Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (VCTR): Price and Financial Metrics
VCTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.97||52-week high||$34.01|
|Prev. close||$31.32||52-week low||$22.22|
|Day high||$31.44||Avg. volume||310,489|
|50-day MA||$30.17||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$29.10||Market Cap||2.07B|
VCTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCTR POWR Grades
- VCTR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- VCTR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VCTR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.59% of US stocks).
VCTR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VICTORY CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 95.23% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VICTORY CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC comes in at -8.95%, a number that bests only 17.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VCTR comes in at 12.79% -- higher than that of 85.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VICTORY CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC are NOA, EXP, ACM, TH, and CVI.
- VCTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VICTORY CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.vcm.com.
VCTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, VCTR's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 8.4.
- Over the past 64 months, VCTR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VCTR.
VCTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 193.78%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 187.36%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 171.78%.
The table below shows VCTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VCTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VCTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.13% of graded US stocks.
- VCTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.471 -- ranking 47th of 442 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VCTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VCTR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VCTR, see our VCTR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$38.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.72 (Moderate Buy)|
Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (VCTR) Company Bio
Victory Capital Holdings, Inc., operates as an independent investment management company in the United States. It offers investment advisory, fund administration, and distribution services through broker-dealers, retirement platforms, and registered investment advisor networks. As of September 30, 2017, its franchises and solutions platform managed a set of 70 investment strategies for a range of institutional and retail clients. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Brooklyn, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
VCTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCTR Latest Social Stream
View Full VCTR Social Stream
Latest VCTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VICTORY CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCTR as an investment opportunity.
Victory Capital's (VCTR) April AUM Falls Marginally to $157.6B
Victory Capital (VCTR) reports a slight decline in AUM for April on unfavorable market performance.
Victory Capital Reports April 2023 Assets Under Management
SAN ANTONIO, May 09, 2023--Victory Capital Reports April 2023 Assets Under Management
Victory Capital Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:VCTR) top owners are private equity firms with 40% stake, while 32% is held by institutions
Key Insights Victory Capital Holdings' significant private equity firms ownership suggests that the key decisions are...
Victory Capital (VCTR) Reports Q1 Earnings: What Key Metrics Have to Say
Although the revenue and EPS for Victory Capital (VCTR) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended March 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Victory Capital Holdings (VCTR) Q1 Earnings Meet Estimates
Victory Capital (VCTR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VCTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VCTRWant to do more research on Victory Capital Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Victory Capital Holdings Inc (VCTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Victory Capital Holdings Inc (VCTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Victory Capital Holdings Inc (VCTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...