VEREIT, Inc. (VER) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that VER reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 0.209999999999994% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that VER has less volatility in its price than merely 0.280000000000001% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VER's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CTIB, TEVA, TRMD, TAL and PLD.
VER Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding VEREIT Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 0.31%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VER, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $8 billion, VER is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 12.15% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for VEREIT Inc, its beta is lower than just 11.04% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, VEREIT Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 9.96% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
VER Dividend Chart
VER Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|