Twin Vee PowerCats, Co. (VEEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VEEE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VEEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VEEE is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 69 days.
- VEEE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.8% of US stocks).
VEEE Stock Summary
- VEEE has a higher market value than merely 6.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,753,600.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, TWIN VEE POWERCATS CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- TWIN VEE POWERCATS CO's stock had its IPO on July 21, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.21% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWIN VEE POWERCATS CO, a group of peers worth examining would be AMRN, MICT, PLXP, TREE, and TCMD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to VEEE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001855509.
VEEE Valuation Summary
- VEEE's price/earnings ratio is -6; this is 146.69% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- VEEE's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VEEE.
VEEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.29||52-week high||$8.80|
|Prev. close||$2.25||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$2.33||Avg. volume||38,942|
|50-day MA||$2.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.97||Market Cap||16.08M|
Twin Vee PowerCats, Co. (VEEE) Company Bio
Twin Vee PowerCats Co. designs, manufactures, and markets recreational and commercial power catamaran boats. Its boats allow consumers to use them for a range of recreational activities, including fishing, diving, and water skiing; and commercial activities including transportation, eco tours, fishing and diving expeditions. Its boats are used in range of recreational activities, including fishing; diving and water skiing; and commercial activities, such as transportation, eco tours, fishing, and diving expeditions. The company sells its boats through a network of independent boat dealers in North America and the Caribbean. Twin Vee PowerCats Co. is headquartered in Fort Pierce, Florida. Twin Vee Powercats Co. operates as a subsidiary of Twin Vee PowerCats, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
VEEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEEE Latest Social Stream
View Full VEEE Social Stream
Latest VEEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TWIN VEE POWERCATS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEEE as an investment opportunity.
Twin Vee PowerCats, Co. (NASDAQ:VEEE),("Twin Vee" or the "Company"), a manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of power sport catamaran boats, today announced that is has added nine new authorized Twin Vee dealers as well as 19 locations across the country.
Twin Vee PowerCats, Co. (NASDAQ:VEEE),("Twin Vee" or the "Company"), a manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of power sport catamaran boats, today announced that it plans to launch its own line of Twin Vee branded apparel and accessories in the coming weeks.
Twin Vee PowerCats Co. Launches All New Website with Lead Generation, Building on the Twin Vee Customer Buying Experience as Twin Vee Expands and Opens New Dealers
Twin Vee PowerCats, Co. (Nasdaq:VEEE),("Twin Vee" or the "Company"), a manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of power sport catamaran boats, today announced that it launched its new website (https://twinvee.com/) that enhances the boat buying experience for Twin Vee's customers and dealers.
Power sport catamaran boats company Twin Vee PowerCats (VEEE) said its board has approved an up to $1M stock repurchase program.
Twin Vee PowerCats, Co. (NASDAQ:VEEE),("Twin Vee" or the "Company"), a manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of power sport catamaran boats, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a stock repurchase program authorizing the repurchase of up to $1,000,000 worth of shares of Twin Vee PowerCats Co.
VEEE Price Returns