Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VEEV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VEEV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.03% of US stocks.
- VEEV's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- VEEV's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.36% of US stocks).
VEEV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,506.05, VEEVA SYSTEMS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.12% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 75.5, VEEVA SYSTEMS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.01% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.86, VEEVA SYSTEMS INC has a higher such ratio than 92.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VEEVA SYSTEMS INC are MPWR, SEDG, SITM, SNAP, and ATAI.
- VEEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VEEVA SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.veeva.com.
VEEV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VEEV's price/earnings ratio is 176% higher, now standing at 69.
- Over the past 111 months, VEEV's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VEEV.
VEEV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 231.23%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.63%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 65.74%.
The table below shows VEEV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VEEV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VEEV has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.34% of graded US stocks.
- VEEV's asset turnover comes in at 0.545 -- ranking 298th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WLDN, BNFT, and VSEC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VEEV.
The table below shows VEEV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VEEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.74||52-week high||$274.29|
|Prev. close||$174.90||52-week low||$151.02|
|Day high||$173.50||Avg. volume||1,061,790|
|50-day MA||$171.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$188.88||Market Cap||26.67B|
Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV) Company Bio
Veeva Systems provides cloud-based software solutions for the life sciences industry in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Latin America. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VEEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEEV Latest Social Stream
View Full VEEV Social Stream
Latest VEEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VEEVA SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEEV as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Veeva Systems (VEEV) closed at $185.66, marking a -1.28% move from the previous day.
Until that day, companies in the healthcare sector that can stay ahead of the curve will continue to thrive. Although this market is competitive, the company made its name by targeting the life sciences industry. In other words, Veeva Systems is a specialist, not a generalist.
Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) today announced three of the top ten biopharmas now use the recently released Veeva Link Scientific Awareness for real-time intelligence on product awareness and sentiment. Veeva Link Scientific Awareness delivers key success metrics across scientific, digital, and social channels to help medical teams optimize product strategy and effectively educate the scientific and medical community about different treatments.
Veeva Systems (VEEV) closed at $184.08 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.17% move from the prior day.
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Mid Cap Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTMX returned -2.43%, Advisor Class fund APDMX posted a return of -2.42%, and Institutional Class fund APHMX returned -2.41%, compared to a […]
VEEV Price Returns