Vertex Inc. Cl A (VERX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VERX POWR Grades
- VERX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VERX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VERX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.8% of US stocks).
VERX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VERTEX INC is higher than 87.85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 157.01%, VERTEX INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.71% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VERTEX INC is reporting a growth rate of 174.71%; that's higher than 91.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITI, MYGN, XGN, PWFL, and NRDS.
- Visit VERX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vertexinc.com.
VERX Valuation Summary
- VERX's EV/EBIT ratio is -336.2; this is 1860.21% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- VERX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 141 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VERX.
VERX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VERX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.87% of graded US stocks.
- VERX's asset turnover comes in at 0.71 -- ranking 219th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VERX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VERX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VERX, see our VERX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
VERX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VERX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.86||52-week high||$19.35|
|Prev. close||$18.99||52-week low||$9.44|
|Day high||$19.35||Avg. volume||283,084|
|50-day MA||$15.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.23||Market Cap||2.85B|
Vertex Inc. Cl A (VERX) Company Bio
For businesses that want more effective technology solutions, Vertex provides a comprehensive suite of software and consulting services for both income and transaction taxes that combine Vertex's 30 years of tax and technology experience with a fresh approach to tax consulting. As a provider of tax technology solutions for customers worldwide, Vertex offers solutions featuring products and services to help companies streamline tax compliance processes. With Vertex, you have a partner for discovering new strategic tax savings across every major line of business tax including income, sales, consumer use, value added, communications, and payroll.
Most Popular Stories View All
VERX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VERX Latest Social Stream
View Full VERX Social Stream
Latest VERX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERTEX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VERX as an investment opportunity.
Vertex, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Vertex, Inc. (NASDAQ:VERX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 8, 2023 Operator: Greetings. Welcome to Vertex’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. Please note this conference is being recorded. At this time, I’ll now turn the conference over […]
Q4 2022 Vertex Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Vertex Inc Earnings Call
Crypto Trading Protocol Vertex Eyes Institutional Traders on Arbitrum
“You can never scale the way we’re planning to scale if you’re just" automatic market maker-driven, co-founder Darius Tabatabai said.
Vertex (VERX) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
Vertex (VERX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 60% and 4.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Vertex Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vertex, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERX) (“Vertex” or the “Company”), a leading global provider of indirect tax solutions, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. David DeStefano, Chief Executive Officer, stated “The fourth quarter wrapped up a very strong year for Vertex. Revenue growth accelerated, profitability was strong, and we delivered positive free cash flow. It’s clear the investments we
VERX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...