Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (VCTR): Price and Financial Metrics
VCTR Stock Summary
- VCTR's went public 3.08 years ago, making it older than just 9.13% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.64, Victory Capital Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 8.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that VCTR's revenue has grown 62.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.95% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Victory Capital Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AJRD, CG, PNTG, SAND, and TPIC.
- Visit VCTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vcm.com.
VCTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.00||52-week high||$26.04|
|Prev. close||$24.54||52-week low||$10.18|
|Day high||$25.42||Avg. volume||59,184|
|50-day MA||$24.01||Dividend yield||1.12%|
|200-day MA||$19.86||Market Cap||1.69B|
Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (VCTR) Company Bio
Victory Capital Holdings, Inc., operates as an independent investment management company in the United States. It offers investment advisory, fund administration, and distribution services through broker-dealers, retirement platforms, and registered investment advisor networks. As of September 30, 2017, its franchises and solutions platform managed a set of 70 investment strategies for a range of institutional and retail clients. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Brooklyn, Ohio.
VCTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Victory Capital Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Victory Capital Holdings Inc ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2678.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Victory Capital Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.75 years comes in at 0.93%; that's greater than 89.7% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Victory Capital Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Victory Capital Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 63.1% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VCTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VCTR Social Stream
Latest VCTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Victory Capital Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCTR as an investment opportunity.
Victory Capital Completes THB Asset Management Acquisition; THB manages U.S. micro-, small-, & mid-cap, as well as international and global strategies
VCTR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2021 / Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCTR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 11, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
Victory Capital (VCTR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Victory Capital Reports November 2020 Assets Under Management of $142.5 billion
VCTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VCTRWant to do more research on Victory Capital Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Victory Capital Holdings Inc (VCTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Victory Capital Holdings Inc (VCTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Victory Capital Holdings Inc (VCTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!