Vermilion Energy Inc. (VET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.55||52-week high||$30.17|
|Prev. close||$11.45||52-week low||$11.31|
|Day high||$11.60||Avg. volume||1,550,439|
|50-day MA||$12.55||Dividend yield||2.56%|
|200-day MA||$17.63||Market Cap||1.91B|
VET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VET POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.23% of US stocks.
- VET's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VET's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.13% of US stocks).
VET Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.9, VERMILION ENERGY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 2.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VET is currently 1.06, higher than just 4.77% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of VERMILION ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBEX, PW, ANY, GSAT, and EMX.
- VET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERMILION ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.vermilionenergy.com.
VET Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VET, see our VET price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.69||Average Broker Recommendation||2.5 (Moderate Sell)|
Vermilion Energy Inc. (VET) Company Bio
Vermilion Energy acquires, explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas in North America, Europe and Australia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
VET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VET Latest Social Stream
View Full VET Social Stream
Latest VET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERMILION ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VET as an investment opportunity.
New Strong Sell Stocks for May 22nd
HPP, KRO, and VET have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 22, 2023.
UPDATE 3-Canadian PM Trudeau visits Alberta as wildfires rage
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau visited Alberta on Monday as raging wildfires prompted mass evacuations and reduced energy production in Canada's main oil-producing province, where meteorologists expect virtually no rain for 10 days or so. In the provincial capital Edmonton, Trudeau received an update on firefighting efforts by Canadian soldiers sent to help provincial firefighting and recovery efforts since Thursday. More troops are expected to join in the coming days, according to the Alberta government.
Vermilion Energy Inc. Provides Update on the Production Impact from Alberta Wildfires
Vermilion Energy Inc. ("Vermilion", "We", "Our", or the "Company") (TSX: VET) (NYSE: VET) is pleased to report that it has restored approximately 60% of the 30,000 boe/d of production that was temporarily shut-in as a result of the wildfires in West Central Alberta. We have inspected all of our key assets and confirm that there was no major damage to our facilities or well sites, and we will bring the remaining curtailed production back online as soon as it is safe to do so.
Factbox-Alberta wildfire shuts in at least 3.7% of Canada's energy production
On Tuesday, Canada Energy Regulator (CER) said it was aware of some companies reducing operations across Alberta and would follow up with the impacted firms as needed. Crescent Point said about 45,000 boepd of production in the Kaybob Duvernay region has been temporarily shut in with a plan to restart production once safe and permitted to do so.
Vermilion Energy Inc. Provides Update on the Impact of Alberta Wildfires
Vermilion Energy Inc. ("Vermilion") (TSX: VET) (NYSE: VET) is providing the following update on the impact of the wildfires in Alberta.
VET Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VETHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vermilion Energy Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vermilion Energy Inc (VET) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vermilion Energy Inc (VET) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vermilion Energy Inc (VET) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...