Vacasa, Inc. (VCSA): Price and Financial Metrics
VCSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.66||52-week high||$8.90|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$8.90||Avg. volume||1,086,101|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.97||Market Cap||3.85B|
VCSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCSA POWR Grades
- VCSA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 76.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VCSA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 166 days.
- VCSA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
VCSA Stock Summary
- For VCSA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- VCSA's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.05% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, VACASA INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VCSA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLVR, IDEX, PTPI, FLNT, and TDOC.
- To check out VACASA INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001874944.
VCSA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VCSA's price/sales ratio is 91.67% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 30 months, VCSA's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VCSA.
Vacasa, Inc. (VCSA) Company Bio
Vacasa, Inc. operates vacation rental management platform in North America, Belize, and Costa Rica. The company enables guests to search, discover, and book its properties on Vacasa.com and the Vacasa Guest App. It also provides services to buy and sell vacation homes through its network of real estate agents. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
VCSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCSA Latest Social Stream
View Full VCSA Social Stream
Latest VCSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VACASA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCSA as an investment opportunity.
PORTLAND, Ore., August 08, 2023--Vacasa, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCSA), North America’s leading vacation rental management platform, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. A shareholder letter containing the results can be found on the Company’s website at investors.vacasa.com.
PORTLAND, Ore., July 25, 2023--Vacasa (Nasdaq: VCSA), North America’s leading vacation rental management platform, plans to report second quarter 2023 financial results after market close on Tuesday, August 8, 2023, followed by a conference call to discuss its results at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET the same day. Chief Executive Officer Rob Greyber and Chief Financial Officer Bruce Schuman will host the conference call.
Although these enterprises are terribly risky, for the daring, they could turn out to be millionaire-maker tech stocks to buy.
These things we know are true: Travelers change their booking patterns in response to changes in prices and weather. Travel companies change their finance chiefs when profit is elusive.
PORTLAND, Ore., May 09, 2023--Vacasa, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCSA), North America’s leading vacation rental management platform, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. A shareholder letter containing the results can be found on the Company’s website at investors.vacasa.com.
VCSA Price Returns