Vacasa, Inc. (VCSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VCSA POWR Grades
- VCSA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VCSA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VCSA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.53% of US stocks).
VCSA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.94, VACASA INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 1.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.42 for VACASA INC; that's greater than it is for only 2.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.89%, VACASA INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VCSA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOND, ADTH, TKNO, ANIP, and TG.
- To check out VACASA INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001874944.
VCSA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VCSA's price/earnings ratio is 93% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 22 months, VCSA's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VCSA.
VCSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$9.38|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$1.08|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||1,332,962|
|50-day MA||$1.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.18||Market Cap||766.62M|
Vacasa, Inc. (VCSA) Company Bio
Vacasa, Inc. operates vacation rental management platform in North America, Belize, and Costa Rica. The company enables guests to search, discover, and book its properties on Vacasa.com and the Vacasa Guest App. It also provides services to buy and sell vacation homes through its network of real estate agents. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
VCSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCSA Latest Social Stream
View Full VCSA Social Stream
Latest VCSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VACASA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCSA as an investment opportunity.
Vacasa Inc. (NASDAQ:VCSA) marked $1.74 per share on Tuesday, up from a previous closing price of $1.69. While Vacasa Inc. has overperformed by 2.96%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, VCSA fell by -77.66%, with highs and lows ranging from $9.38 to $1.08, whereas […]
In Monday’s session, Vacasa Inc. (NASDAQ:VCSA) marked $1.41 per share, up from $1.39 in the previous session. While Vacasa Inc. has overperformed by 1.44%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, VCSA fell by -82.95%, with highs and lows ranging from $9.38 to $1.08, whereas […]
Vacasa Inc. (NASDAQ:VCSA) marked $1.09 per share on Tuesday, down from a previous closing price of $1.20. While Vacasa Inc. has underperformed by -9.17%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, VCSA fell by -86.84%, with highs and lows ranging from $9.38 to $1.12, whereas […]
A share of Vacasa Inc. (NASDAQ:VCSA) closed at $1.36 per share on Monday, down from $1.44 day before. While Vacasa Inc. has underperformed by -5.56%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, VCSA fell by -86.04%, with highs and lows ranging from $11.00 to $1.38, […]
Q3 growth was strong as summer 2022 ended on a high note, with bookings and revenue exceeding estimates. Click here to read my analysis of VCSA stock.
VCSA Price Returns