Vertex Inc. Cl A (VERX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VERX POWR Grades
- VERX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.33% of US stocks.
- VERX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- VERX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
VERX Stock Summary
- VERX's went public 1 years ago, making it older than merely 0.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VERX is currently 43.6, higher than 89.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.63%, Vertex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.92% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vertex Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FSM, LITE, VCTR, EVR, and QLYS.
- VERX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vertex Inc's official web site, go to www.vertexinc.com.
VERX Valuation Summary
- VERX's price/earnings ratio is -57.6; this is 246.19% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 51 weeks, VERX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 52.8.
- VERX's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 51 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERX.
VERX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.90||52-week high||$39.71|
|Prev. close||$19.14||52-week low||$16.06|
|Day high||$20.23||Avg. volume||287,175|
|50-day MA||$19.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.50||Market Cap||2.79B|
Vertex Inc. Cl A (VERX) Company Bio
For businesses that want more effective technology solutions, Vertex provides a comprehensive suite of software and consulting services for both income and transaction taxes that combine Vertex's 30 years of tax and technology experience with a fresh approach to tax consulting. As a provider of tax technology solutions for customers worldwide, Vertex offers solutions featuring products and services to help companies streamline tax compliance processes. With Vertex, you have a partner for discovering new strategic tax savings across every major line of business tax including income, sales, consumer use, value added, communications, and payroll.
VERX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERX Latest Social Stream
View Full VERX Social Stream
Latest VERX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vertex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERX as an investment opportunity.
Vertex Announces Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call Date; Presenting at Upcoming Investor Conferences
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vertex, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERX) and its subsidiaries (“Vertex” or the “Company”), a global provider of tax technology solutions, today announced the date for the release of its second quarter 2021 earnings and its presentations at upcoming investor conferences. Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Vertex will release second quarter 2021 earnings before the market opens on August 11, 2021. A conference call to discuss its results will follow at 8:30 a.m.
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vertex, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERX) and its subsidiaries, (“Vertex” or the “Company”), a global provider of tax technology solutions, announced its Taxamo Assure by Vertex® solution that facilitates and enhances the successful completion of online sales by e-commerce sellers. The Assure solution enables such sellers to ensure that their covered sales are in full compliance with the complex process of value-added tax (VAT) calculation and reporting o
by BLOOMBERG Vertex Holdings Ltd. is planning to raise funds for dealmaking by listing a special purpose acquisition company in Singapore, which could be the countrys first such deal, according to people familiar with the matter. The venture capital holdings company owned by Temasek Holdings Pte is working with advisers on the potential SPAC initial  The post Temaseks Vertex Weighs Singapores First SPAC Listing appeared first on The Malaysian Reserve .
July 05, 2021 11:39 PM SINGAPORE (BLOOMBERG) - Vertex Holdings is planning to raise funds for dealmaking by listing a special purpose acquisition company (Spac) in Singapore, which could be the country''s first such deal, according to people familiar with the matter.
It''s a near certainty Vertex will make an acquisition -- unless it''s acquired first.
VERX Price Returns