Veru Inc. (VERU): Price and Financial Metrics
VERU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.84||52-week high||$15.90|
|Prev. close||$0.87||52-week low||$0.78|
|Day high||$0.89||Avg. volume||1,912,237|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.39||Market Cap||75.84M|
VERU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERU POWR Grades
- VERU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VERU is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VERU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
VERU Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VERU INC is reporting a growth rate of 152.86%; that's higher than 91.41% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VERU INC comes in at -71.34%, a number that bests merely 2.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VERU is more volatile than 97.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VERU INC are ZLAB, IMNM, YMAB, DCPH, and GNTX.
- Visit VERU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verupharma.com.
VERU Valuation Summary
- VERU's price/sales ratio is 5.6; this is 40% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VERU's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERU.
VERU Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 151.39%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 163.84%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5684.31%.
The table below shows VERU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VERU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.52% of graded US stocks.
- VERU's asset turnover comes in at 0.473 -- ranking 93rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INSM, MNKD, and REPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VERU.
The table below shows VERU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Veru Inc. (VERU) Company Bio
Veru Inc. operates as a urology and oncology biopharmaceutical company. The company operates through two segments, Commercial; and Research and Development. It offers FC2 Female Condom for unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections, including HIV/AIDS and the Zika virus; and PREBOOST benzocaine medicated individual wipes for the prevention of premature ejaculation. The company's urology drug candidates include Tamsulosin delayed release sachet and Tamsulosin XR capsules that are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia; and Solifenacin delayed release granules, which are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of overactive bladder. Its urology drug candidates also comprise Tadalafil-Finasteride combination capsules that are under bioequivalence study for the treatment of men with lower urinary tract symptoms and enlarged prostate; VERU-944, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of hot flashes in men on prostate cancer hormonal therapies; and VERU-722 that is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of male infertility caused by testicular dysfunction. The company's oncology drug candidate is VERU-111, a novel oral alpha and beta tubulin inhibitor, which is under preclinical study for the treatment of metastatic prostate, breast, endometrial, ovarian, and other cancers. It also develops VERU-111/VERU-112, a novel oral agent targeting colchicine binding site that is under preclinical study for the treatment of gout and familial mediterranean fever. The company was formerly known as The Female Health Company and changed its name to Veru Inc. in July 2017. Veru Inc. was founded in 1896 and is based in Miami, Florida.
VERU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERU Latest Social Stream
View Full VERU Social Stream
Latest VERU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERU INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERU as an investment opportunity.
Veru to Participate in Fireside Chat at the 2023 Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference on September 28th, 2023
MIAMI, FL, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Veru Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU), a late clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel medicines for metastatic breast cancer and for viral induced acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), today announced that Mitchell Steiner, M.D., Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Veru, will participate in a fireside chat at the 2023 Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference to be held at the InterContinental New York, Barcl
Veru Reports Clinical Data from the Discontinued ARTEST Study of Enobosarm, Novel Selective Androgen Receptor Targeting Agonist, in AR+ ER+ HER2- Metastatic Breast Cancer
--Overall response rates of 12.5% are observed in the enobosarm group in a heavily pretreated population versus no responses in the standard of care active control arm. On average, enobosarm or active control was given in the 4th line treatment in the metastatic setting which included a prior CDK 4/6 inhibitor combination-- --Overall response rate was 20% for enobosarm monotherapy versus 0% for standard of care active control in patients who had ≤3 lines of prior endocrine therapy in the metasta
Veru to Present at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference on September 11th, 2023
MIAMI, Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Veru Inc. (NASDAQ: VERU), a late clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel medicines for metastatic breast cancer and for viral induced acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), today announced that Mitchell Steiner, M.D., Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Veru, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference to be held at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York City on Monday,
Today is shaping up negative for Veru Inc. ( NASDAQ:VERU ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a substantial...
When close to half the companies in the Personal Products industry in the United States have price-to-sales ratios (or...
VERU Price Returns