VEREIT, Inc. (VER): Price and Financial Metrics
VER Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VER is 0.18 -- better than merely 14.52% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of VEREIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, VER has reported earnings growth of -115.85%, putting it ahead of just 12.75% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OGE, HAL, MDU, NOMD, and CEA.
- Visit VER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vereit.com.
VER Stock Price Chart More Charts
VER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.47||52-week high||$10.18|
|Prev. close||$4.44||52-week low||$3.56|
|Day high||$4.97||Avg. volume||13,674,274|
|50-day MA||$7.70||Dividend yield||12.39%|
|200-day MA||$9.04||Market Cap||4.82B|
VEREIT, Inc. (VER) Company Bio
VEREIT Inc. owns and actively manages a diversified portfolio of retail, restaurant, office and industrial real estate assets. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.