Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VERB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VERB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VERB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 112 days.
- VERB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
VERB Stock Summary
- VERB has a market capitalization of $17,541,111 -- more than approximately only 6.06% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VERB is more volatile than 91.35% of stocks we're observing.
- VERB TECHNOLOGY COMPANY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -152.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.94% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERB TECHNOLOGY COMPANY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SHCR, LUCD, LEU, KLR, and IGC.
- Visit VERB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myverb.com.
VERB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VERB's EV/EBIT ratio is 104.75% lower, now standing at -0.9.
- Over the past 84 months, VERB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERB.
VERB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -483.86%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 9534.89%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -340.02%.
The table below shows VERB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VERB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.51% of graded US stocks.
- VERB's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 44th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- CRAI, LOPE, and BHTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VERB.
The table below shows VERB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VERB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.16||52-week high||$1.80|
|Prev. close||$0.16||52-week low||$0.14|
|Day high||$0.17||Avg. volume||1,281,292|
|50-day MA||$0.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.57||Market Cap||16.21M|
Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB) Company Bio
Verb Technology Company, Inc. designs and develops application software. The Company offers customer relationship management, lead generation, and video marketing software applications. Verb Technology serves clients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
VERB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERB Latest Social Stream
View Full VERB Social Stream
Latest VERB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERB TECHNOLOGY COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERB as an investment opportunity.
Verb Technology Company ( NASDAQ:VERB ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.19m (down 25...
$9 million in new gross proceeds from recent financings extends runway, $5 million of which from unsecured, non-dilutive, 18-month, non-convertible, 9% fixed interest loan;Massive cost-cutting measures recently completed reduces monthly operating costs, plus senior executives and Board accept 25% reduction in cash component of compensation;Nasdaq confirmed new 6-month extension to regain share price compliance;Prominent international M&A and strategic advisory firm Alantra engaged by Board to as
Comprehensive Earnings Call Preview Highlights: $9 million in new gross proceeds from recent financings extends runway, $5 million of which from unsecured, non-dilutive, 18-month, non-convertible, 9% fixed interest loan;Massive cost-cutting measures recently completed reduces monthly operating costs, plus senior executives and Board accept 25% reduction in cash component of compensation;Nasdaq confirmed new 6-month extension to regain share price compliance;Prominent international M&A and strate
Nasdaq Grants Extension For Share Price Compliance Non-Convertible, Unsecured Term Loan Provides Additional Funds for Growth and Working Capital NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. and SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERB) (“VERB” or the “Company”), a leader in interactive video-based sales enablement applications, including shoppable livestream, has completed a financing transaction with an accredited, family office investor, which provided gross proce
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. and SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERB) (“VERB” or the “Company”), the leader in interactive video-based sales enablement applications, including shoppable livestream, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Monday, November 14, 2022, at 5:30 p.m. Eastern time (2:30 p.m. Pacific time). Financial results will be issued in a
VERB Price Returns