Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV): Price and Financial Metrics
VEEV Stock Summary
- Veeva Systems Inc's market capitalization of $21,460,375,348 is ahead of 90.66% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Veeva Systems Inc is higher than 93.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- VEEV's price/sales ratio is 20.94; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VEEV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TER, MCHP, SEDG, QLYS, and CY.
- VEEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Veeva Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.veeva.com.
VEEV Stock Price Chart More Charts
VEEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.57||52-week high||$176.90|
|Prev. close||$145.69||52-week low||$103.82|
|Day high||$146.62||Avg. volume||1,335,633|
|50-day MA||$146.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$151.24||Market Cap||21.63B|
Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV) Company Bio
Veeva Systems provides cloud-based software solutions for the life sciences industry in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Latin America. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Pleasanton, California.