Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (VCTR): Price and Financial Metrics
VCTR Stock Summary
- VCTR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3 -- higher than merely 12.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Victory Capital Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on February 8, 2018, making it an older stock than only 3.68% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VCTR's revenue has grown -7.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 18.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Victory Capital Holdings Inc are CG, AJRD, EVR, BSM, and ARCH.
- Visit VCTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vcm.com.
VCTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
VCTR Price/Volume Stats
Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (VCTR) Company Bio
Victory Capital Holdings, Inc., operates as an independent investment management company in the United States. It offers investment advisory, fund administration, and distribution services through broker-dealers, retirement platforms, and registered investment advisor networks. As of September 30, 2017, its franchises and solutions platform managed a set of 70 investment strategies for a range of institutional and retail clients. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Brooklyn, Ohio.