Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VEEV POWR Grades
- VEEV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.4% of US stocks.
- VEEV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- VEEV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
VEEV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $37,395,265,298, Veeva Systems Inc has a greater market value than 93.24% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Veeva Systems Inc is higher than 93.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Veeva Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of just 4.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veeva Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TWTR, TTD, ROKU, MPWR, and EPAM.
- Visit VEEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veeva.com.
VEEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VEEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$251.70||52-week high||$325.54|
|Prev. close||$245.66||52-week low||$183.24|
|Day high||$254.14||Avg. volume||917,887|
|50-day MA||$263.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$275.35||Market Cap||38.31B|
Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV) Company Bio
Veeva Systems provides cloud-based software solutions for the life sciences industry in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Latin America. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
VEEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VEEV Latest Social Stream
View Full VEEV Social Stream
Latest VEEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veeva Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VEEV as an investment opportunity.
As the need for greater efficiency in studies grows, more than 100 companies are streamlining trial management and monitoring with Veeva Vault CTMS. Fast-growing companies and global organizations are modernizing their clinical systems landscape and investing in unified applications from Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) to increase visibility across trials and accelerate study execution.
Leading companies continue to prioritize the modernization of quality management. With this shift well underway, six of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies have partnered with Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) to standardize on Veeva Vault QMS for greater efficiency and better visibility across the enterprise. A growing number of organizations, including more than 175 biopharma, contract manufacturers, generics, and medtech companies, have adopted Vault QMS to streamline and automate quality processes.
Clearly, hiring could rebound in May, but let's dive into three technology stocks that aren't banking on a swift economic recovery following the disappointing jobs data...
Veeva Launches Modular Content Solution to Help Companies Speed Delivery of Digital Content at Scale
Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) today announced new modular content capabilities in Veeva Vault PromoMats to help life sciences marketers speed content creation, review, and distribution across channels. New enhancements to the commercial content platform include features and connectors that enable brands to quickly deliver compliant content at scale.
Looking for great growth stocks to add to your 401(k) or Roth IRA? Obviously, we can't predict the future, especially beyond the next few years -- but we can invest in the emerging leaders of technology trends that will shape economic and social transformations over the next decade. The three stocks covered below all have established themselves as leaders in their target markets, they are all closely connected to disruptive tech evolutions that have several more years to run, and they are all building an economic moat that will keep them from deteriorating rapidly from competition.
VEEV Price Returns