VEREIT, Inc. (VER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VER POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VER is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- VER's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.45% of US stocks).
VER Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VEREIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VEREIT Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,575.59%; that's higher than only 0.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VER is more volatile than 97.32% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VEREIT Inc are PAA, OHI, SQM, WPC, and DCP.
- VER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VEREIT Inc's official web site, go to www.vereit.com.
VER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.07||52-week high||$49.77|
|Prev. close||$44.58||52-week low||$22.10|
|Day high||$45.30||Avg. volume||1,944,978|
|50-day MA||$41.41||Dividend yield||4.1%|
|200-day MA||$36.81||Market Cap||10.33B|
VEREIT, Inc. (VER) Company Bio
VEREIT Inc. owns and actively manages a diversified portfolio of retail, restaurant, office and industrial real estate assets. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
VER Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for VEREIT Inc. To summarize, we found that VEREIT Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 63.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of VEREIT Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.31 years, is -0.06% -- higher than merely 17.58% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, VEREIT Inc experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 68.69% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VER Latest Social Stream
View Full VER Social Stream
Latest VER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VEREIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VER as an investment opportunity.
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: VEREIT, Inc. (NYSE – VER), Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE - WRI), Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (Nasdaq – BMTC)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith, LLC reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions. If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds EQT, HOME, VER, and CBAN Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
When bull markets get into their later stages, many companies start to focus on mergers and acquisitions as ways to obtain growth, often using their own shares as currency. This can result in big strategic deals like the one in which Realty Income (NYSE: O) is buying VEREIT (NYSE: VER) in an all-stock transaction. Investors will receive 0.705 shares of Realty Income for every share of VEREIT they hold.
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating VEREIT, Inc. ("VER" or the "Company") (VER) relating to its proposed acquisition by Realty Income Corp. Under the terms of the agreement, VER shareholders will receive 0.705 shares of Realty Income per share they own.
PHOENIX , May 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- VEREIT, Inc. (NYSE: VER ) ("VEREIT" or the "Company") announced today its operating results for the three months ending March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Highlights Net income of $120.7 million and net income per diluted share of $0.50 Achieved $0.80 AFFO per diluted share Rent collection of 99% Compared to last quarter, Total debt - as reported decreased from $5.9 billion to $5.6 billion ; Adjusted Principal Outstanding decreased from $6.1 billion to $5.8 billion ; Net Debt decreased from $5.6 billion to $5.5 billion ; and Net Debt to Normalized EBITDA decreased from 5.64x to 5.45x Redeemed $100.0 million of the Company's 6.7% Series F preferred stock which leaves approximately $373.0 million outstanding S&P Global Ratings ...
VER Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|