Veritone, Inc. (VERI): Price and Financial Metrics
VERI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.97||52-week high||$10.99|
|Prev. close||$3.75||52-week low||$2.98|
|Day high||$4.08||Avg. volume||806,402|
|50-day MA||$4.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.13||Market Cap||146.20M|
VERI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERI POWR Grades
- VERI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VERI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VERI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.31% of US stocks).
VERI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.07 for VERITONE INC; that's greater than it is for 82.58% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.38%, VERITONE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.2% of about US stocks.
- VERITONE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERITONE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BIGC, NTCT, PRGS, INFA, and NPCE.
- VERI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERITONE INC's official web site, go to www.veritone.com.
VERI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VERI's price/sales ratio is 59.18% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 73 months, VERI's price/sales ratio has gone down 19.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERI.
VERI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.57% of graded US stocks.
- VERI's asset turnover comes in at 0.415 -- ranking 363rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CBZ, QMCI, and WK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VERI.
The table below shows VERI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VERI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VERI, see our VERI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$34.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
Veritone, Inc. (VERI) Company Bio
Veritone, Inc. is a technology company, whose artificial intelligence platform analyzes unstructured audio and video in conjunction with structured data to extract insights from vast amounts of information. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Newport Beach, California.
VERI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERI Latest Social Stream
View Full VERI Social Stream
Latest VERI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERITONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERI as an investment opportunity.
Veritone to Host Webinar on Artificial Intelligence in Talent Acquisition and Recruiting
DENVER, June 06, 2023--Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI):
3 AI Stocks to Sell in June Before They Crash and Burn
This article presents a selection of AI stocks to sell, focusing on those with weak business fundamentals and uncertain outlooks.
Veritone to Acquire Broadbean, Signifying Deeper, Global Commitment for Veritone’s AI-powered Human Resources Solutions
DENVER, May 31, 2023--Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) ("Veritone" or the "Company"), a leader in enterprise AI software and services, today announced its agreement to acquire Broadbean, a global leader of software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology that makes talent acquisition and engagement easier, faster and more efficient, from CareerBuilder. Covering more than 180 countries, serving 3,000+ clients and integrated with over 100 Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) partners, the strategic acquisition of
The 7 Tech Stocks You Need to Own Now for Maximum Returns
If you’re the type to throw caution to the wind, these high-risk, high-reward tech stocks to buy might be worthwhile.
PandoLogic Brings Recruitment Industry Insights to Upcoming TAtech North America & The World Job Board Forum
NEW YORK and DENVER, May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WHO:PandoLogic, a wholly owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) hiring solutionsWHAT:Will present multiple sessions, including the closing keynote, during the TAtech North America & The World Job Board Forum.WHEN: Monday, May 22 – Wednesday, May 24, 2023 PandoLogic is scheduled to speak on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. CT and Wednesday, May 24, 2023, at 11:2
VERI Price Returns
Continue Researching VERIWant to see what other sources are saying about Veritone Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Veritone Inc (VERI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Veritone Inc (VERI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Veritone Inc (VERI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...