Veru Inc. (VERU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VERU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VERU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.97% of US stocks.
- VERU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VERU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
VERU Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Veru Inc is higher than it is for about merely 6.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.58%, Veru Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.62% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VERU has reported earnings growth of -372.39%, putting it ahead of merely 5.2% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYTK, BLDP, LOGC, EYEN, and EXEL.
- VERU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Veru Inc's official web site, go to www.verupharma.com.
VERU Valuation Summary
- VERU's price/sales ratio is 12.4; this is 226.32% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VERU's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4941.2.
- Over the past 243 months, VERU's price/sales ratio has gone up 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERU.
VERU Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 198.5%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.38%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26.56%.
The table below shows VERU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VERU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.52% of graded US stocks.
- VERU's asset turnover comes in at 0.473 -- ranking 93rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INSM, MNKD, and REPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VERU.
The table below shows VERU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VERU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.30||52-week high||$17.50|
|Prev. close||$11.45||52-week low||$4.34|
|Day high||$11.63||Avg. volume||13,448,689|
|50-day MA||$12.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.26||Market Cap||904.84M|
Veru Inc. (VERU) Company Bio
Veru Inc. operates as a urology and oncology biopharmaceutical company. The company operates through two segments, Commercial; and Research and Development. It offers FC2 Female Condom for unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections, including HIV/AIDS and the Zika virus; and PREBOOST benzocaine medicated individual wipes for the prevention of premature ejaculation. The company's urology drug candidates include Tamsulosin delayed release sachet and Tamsulosin XR capsules that are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia; and Solifenacin delayed release granules, which are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of overactive bladder. Its urology drug candidates also comprise Tadalafil-Finasteride combination capsules that are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of men with lower urinary tract symptoms and enlarged prostate; VERU-944, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of hot flashes in men on prostate cancer hormonal therapies; and VERU-722 that is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of male infertility caused by testicular dysfunction. The company's oncology drug candidate is VERU-111, a novel oral alpha and beta tubulin inhibitor, which is under preclinical study for the treatment of metastatic prostate, breast, endometrial, ovarian, and other cancers. It also develops VERU-111/VERU-112, a novel oral agent targeting colchicine binding site that is under preclinical study for the treatment of gout and familial mediterranean fever. The company was formerly known as The Female Health Company and changed its name to Veru Inc. in July 2017. Veru Inc. was founded in 1896 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
VERU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERU Latest Social Stream
View Full VERU Social Stream
Latest VERU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veru Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERU as an investment opportunity.
Veru Inc. (NASDAQ:VERU) concluded the trading at $5.77 on Thursday, February 24 with a rise of 8.46% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $5.32 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 0.50 with its price kept floating in the range … The Behavior Of Veru Inc. (VERU) Stock Is Not As Predictable As You Think Read More »
Veru Inc. (NASDAQ:VERU) has a beta value of 0.52 and has seen 0.94 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $442.57M, closed the last trade at $5.69 per share which meant it lost -$0.32 on the day or -5.32% during that session. The VERU stock price is -224.96% off Veru Inc. (VERU) Has A Bright Growth Prospects For 2022 Read More »
Veru (VERU) highlighted the long-term efficacy of its experimental cancer therapy, sabizabulin, after announcing the additional data from its Phase 1b/2 clinical study in…
Veru Announces the Presentation of Updated Data from the Phase 1b/2 Sabizabulin Study in Men with Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer at the 2022 ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
MIAMI, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Veru Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU), an oncology biopharmaceutical company with a focus on developing novel medicines for the management of breast and prostate cancer, today announced that updated clinical data from the positive Phase 1b/2 study of sabizabulin in 80 men with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer who have progressed on at least one novel androgen receptor targeting agent will be presented at the 2022 ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium bei
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Veru (VERU – Research Report), Outlook Therapeutics (OTLK – Research Report) and Inventiva (IVA – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Veru (VERU) In a report released today, Yi Chen from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Veru, with a price target of $21.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $6.07, close to its 52-week low of $4.37. According to TipRanks.
VERU Price Returns