VEREIT, Inc. (VER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VER POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.47% of US stocks.
- VER's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- VER's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.38% of US stocks).
VER Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VEREIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VEREIT Inc is higher than it is for about 90.6% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VER has reported earnings growth of -302.47%, putting it ahead of merely 7.44% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OHI, APTS, AER, ESS, and VTR.
- VER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VEREIT Inc's official web site, go to www.vereit.com.
VER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, VER's price/sales ratio is 488.24% higher, now standing at 10.
- VER's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 122 months.
- Over the past 122 months, VER's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VER.
VER Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 997.06%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -5.46%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -21.62%.
The table below shows VER's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VER has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.51% of graded US stocks.
- VER's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 235th of 445 Trading stocks.
- WPC, WSR, and LPLA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VER.
The table below shows VER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.90||52-week high||$50.97|
|Prev. close||$48.79||52-week low||$30.05|
|Day high||$49.37||Avg. volume||1,849,884|
|50-day MA||$48.49||Dividend yield||3.78%|
|200-day MA||$44.01||Market Cap||11.21B|
VEREIT, Inc. (VER) Company Bio
VEREIT Inc. owns and actively manages a diversified portfolio of retail, restaurant, office and industrial real estate assets. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
VER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VER Latest Social Stream
View Full VER Social Stream
Latest VER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VEREIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VER as an investment opportunity.
VEREIT, Inc. (NYSE: VER) ("VEREIT" or the "Company") announced today its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.154 per common share for the month of October, which represents one-third of its prior quarterly dividend. This dividend will be payable on November 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on November 2, 2021 (the "Record Date"), only if the merger with Realty Income Corporation has not closed prior to the Record Date. VEREIT expects to continue declaring dividends on a month
I sold Realty Income and regretted it, but I'm about to get a second chance at ownership. Here's why I won't likely sell again.
In this article, we discuss the 10 top large-cap stock picks of George Soros. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to George Soros Stock Portfolio: Top 5 Large-Cap Stock Picks. In an era of soaring market valuations and growth-focused investment portfolios, old-school investors have been pushed to the […]
VEREIT found using ticker (VER) now have 7 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 53 and 44 and has a mean target at 48.89. Now with the previous closing price of 45.23 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 8.1%. The day 50 moving average is 48.6 while the 200 day moving average is 46.27. The company has a market capitalisation of $10,550m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="VER" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] VEREIT is a full-service real estate operating company which owns and manages one of the largest portfolios of single-tenant commercial properties in the U.S. The Company has tota...
The stock price drop presents a buying opportunity.
VER Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|