VEREIT, Inc. (VER) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that VER has less volatility in its price than merely 0.75% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VER that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RPAY, BAP, LITE, GLT and GHG.
VER Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding VEREIT Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 61.42% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of VEREIT Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -61.42%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 12.57% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, VEREIT Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 12.57% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- VEREIT Inc's market cap of $12 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 0.52% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for VER, approximately only 0.75% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
VER Dividend Chart
VER Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|