Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VEEV POWR Grades
- VEEV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.38% of US stocks.
- VEEV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- VEEV's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.9% of US stocks).
VEEV Stock Summary
- VEEV has a market capitalization of $50,784,488,903 -- more than approximately 94.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 124.17, Veeva Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.3% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VEEV is currently 67.94, higher than 93.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VEEV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTD, MPWR, ENPH, EPAM, and TWTR.
- VEEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Veeva Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.veeva.com.
VEEV Valuation Summary
- VEEV's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.8; this is 227.22% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 94 months, VEEV's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.1.
- Over the past 94 months, VEEV's price/earnings ratio has gone down 906.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VEEV.
VEEV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 204.2%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 64.4%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 563.73%.
The table below shows VEEV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VEEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$340.98||52-week high||$341.94|
|Prev. close||$338.05||52-week low||$235.74|
|Day high||$341.94||Avg. volume||805,473|
|50-day MA||$310.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$283.79||Market Cap||52.14B|
Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV) Company Bio
Veeva Systems provides cloud-based software solutions for the life sciences industry in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Latin America. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
VEEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEEV Latest Social Stream
View Full VEEV Social Stream
Latest VEEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veeva Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEEV as an investment opportunity.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) and Teladoc Health (NYSE: TDOC) recently announced a partnership to integrate Microsoft Teams collaboration software with Teladoc's telehealth platform. In this Motley Fool Live video recorded on July 19, 2021, healthcare and cannabis bureau chief Corinne Cardina and Motley Fool contributor Keith Speights discuss whether this Microsoft-Teladoc partnership could present a threat to Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV).
Many tech companies regularly update their growth forecasts for the current quarter and full fiscal year. Let's take a look at three of these bold companies -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV), and PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) -- and see why have such rosy expectations for the future. Last December, Salesforce -- the world's largest cloud-based CRM (customer relationship management) service provider -- told investors that it would generate more than $50 billion in annual revenue by fiscal 2026.
Pool Makes A Pleasant Splash Near Its 10-Week Line; Entegris, Fair Isaac, Synopsys, Veeva Skip Past New Entries
With the market remaining in a confirmed uptrend, it's the perfect time to research the IBD Long-Term Leaders list.
PacBio's (PACB) latest acquisition is expected to deliver the most advanced blend of sequencing solutions to transform the genomics landscape.
Recessions can be rough for tech companies, which depend on advertising, enterprise spending, and other macro-sensitive trends. Tech stocks that are trading at frothy valuations can also crash. Instead, investors should select tech stocks that are pinned to secular growth trends rather than macro-economic ones.
VEEV Price Returns