Vermilion Energy Inc. (VET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VET POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.24% of US stocks.
- VET's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- VET's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.48% of US stocks).
VET Stock Summary
- VET's current price/earnings ratio is 3.21, which is higher than only 4.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VET is currently 1.88, higher than just 7.32% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of VERMILION ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MARA, PDS, UK, AJRD, and KRC.
- Visit VET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vermilionenergy.com.
VET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.31||52-week high||$30.17|
|Prev. close||$17.42||52-week low||$9.92|
|Day high||$18.15||Avg. volume||2,633,214|
|50-day MA||$21.18||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$21.75||Market Cap||2.82B|
Vermilion Energy Inc. (VET) Company Bio
Vermilion Energy acquires, explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas in North America, Europe and Australia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
VET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VET Latest Social Stream
View Full VET Social Stream
Latest VET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERMILION ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VET as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Arun Jayaram from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Vermilion Energy (VET - Research Report), with a price target of C$34.00. The company's shares opened today at $20.22.Jayaram covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Vermilion Energy, Coterra Energy, and Devon Energy. According to TipRanks, Jayaram has an average return of 16.2% and a 62.55% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to J.P. Morgan, Vermilion Energy also received a Hold from RBC Capital's Gregory Pardy in a report issued on November 11. However, on the same day, Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Vermilion Energy (NYSE: VET).
Vermilion Energy ( TSE:VET ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CA$965.3m (up 97% from 3Q 2021...
In a report released today, Jeremy Mccrea from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Vermilion Energy (VET - Research Report), with a price target of C$38.00. The company's shares opened today at $20.86.According to TipRanks, Mccrea is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 28.7% and a 66.67% success rate. Mccrea covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Vermilion Energy, Whitecap Resources, and Tamarack Valley Energy.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Vermilion Energy with a $29.28 average price target, representing a 40.36% upside.
In a report released today, Mike Murphy CFA from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Vermilion Energy (VET - Research Report), with a price target of C$36.00. The company's shares opened today at $22.30.Murphy CFA covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Advantage Energy, Obsidian Energy, and Tamarack Valley Energy. According to TipRanks, Murphy CFA has an average return of 24.0% and a 61.90% success rate on recommended stocks. Vermilion Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $30.66.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $30.09 and a one-year low of $8.65.
Vermilion Energy Inc. ("Vermilion") (TSX: VET) (NYSE: VET) is pleased to announce a cash dividend of $0.08 CDN per share, payable on January 16, 2023 to all shareholders of record on December 30, 2022. The ex-dividend date for this payment is December 29, 2022. This dividend is an eligible dividend for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada).
VET Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|