Veritone, Inc. (VERI): Price and Financial Metrics
VERI Stock Summary
- For VERI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Veritone Inc comes in at 83.56%, a number that bests 93.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Veritone Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Veritone Inc are PS, CDNA, SVMK, VCRA, and ZEN.
- Visit VERI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veritone.com.
VERI Stock Price Chart More Charts
VERI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.91||52-week high||$9.98|
|Prev. close||$2.78||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$3.10||Avg. volume||389,500|
|50-day MA||$2.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.79||Market Cap||78.79M|
Veritone, Inc. (VERI) Company Bio
Veritone, Inc. is a technology company, whose artificial intelligence platform analyzes unstructured audio and video in conjunction with structured data to extract insights from vast amounts of information. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Newport Beach, California.