Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (VCTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VCTR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where VCTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VCTR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VCTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
VCTR Stock Summary
- VCTR's went public 4.14 years ago, making it older than merely 14.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- VCTR's current price/earnings ratio is 7.41, which is higher than only 14.74% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Victory Capital Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 91.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VCTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MP, CG, PNTG, RMBL, and APPH.
- Visit VCTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vcm.com.
VCTR Valuation Summary
- VCTR's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 9.38% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 43 months, VCTR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- VCTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VCTR.
VCTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VCTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.13% of graded US stocks.
- VCTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.471 -- ranking 47th of 442 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VCTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VCTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.79||52-week high||$43.09|
|Prev. close||$24.10||52-week low||$23.33|
|Day high||$24.83||Avg. volume||290,312|
|50-day MA||$26.61||Dividend yield||4.03%|
|200-day MA||$32.10||Market Cap||1.70B|
Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (VCTR) Company Bio
Victory Capital Holdings, Inc., operates as an independent investment management company in the United States. It offers investment advisory, fund administration, and distribution services through broker-dealers, retirement platforms, and registered investment advisor networks. As of September 30, 2017, its franchises and solutions platform managed a set of 70 investment strategies for a range of institutional and retail clients. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Brooklyn, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
VCTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VCTR Social Stream
Latest VCTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Victory Capital Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCTR as an investment opportunity.
SAN ANTONIO, February 22, 2022--Victory Funds ranked 8th and its USAA® Mutual Funds ranked 14th in "Barron’s Best Fund Families" for the one-year period ended December 31, 2021.
Victory Capital Holdings, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:VCTR ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.25 on 25th of March. This makes...
Victory Capital's (VCTR) January AUM declines to $176.8 billion, sequentially, due to lower AUM in fixed income, U.S. Mid Cap equity and U.S. Large Cap equity asset classes.
Victory Capital (VCTR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.25% and 0.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN ANTONIO, February 10, 2022--Victory Capital Reports January 2022 Assets Under Management
VCTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VCTRWant to do more research on Victory Capital Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Victory Capital Holdings Inc (VCTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Victory Capital Holdings Inc (VCTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Victory Capital Holdings Inc (VCTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch