Venus Concept Inc. (VERO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VERO POWR Grades
- VERO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.15% of US stocks.
- VERO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- VERO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.12% of US stocks).
VERO Stock Summary
- VERO's went public 3.65 years ago, making it older than only 12.09% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that VERO's revenue has grown -27.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 14.27% of US companies in our set.
- Venus Concept Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -24.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FARM, OSMT, TISI, ACOR, and ANTE.
- Visit VERO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.venusconcept.com.
VERO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.41||52-week high||$5.00|
|Prev. close||$2.43||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$2.51||Avg. volume||666,622|
|50-day MA||$2.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.28||Market Cap||130.31M|
Venus Concept Inc. (VERO) Company Bio
Venus Concept Inc. (formerly Restoration Robotics, Inc.), a medical device company, develops and commercializes image-guided robotic systems in the United States and internationally. It offers ARTAS System, a physician-assisted robotic system that identifies and dissects hair follicular units directly from the scalp and creates recipient implant sites. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in San Jose, California.
VERO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERO Latest Social Stream
View Full VERO Social Stream
Latest VERO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Venus Concept Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERO as an investment opportunity.
Start Time: 17:00 End Time: 17:57 Venus Concept Inc. (VERO) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 17, 2021, 17:00 PM ET Company Participants Domenic Serafino - CEO Domenic Della Penna - CFO Chad Zaring - Chief Commercial Officer Conference Call Participants Jeffrey Cohen - Ladenburg Thalmann Suraj Kalia - Oppenheimer...
Venus Concept (VERO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Tennis champion and entrepreneur Venus Williams and Venus Concepts CEO Domenic Serafino sat down with Yahoo Finance’s Seana Smith to discuss their recent partnership, how to navigate gender inequities in both business and sports, and how they’ve overcome the coronavirus pandemic as leaders of their respective businesses.
TORONTO, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Venus Concept Inc. (“Venus Concept” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: VERO), a global medical aesthetic technology leader, announced that first quarter of fiscal year 2021 financial results will be released after the market closes on Monday, May 17, 2021. Management will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 17, 2021 to discuss the results of the quarter with a question and answer session. Those who would like to participate may dial 877-407-2991 (201-389-0925 for international callers) and provide access code 13718675. A live webcast of the call will also be provided on the investor relations section of the Company's website at ir.venusconcept.com. For those unable to participate, a replay of the call will be available for two week...
Venus Concept Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results; Reaffirms Fiscal Year 2021 Revenue Guidance
TORONTO, March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Venus Concept Inc. (“Venus Concept” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: VERO), a global medical aesthetic technology leader, announced financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Summary: Total GAAP revenue for the fourth quarter of 2020 decreased 19% year-over-year, to $25.8 million, compared to $31.9 million for the fourth quarter 2019, driven by the negative impact of the COVID-19 global pandemic on our business.Total GAAP revenue for the fourth quarter of 2020 increased 25%, compared to $20.7 million for the third quarter of 2020.GAAP operating loss for the fourth quarter of 2020 was $10.3 million, compared to a loss of $17.9 million for the fourth quarter of 2019, a decrease in operating...
VERO Price Returns