Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VERB Stock Summary
- VERB TECHNOLOGY COMPANY INC's market capitalization of $13,359,124 is ahead of just 5.62% of US-listed equities.
- The volatility of VERB TECHNOLOGY COMPANY INC's share price is greater than that of 95.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VERB comes in at -199.68% -- higher than that of just 3.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHCR, LUCD, HYZN, PATH, and FCUV.
- Visit VERB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myverb.com.
VERB Valuation Summary
- VERB's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 45.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 88 months, VERB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERB.
VERB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.77%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -324.19%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.45%.
The table below shows VERB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VERB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.51% of graded US stocks.
- VERB's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 44th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- CRAI, LOPE, and BHTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VERB.
The table below shows VERB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VERB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VERB, see our VERB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$3.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
VERB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.12||52-week high||$1.19|
|Prev. close||$0.11||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$0.12||Avg. volume||6,738,393|
|50-day MA||$0.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.34||Market Cap||17.93M|
Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB) Company Bio
Verb Technology Company, Inc. designs and develops application software. The Company offers customer relationship management, lead generation, and video marketing software applications. Verb Technology serves clients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
VERB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERB Latest Social Stream
View Full VERB Social Stream
Latest VERB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERB TECHNOLOGY COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERB as an investment opportunity.
David Meltzer's Late-Night Entrepreneurial Show, "Office Hours" Returns for Season 3 on Apple TV
On Friday, February 17th, the third season of David Meltzer's late-night entrepreneurial show Office Hours premieres on Apple TV and will be available in more than 100+ countries around the world upon its release. The third installment of Office Hours features a new cast of thought leaders, billionaires, entrepreneurs, celebrities, athletes, and entertainers to share their insights on dealing with success, failure, and everything in between. Hosted by Author, Speaker, and Entrepreneur, David Mel
VERB Begins Implementation of Comprehensive Plan to Combat Illegal Naked Short Selling of Its Shares
The Company Has Engaged ShareIntel Among Other Experts – Investigation UnderwayNEWPORT BEACH, Calif. and LEHI, Utah, Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERB) ("VERB" or the "Company"), the leader in interactive video-based sales-enablement applications, including MARKET.live, its livestream social shopping platform, announces today that it has recently engaged ShareIntel – Shareholder Intelligence Services, among other forensic professionals, and an investig
BLNK Stock Alert: What to Know as Blink Charging Takes on Naked Short Sellers
Blink Charging (BLNK) stock is on the move Wednesday after the company announced plans to take on potential naked short sellers.
VERB’s MARKET.live Partners with United Inventors Association to Create Original Shoppable Livestream Programming Featuring Women Inventors
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. and LEHI, Utah, Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERB) ("VERB" or the "Company"), the leader in interactive video-based sales-enablement applications, including shoppable livestream video, announces today that MARKET.live, VERB’s 24/7 social shopping and livestream commerce platform, has partnered with the United Inventors Association (UIA) in celebration of National Women Inventors Month, to produce a series of original shoppable pro
Aegis Capital Corp. Acted as Sole Bookrunner on a $7.2 Million Underwritten Public Offering for Verb Technology Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERB)
Aegis Capital Corp. acted as Sole Bookrunner on a $7.2 Million Underwritten Public Offering for Verb Technology Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERB).
VERB Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...