VEREIT, Inc. (VER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VER POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VER is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- VER ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
VER Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VEREIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VER, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.64% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VEREIT Inc is reporting a growth rate of -302.47%; that's higher than only 7.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VEREIT Inc are OHI, HST, APTS, VTR, and ESS.
- VER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VEREIT Inc's official web site, go to www.vereit.com.
VER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, VER's price/sales ratio is 488.24% higher, now standing at 10.
- VER's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 122 months.
- Over the past 122 months, VER's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VER.
VER Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 997.06%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.99%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -114.95%.
The table below shows VER's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VER has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.7% of graded US stocks.
- VER's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 235th of 443 Trading stocks.
- WPC, WSR, and LPLA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VER.
The table below shows VER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.30||52-week high||$52.53|
|Prev. close||$51.53||52-week low||$30.20|
|Day high||$51.64||Avg. volume||2,037,303|
|50-day MA||$48.68||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$44.75||Market Cap||11.53B|
VEREIT, Inc. (VER) Company Bio
VEREIT Inc. owns and actively manages a diversified portfolio of retail, restaurant, office and industrial real estate assets. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
VER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VER Latest Social Stream
View Full VER Social Stream
Latest VER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VEREIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VER as an investment opportunity.
Amundi purchased a new stake in shares of VEREIT, Inc. (NYSE:VER) in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor purchased 241,821 shares of the financial services providers stock, valued at approximately $11,107,000. Amundi owned about 0.11% of VEREIT as of its most 
Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income, NYSE: O), The Monthly Dividend Company®, and VEREIT, Inc. (NYSE: VER) ("VEREIT") today announced the completion of their previously announced merger. The common stock of the combined company will trade under the symbol "O" on the NYSE, beginning today. The closing follows the satisfaction of all conditions to the closing of the merger, including receipt of approval of the transaction by Realty Income and VEREIT stockholders, which stockholder approvals w
Realty Income will buy VEREIT soon and spin off an office REIT. Here are three ways to think about your next steps.
VEREIT (NYSE:VER) announced its earnings results on Thursday. The financial services provider reported $0.25 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.33 by ($0.08), MarketWatch Earnings reports. VEREIT had a return on equity of 3.87% and a net margin of 22.20%. The business had revenue of $289.67 million during the quarter, […]
VEREIT, Inc. (NYSE:VER) announced a monthly dividend on Thursday, October 14th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, November 2nd will be paid a dividend of 0.154 per share by the financial services provider on Monday, November 15th. This represents a $1.85 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.67%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend 
VER Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|