revenue of $56.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2020, an increase of 14% compared to last year.
Vocera Communications (VCRA) is a technology, wearables, and software company focused on the clinical healthcare space. Their main goal is to improve how doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals communicate with each other. To a lesser extent, they have patient focused solutions that allow patients to interact with their healthcare...
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $VCRA--Executives at Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE:VCRA), to participate in upcoming Q1 2021 virtual investor conferences.
VCRA Price Returns
Continue Researching VCRAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vocera Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vocera Communications Inc (VCRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vocera Communications Inc (VCRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vocera Communications Inc (VCRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!