Venus Concept Inc. (VERO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VERO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VERO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.69% of US stocks.
- VERO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- VERO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
VERO Stock Summary
- VERO's went public 3.95 years ago, making it older than merely 13.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Venus Concept Inc comes in at -28.93%, a number that bests only 9.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Venus Concept Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -20.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 13.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EML, TNC, EPC, ARTW, and CNMD.
- VERO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Venus Concept Inc's official web site, go to www.venusconcept.com.
VERO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VERO's price/sales ratio is 88.55% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- VERO's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.5 over the prior 47 months.
- Over the past 47 months, VERO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERO.
VERO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.67% of graded US stocks.
- VERO's asset turnover comes in at 0.629 -- ranking 64th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VERO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VERO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.54||52-week high||$3.44|
|Prev. close||$2.44||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$2.60||Avg. volume||576,550|
|50-day MA||$2.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.29||Market Cap||137.53M|
Venus Concept Inc. (VERO) Company Bio
Venus Concept Inc. (formerly Restoration Robotics, Inc.), a medical device company, develops and commercializes image-guided robotic systems in the United States and internationally. It offers ARTAS System, a physician-assisted robotic system that identifies and dissects hair follicular units directly from the scalp and creates recipient implant sites. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VERO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERO Latest Social Stream
View Full VERO Social Stream
Latest VERO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Venus Concept Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERO as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Venus Concept Inc. (“Venus Concept” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: VERO), a global medical aesthetic technology leader, today announced that management will participate in the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference, which is being held virtually from September 13th-15th. Management’s presentation will be available on-demand beginning on Monday, September 13th at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Management will participate in virtual investor meeti
Presentation Times Released for 50 Presenting Companies Wednesday and Thursday, August 18-19, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 18, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day summer Microcap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 18 - 19, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
Last week, you might have seen that Venus Concept Inc. ( NASDAQ:VERO ) released its second-quarter result to the...
Venus Concept Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results; Increases Fiscal Year 2021 Revenue Guidance
TORONTO, Aug. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Venus Concept Inc. (Venus Concept or the Company) (NASDAQ: VERO), a global medical aesthetic technology leader, announced financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021.
TORONTO, Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Venus Concept Inc. (“Venus Concept” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: VERO), a global medical aesthetic technology leader, today announced that management will participate in the Sidoti & Co. Microcap Conference, which will be held virtually from August 18th-19th. Management will present at the conference on Wednesday, August 18th at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. An audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible under the “Events” section of the Company's inve
VERO Price Returns