Veru Inc. (VERU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VERU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VERU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VERU is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- VERU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.86% of US stocks).
VERU Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 742.62, Veru Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.68% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Veru Inc is higher than 99.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Veru Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Veru Inc are RNG, OPRX, SITC, SKYW, and DSS.
- Visit VERU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verupharma.com.
VERU Valuation Summary
- VERU's price/sales ratio is 11; this is 7.17% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VERU's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, VERU's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1151.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERU.
VERU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 116.65%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -199.5%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 142.07%.
The table below shows VERU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VERU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.87||52-week high||$24.57|
|Prev. close||$6.97||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$7.02||Avg. volume||2,516,037|
|50-day MA||$8.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.59||Market Cap||547.43M|
Veru Inc. (VERU) Company Bio
Veru Inc. operates as a urology and oncology biopharmaceutical company. The company operates through two segments, Commercial; and Research and Development. It offers FC2 Female Condom for unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections, including HIV/AIDS and the Zika virus; and PREBOOST benzocaine medicated individual wipes for the prevention of premature ejaculation. The company's urology drug candidates include Tamsulosin delayed release sachet and Tamsulosin XR capsules that are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia; and Solifenacin delayed release granules, which are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of overactive bladder. Its urology drug candidates also comprise Tadalafil-Finasteride combination capsules that are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of men with lower urinary tract symptoms and enlarged prostate; VERU-944, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of hot flashes in men on prostate cancer hormonal therapies; and VERU-722 that is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of male infertility caused by testicular dysfunction. The company's oncology drug candidate is VERU-111, a novel oral alpha and beta tubulin inhibitor, which is under preclinical study for the treatment of metastatic prostate, breast, endometrial, ovarian, and other cancers. It also develops VERU-111/VERU-112, a novel oral agent targeting colchicine binding site that is under preclinical study for the treatment of gout and familial mediterranean fever. The company was formerly known as The Female Health Company and changed its name to Veru Inc. in July 2017. Veru Inc. was founded in 1896 and is based in Miami, Florida.
VERU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Veru Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Veru Inc ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Veru Inc, consider:
- Veru Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Veru Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 9.18% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VERU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERU Latest Social Stream
View Full VERU Social Stream
Latest VERU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veru Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERU as an investment opportunity.
While Veru Inc. ( NASDAQ:VERU ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly good run...
During Thursday's Lightning Round segment of Mad Money one caller asked host Jim Cramer about Veru . "They need to get into Stage III trials before we can get excited about them," said Cramer about this oncology biopharmaceutical company. In the daily bar chart of VERU, below, we can see that the shares came out of a quiet base around $2 to explode to the upside reaching $24 in just a few weeks.
Veru Announces the Presentation of a Phase 1b/2 Clinical Study Update for Sabizabulin (VERU-111) in Men with Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer at the 2021 European Association of Urology Annual Congress
MIAMI, June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Veru Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU), an oncology biopharmaceutical company with a focus on developing novel medicines for the management of prostate and breast cancers, today announced updated clinical results from the ongoing Phase 1b/2 clinical study of sabizabulin (VERU-111), an oral cytoskeleton disruptor being evaluated for the treatment of metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer in men who progressed on an androgen receptor targeting agent, were accept
Veru Enrolls First Patient in Phase 3 VERACITY Clinical Trial of Sabizabulin (VERU-111) in Metastatic Castration Resistant and Androgen Receptor Targeting Agent Resistant Prostate Cancer
--Sabizabulin is a novel oral androgen receptor transport disruptor---- In Phase 1b/2 clinical study, sabizabulin was well tolerated with significant antitumor efficacy in metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer patients who have also become resistant to abiraterone or enzalutamide, but prior to IV chemotherapy-- --Phase 3 clinical study will be conducted in 45 clinical centers across the United States-- MIAMI, June 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Veru Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU), an oncology bioph
Veru Enrolls First Patient in Phase 2 Clinical Trial of VERU-100, Novel Long-acting GnRH Antagonist Decapeptide Injection Formulation, for the Treatment of Hormone Sensitive Advanced Prostate Cancer
--VERU-100 formulated to address the clinical limitations of currently available androgen deprivation therapy-- --The Phase 2 clinical trial is expected to be completed by 2H calendar 2021-- MIAMI, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Veru Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU), an oncology biopharmaceutical company with a focus on developing novel medicines for the management of prostate and breast cancer, today announced that it has enrolled the first patient in its Phase 2 clinical trial of VERU-100, a novel, prop
VERU Price Returns