Veru Inc. (VERU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VERU POWR Grades
- VERU scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VERU is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- VERU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
VERU Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,995.93, Veru Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.05% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Veru Inc is higher than it is for about merely 9.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.88%, Veru Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.62% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVAV, NVCR, EVOP, VRRM, and WDAY.
- VERU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Veru Inc's official web site, go to www.verupharma.com.
VERU Valuation Summary
- VERU's price/sales ratio is 12.4; this is 226.32% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VERU's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4941.2.
- Over the past 243 months, VERU's price/sales ratio has gone up 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERU.
VERU Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.34%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 198.5%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5244.06%.
The table below shows VERU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VERU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.3% of graded US stocks.
- VERU's asset turnover comes in at 0.473 -- ranking 97th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NBIX, MNKD, and REPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VERU.
The table below shows VERU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VERU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.09||52-week high||$24.57|
|Prev. close||$8.20||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$8.29||Avg. volume||1,993,198|
|50-day MA||$8.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.63||Market Cap||646.02M|
Veru Inc. (VERU) Company Bio
Veru Inc. operates as a urology and oncology biopharmaceutical company. The company operates through two segments, Commercial; and Research and Development. It offers FC2 Female Condom for unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections, including HIV/AIDS and the Zika virus; and PREBOOST benzocaine medicated individual wipes for the prevention of premature ejaculation. The company's urology drug candidates include Tamsulosin delayed release sachet and Tamsulosin XR capsules that are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia; and Solifenacin delayed release granules, which are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of overactive bladder. Its urology drug candidates also comprise Tadalafil-Finasteride combination capsules that are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of men with lower urinary tract symptoms and enlarged prostate; VERU-944, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of hot flashes in men on prostate cancer hormonal therapies; and VERU-722 that is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of male infertility caused by testicular dysfunction. The company's oncology drug candidate is VERU-111, a novel oral alpha and beta tubulin inhibitor, which is under preclinical study for the treatment of metastatic prostate, breast, endometrial, ovarian, and other cancers. It also develops VERU-111/VERU-112, a novel oral agent targeting colchicine binding site that is under preclinical study for the treatment of gout and familial mediterranean fever. The company was formerly known as The Female Health Company and changed its name to Veru Inc. in July 2017. Veru Inc. was founded in 1896 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
VERU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERU Latest Social Stream
View Full VERU Social Stream
Latest VERU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veru Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERU as an investment opportunity.
Veru Enrolls First Patient in International Phase 3 ARTEST Clinical Trial of Enobosarm in Metastatic Breast Cancer
-- Enobosarm is a novel targeted hormone drug to be evaluated in the 3 rd line treatment of androgen receptor positive metastatic breast cancer -- -- A companion diagnostic test will be developed, validated, and used to select patients who are most likely to respond to enobosarm treatment --
It's a great time to look beyond the big name pharmaceutical stocks and look for great niche players with big futures.
If you want to know who really controls Veru Inc. ( NASDAQ:VERU ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
Veru Announces Positive Updated Data from Phase 1b/2 Sabizabulin Study in Men with Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer at the 2021 ESMO Congress
MIAMI, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Veru Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU), an oncology biopharmaceutical company with a focus on developing novel medicines for the management of prostate and breast cancer, today announced that updated clinical data from the positive Phase 1b/2 study of sabizabulin (VERU-111) in 80 men with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer who have progressed on at least one novel androgen receptor targeting agent were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2021 being held September 16-21, 2021. Sabizabulin is a new oral chemical entity that represents a novel class of agents that target unique binding sites on microtubules to disrupt both the cytoskeleton and androgen receptor transport.
Veru Announces Oral Presentation of Updated Data from the Phase 1b/2 Sabizabulin Study in Men with Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer at the 2021 ESMO Congress
MIAMI, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Veru Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU), an oncology biopharmaceutical company with a focus on developing novel medicines for the management of prostate and breast cancer, today announced that updated clinical data from the Phase 1b/2 study of sabizabulin (VERU-111) in 80 men with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer who have progressed on at least one novel androgen receptor targeting agent has been accepted for oral presentation at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2021 to be held September 16-21, 2021. Sabizabulin is a new oral chemical entity that represents a novel class of agents that target unique binding sites of microtubules to disrupt both the cytoskeleton and androgen receptor transport.
VERU Price Returns