Vertex Inc. Cl A (VERX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VERX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VERX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.94% of US stocks.
- VERX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- VERX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.79% of US stocks).
VERX Stock Summary
- VERTEX INC's stock had its IPO on July 29, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 13.33% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 154.72%, VERTEX INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.33% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VERX has reported earnings growth of 385.88%, putting it ahead of 95.53% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRIP, MLAB, PEN, NARI, and GTIM.
- VERX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERTEX INC's official web site, go to www.vertexinc.com.
VERX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VERX's price/sales ratio is 96% higher, now standing at 4.9.
- Over the past 29 months, VERX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 220.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERX.
VERX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.87% of graded US stocks.
- VERX's asset turnover comes in at 0.71 -- ranking 219th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VERX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VERX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.63||52-week high||$19.30|
|Prev. close||$15.25||52-week low||$9.44|
|Day high||$15.64||Avg. volume||145,559|
|50-day MA||$16.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.70||Market Cap||2.35B|
Vertex Inc. Cl A (VERX) Company Bio
For businesses that want more effective technology solutions, Vertex provides a comprehensive suite of software and consulting services for both income and transaction taxes that combine Vertex's 30 years of tax and technology experience with a fresh approach to tax consulting. As a provider of tax technology solutions for customers worldwide, Vertex offers solutions featuring products and services to help companies streamline tax compliance processes. With Vertex, you have a partner for discovering new strategic tax savings across every major line of business tax including income, sales, consumer use, value added, communications, and payroll.
Most Popular Stories View All
VERX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERX Latest Social Stream
View Full VERX Social Stream
Latest VERX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERTEX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERX as an investment opportunity.
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vertex, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERX) (“Vertex” or the “Company”), a global provider of tax technology solutions, announced today the pricing of an underwritten offering of 1,500,000 shares of its Class A common stock by Jeffrey R. Westphal at a price to the public of $15.15 per share. The offering is expected to close on November 22, 2022, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. Vertex will not receive any of the proceeds from th
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vertex, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERX) (“Vertex” or the “Company”), a global provider of tax technology solutions, announced today the launch of a proposed underwritten public offering of 1,500,000 shares of its Class A common stock. All of the shares are being offered by Jeffrey R. Westphal, an existing stockholder, and Vertex will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering. Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is serving as sole underwriter for the offerin
Vertex placed in the highest scoring group for vendors serving the SaaS Tax application marketKING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vertex, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERX) (“Vertex” or the “Company”), a global provider of tax technology solutions, announced it has been awarded IDC’s 2022 SaaS Customer Satisfaction Award for Tax. In addition, in IDC’s 2022 SaaSPath Survey, Vertex received the highest rating among SaaS Tax Vendors for overall customer satisfaction. IDC’s customer satisfaction
Vertex ( NASDAQ:VERX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$126.2m (up 14% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Analysts Conflicted on These Technology Names: Trade Desk (TTD), Rockley Photonics Holdings (RKLY) and Vertex (VERX)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Trade Desk (TTD – Research Report), Rockley Photonics Holdings (RKLY – Research Report) and Vertex (VERX – Research Report). Trade Desk (TTD) Jefferies analyst Brent Thill maintained a Buy rating on Trade Desk yesterday and set a price target of $65.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $39.89, close to its 52-week low of $39.00. According to TipRanks.
VERX Price Returns