Veritone, Inc. (VERI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VERI POWR Grades
- VERI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VERI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VERI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
VERI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VERITONE INC is higher than 92.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VERI is more volatile than 92.31% of stocks we're observing.
- VERITONE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -88.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.45% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERITONE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be APDN, TWOU, MGNI, EVBG, and SILK.
- Visit VERI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veritone.com.
VERI Valuation Summary
- VERI's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 41.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 66 months, VERI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERI.
VERI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.57% of graded US stocks.
- VERI's asset turnover comes in at 0.415 -- ranking 363rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CBZ, QMCI, and WK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VERI.
The table below shows VERI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VERI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.22||52-week high||$37.14|
|Prev. close||$6.36||52-week low||$5.34|
|Day high||$6.42||Avg. volume||409,182|
|50-day MA||$7.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.80||Market Cap||224.76M|
Veritone, Inc. (VERI) Company Bio
Veritone, Inc. is a technology company, whose artificial intelligence platform analyzes unstructured audio and video in conjunction with structured data to extract insights from vast amounts of information. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Newport Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VERI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERI Latest Social Stream
View Full VERI Social Stream
Latest VERI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERITONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERI as an investment opportunity.
Terry Baker President and CEO, PandoLogic NEW YORK and DENVER, Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PandoLogic, a wholly owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) hiring solutions, announced today that The Globee® Awards named Terry Baker a winner in the 10th Annual 2022 CEO World Awards®. Designed to recognize individuals and teams behind the year’s most outstanding initiatives, the prestigious awards program celebrates the achievemen
Veritone’s Second Annual Law Enforcement Transparency and Trust Report Finds Majority of Americans Support Police but Believe Racial Bias Exists
DENVER, September 20, 2022--Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), creator of aiWARE, a hyper-expansive enterprise AI platform, today announced the findings of its second annual nationwide Transparency and Trust Report, focused on the relationship between law enforcement agencies (LEAs) and the communities they serve. This year’s report includes responses from nearly 3,000 Americans aged 19 and above—represented almost equally by gender, ethnicity, region and political leanings—who provide insight into
The President & Director of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERI), Ryan Steelberg, Just Bought 2.5% More Shares
Potential Veritone, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VERI ) shareholders may wish to note that the President & Director, Ryan Steelberg...
DENVER, September 15, 2022--Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), creator of aiWARE, a hyper-expansive enterprise AI platform, today announced it integrated Veritone Digital Media Hub, one of its content licensing technology applications, with iconik’s cloud-native media management platform. With the combined power of Veritone Digital Media Hub and iconik, media organizations can now easily manage, share and license their content, while speeding the path from media creation to management to monetizatio
Veritone Enhances its Multi-Award Winning AI-Driven Voice Solutions with Advanced Capabilities for Content Creators and Brands
DENVER, September 14, 2022--Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), creator of aiWARE, a hyper-expansive enterprise AI platform, today unveiled its next-generation Veritone Voice. The recent acquisition of synthetic voice pioneer VocaliD introduces upgrades including new application capabilities, over 70 premium voice-over AI voices available to license, hundreds of stock voices and multiple new languages. The newest enhancements further advance Veritone Voice to give content creators and publishers one
VERI Price Returns