Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB): Price and Financial Metrics
VERB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.20||52-week high||$23.20|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.14|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||1,425,713|
|50-day MA||$0.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.94||Market Cap||900.65K|
VERB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VERB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.3% of US stocks.
- VERB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 156 days.
- VERB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.46% of US stocks).
VERB Stock Summary
- VERB has a market capitalization of $985,793.5 -- more than approximately only 0.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VERB is more volatile than 97.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VERB comes in at -1,082.99% -- higher than that of merely 0.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TKNO, BZFD, HAS, RCRT, and VSTO.
- Visit VERB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myverb.com.
VERB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VERB's price/sales ratio is 90.91% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 56 months, VERB's price/sales ratio has gone down 984.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERB.
VERB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.77%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -324.19%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.45%.
The table below shows VERB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VERB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.51% of graded US stocks.
- VERB's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 44th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- CRAI, LOPE, and BHTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VERB.
The table below shows VERB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB) Company Bio
Verb Technology Company, Inc. designs and develops application software. The Company offers customer relationship management, lead generation, and video marketing software applications. Verb Technology serves clients in the United States.
VERB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERB Latest Social Stream
View Full VERB Social Stream
Latest VERB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERB TECHNOLOGY COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERB as an investment opportunity.
VERB's MARKET.live Expands Vendor Acquisition With 15 More Retailers Joining Its Live Social Shopping Platform
Recent Tech Integration Drives the Addition of 35 New Retailers This Month – Many More ExpectedLOS ALAMITOS, Calif. and LAS VEGAS, Nov. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERB) ("VERB" or the "Company"), the company behind MARKET.live, the innovative multi-vendor, multi-presenter livestream social shopping platform, today announces 15 more new vendors have joined the MARKET.live platform, upping the new vendor count to 35 in less than 30 days. The recent completi
VERB's MARKET.live Vendor Acquisition Continues to Accelerate Bringing More New Brand Partnerships To Its Live Social Shopping Platform
VERB Credits Recent Tech Integration With Ecommerce Solutions ProvidersLOS ALAMITOS, Calif. and LAS VEGAS, Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERB) ("VERB" or the "Company"), the company behind MARKET.live, the innovative multi-vendor, multi-presenter livestream social shopping platform, today announces 10 more new vendors have joined the MARKET.live platform, upping the new vendor count to 20 in just the past 10 days. This update comes on the heels the Comp
VERB's MARKET.live Poised For Rapid Growth with New Technology Integrations Bringing New Brand Partnerships To Its Live Social Shopping Platform
10 New Vendors Added, More Expected Each WeekLOS ALAMITOS, Calif. and LAS VEGAS, Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERB) ("VERB" or the "Company"), the company behind MARKET.live, the innovative multi-vendor, multi-presenter livestream social shopping platform, today announces the completion of additional technology integrations, clearing the way to attract and add hundreds of new vendors and brands to its live stream shopping platform. These new improvemen
Mike Lindell and MyPillow Announce Highly Anticipated Return to Live Selling with Verb’s MARKET.Live
Nov 10 Premier Event Marks Launch of MyPillow Store on MARKET.live and Series of Live Shows Hosted by Mike Lindell Featuring the Most Popular MyPillow ProductsLOS ALAMITOS, Calif. and LEHI, Utah, Oct. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERB) ("VERB" or the "Company"), the company behind MARKET.live, the innovative multi-vendor, multi-presenter livestream social shopping platform, announces today that preeminent national brand MyPillow has joined the roster of pop
MARKET.live Selected to Participate In Highly Anticipated TikTok Event Oct 5-10
VERB Price Returns