Vertex Inc. Cl A (VERX): Price and Financial Metrics
VERX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.96||52-week high||$23.77|
|Prev. close||$21.53||52-week low||$11.92|
|Day high||$22.00||Avg. volume||313,423|
|50-day MA||$20.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.61||Market Cap||3.34B|
VERX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VERX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VERX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VERX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.33% of US stocks).
VERX Stock Summary
- VERX's went public 3.15 years ago, making it older than just 14.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VERX is currently 52.51, higher than 93.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VERTEX INC is reporting a growth rate of 131.42%; that's higher than 90.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LIQT, PLAB, GMED, SGHT, and LPTH.
- VERX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERTEX INC's official web site, go to www.vertexinc.com.
VERX Valuation Summary
- VERX's EV/EBIT ratio is -182.3; this is 993.63% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- VERX's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERX.
VERX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.87% of graded US stocks.
- VERX's asset turnover comes in at 0.71 -- ranking 219th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VERX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vertex Inc. Cl A (VERX) Company Bio
For businesses that want more effective technology solutions, Vertex provides a comprehensive suite of software and consulting services for both income and transaction taxes that combine Vertex's 30 years of tax and technology experience with a fresh approach to tax consulting. As a provider of tax technology solutions for customers worldwide, Vertex offers solutions featuring products and services to help companies streamline tax compliance processes. With Vertex, you have a partner for discovering new strategic tax savings across every major line of business tax including income, sales, consumer use, value added, communications, and payroll.
VERX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERX Latest Social Stream
View Full VERX Social Stream
Latest VERX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERTEX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERX as an investment opportunity.
Vertex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VERX ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine...
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vertex, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERX), a leading global technology provider of indirect tax solutions, today announced that management will participate in a fireside chat at the Citi 2023 Global Technology Conference. The fireside chat is scheduled for Wednesday, September 6, 2023, at 4:00 PM eastern time. A live webcast as well as a replay of the presentation will be available on Vertex’s investor relations website at ir.vertex.com. About Vertex Vert
Over half of CEOs globally are experimenting with AI to generate text, images and other forms of data, a recent joint survey by Fortune and Deloitte found. Meanwhile, a third of organizations are using generative AI "regularly" in at least one business function, a McKinsey report shows.Given the massive (and apparently growing) addressable market, it comes as no surprise that Google Cloud is pushing hard -- very hard -- to stay abreast.During its annual Cloud Next conference, Google announced up
Ray Westphal founded King of Prussia-based tax software firm Vertex in 1978. It is now a public company with $725 million in assets.
Vertex (VERX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 2.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VERX Price Returns