Veeco Instruments Inc. (VECO): Price and Financial Metrics
VECO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VECO is currently 23.83, higher than 75.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Veeco Instruments Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 24.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, VECO has reported earnings growth of -129.13%, putting it ahead of merely 15.12% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veeco Instruments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INFN, MDWD, INSM, JG, and ATNX.
- VECO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Veeco Instruments Inc's official web site, go to www.veeco.com.
VECO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VECO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.37||52-week high||$23.13|
|Prev. close||$20.62||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$20.71||Avg. volume||414,722|
|50-day MA||$21.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.55||Market Cap||1.01B|
Veeco Instruments Inc. (VECO) Company Bio
Veeco Instruments designs, manufactures, and markets thin film equipment to make light emitting diodes, power electronics, wireless devices, hard disk drives, and semiconductors worldwide. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Plainview, New York.
VECO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Veeco Instruments Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Veeco Instruments Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VECO, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 75. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 15.81% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Veeco Instruments Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VECO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VECO Latest Social Stream
View Full VECO Social Stream
Latest VECO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veeco Instruments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VECO as an investment opportunity.
Northland Securities Stick to Their Buy Rating for Veeco Instruments Inc.
Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ:VECO) Releases Quarterly Earnings Results, Beats Expectations By $0.05 EPS
Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ:VECO) posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The semiconductor company reported $0.30 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.25 by $0.05, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Veeco Instruments had a negative net margin of 9.61% and a positive return on equity of 5.05%. Veeco Instruments updated its Q1 2021 After-Hours guidance […]
Benchmark Co. Stick to Their Buy Rating for Veeco Instruments Inc.
Joining me on the call today are Bill Miller, Veeco's Chief Executive Officer; and John Kiernan, our Chief Financial Officer. Today's earnings release is available on the Veeco website. This call is being recorded by Veeco Instruments and is copyrighted material.
Veeco (VECO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.23% and 7.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VECO Price Returns
Continue Researching VECOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Veeco Instruments Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!