Veritone, Inc. (VERI): Price and Financial Metrics
VERI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.60||52-week high||$10.99|
|Prev. close||$2.51||52-week low||$2.26|
|Day high||$2.65||Avg. volume||656,617|
|50-day MA||$3.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.96||Market Cap||96.19M|
VERI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VERI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VERI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VERI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
VERI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.38%, VERITONE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.86% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of VERITONE INC's share price is greater than that of 89.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VERI comes in at 43.62% -- higher than that of 95.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VERITONE INC are CMTL, NTCT, IPGP, SGH, and RNLX.
- VERI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERITONE INC's official web site, go to www.veritone.com.
VERI Valuation Summary
- VERI's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 76.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 77 months, VERI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERI.
VERI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.57% of graded US stocks.
- VERI's asset turnover comes in at 0.415 -- ranking 363rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CBZ, QMCI, and WK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VERI.
The table below shows VERI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Veritone, Inc. (VERI) Company Bio
Veritone, Inc. is a technology company, whose artificial intelligence platform analyzes unstructured audio and video in conjunction with structured data to extract insights from vast amounts of information. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Newport Beach, California.
VERI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERI Latest Social Stream
View Full VERI Social Stream
Latest VERI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERITONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERI as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, September 21, 2023--Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI):
AI stocks have received plenty of attention, and some of them have rewarded investors.
DENVER, September 06, 2023--Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a leader in enterprise AI software and services, today announced a comprehensive multi-year partnership extension with U.S. Soccer. As the governing body of soccer in the United States, U.S. Soccer includes the U.S. Women’s and Men’s National Teams, Youth National Teams and Extended National Teams.
DENVER, August 31, 2023--Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a leader in enterprise AI software and services, today announced it will attend the 2023 Voice & AI Conference, the premier event that brings together the global natural language and generative AI communities, from September 5 to 7 at the Hilton in Washington, D.C. Veritone will participate in several thought-provoking sessions, demonstrating its dedication to advancing the fields of natural language processing and generative AI.
Veritone Selected as Exclusive Ad Sales and AI Partner by SpokenLayer, Monetizing Expansive Microcast Network and Empowering Content Creation
DENVER, August 24, 2023--Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a leader in enterprise AI software and services, today announced that its subsidiary, Table Rock Management LLC, has entered into an exclusive advertising direct sales monetization agreement with SpokenLayer, a full-service creative studio specializing in custom, short-form digital audio content for the media and entertainment industries. Through this strategic collaboration, Veritone will serve as the exclusive ad sales agent for SpokenLay
VERI Price Returns