VEREIT, Inc. (VER) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VER's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.38% -- which is higher than about just 1.91% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VER's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NVDA, PZZA, SPOK, POWI and MRVL.
VER Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for VER, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 32.15% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VER, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $7 billion, VER is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 11.13% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for VER, approximately 9.79% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, VEREIT Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 8.97% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
VER Dividend Chart
VER Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|