Vermilion Energy Inc. Common (Canada) (VET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VET POWR Grades
- VET scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VET is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VET ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
VET Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.54, Vermilion Energy Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For VET, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.28% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VET is more volatile than 88.64% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vermilion Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NOA, GWGH, RUN, AUY, and REPH.
- Visit VET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vermilionenergy.com.
VET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.76||52-week high||$8.92|
|Prev. close||$8.64||52-week low||$2.13|
|Day high||$8.80||Avg. volume||2,487,271|
|50-day MA||$7.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.30||Market Cap||1.42B|
Vermilion Energy Inc. Common (Canada) (VET) Company Bio
Vermilion Energy acquires, explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas in North America, Europe and Australia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
VET Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Vermilion Energy Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Vermilion Energy Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VET, they are:
- 41% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 10.19% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Vermilion Energy Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 1.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 12.01% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VET Latest Social Stream
View Full VET Social Stream
Latest VET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vermilion Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VET as an investment opportunity.
While VeChain offers blockchain solutions for the supply chain and logistics industry, VET-USD still doesn’t address the economic conundrum.
VeChain promises to bring greater transparency to the global logistics ecosystem while also building wealth for stakeholders.
As cryptocurrencies suffer major declines, low-cost altcoins are likely to catch the attention of long-term crypto investors.
Elon Musk is at it again with another Tweet that has him riling up Dogecoin lovers and this time he's after ETH co-creator Vitalik Buterin.
VeChain looks like a good cryptocurrency to buy right now, given its viable supply chain platform and the fact that it's likely to survive.
VET Price Returns