V.F. Corp. (VFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VFC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56% of US stocks.
- VFC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- VFC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.43% of US stocks).
VFC Stock Summary
- V F CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.87% of US listed stocks.
- VFC's went public 36.96 years ago, making it older than 93.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VFC is currently 94.02, higher than 95.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to V F CORP are CASY, LKQ, AAP, CACI, and POOL.
- Visit VFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vfc.com.
VFC Valuation Summary
- VFC's price/earnings ratio is 26.9; this is 126.05% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VFC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 57.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VFC.
VFC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -14.49%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.5%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -36.74%.
The table below shows VFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.93% of graded US stocks.
- VFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.797 -- ranking 26th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- RL, LEVI, and LULU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VFC.
The table below shows VFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.67||52-week high||$77.32|
|Prev. close||$28.97||52-week low||$26.46|
|Day high||$29.28||Avg. volume||4,128,513|
|50-day MA||$30.17||Dividend yield||6.98%|
|200-day MA||$43.88||Market Cap||11.14B|
V.F. Corp. (VFC) Company Bio
VF Corporation (formerly Vanity Fair Mills until 1969) is an American global apparel and footwear company founded in 1899 and headquartered in Denver, Colorado. The company's 13 brands are organized into three categories: Outdoor, Active and Work. The company controls 55% of the U.S. backpack market with the JanSport, Eastpak, Timberland, and North Face brands. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
VFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VFC Latest Social Stream
View Full VFC Social Stream
Latest VFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about V F CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VFC as an investment opportunity.
The large outdoor apparel company is suffering from multiple headwinds
V.F. (VFC) closed the most recent trading day at $29.39, moving -0.41% from the previous trading session.
In this article, we discuss the 22 most ethical companies in the US. You can skip our detailed analysis of the free market as it pertains to ethical conduct in the US and go directly to 5 Most Ethical Companies in the US. Young people are becoming increasingly awake to the social, historical, climate and […]
VF Corp (NYSE: VFC) named Benno Dorer, Lead Independent Director, as its Interim President and Chief Executive Officer after Steve Rendle's decision to retire from his positions. Richard Carucci, a director on the Board since 2009, will serve as Interim Chairman. VF also reduced its FY23 outlook largely to reflect the impact of weaker-than-anticipated consumer demand across its categories, primarily in North America. Telsey Advisory Group analyst Dana Telsey reiterated an Outperform rating on th
V.F. Corp (VFC) trims sales and earnings views for fiscal 2023 on soft consumer demand trends arising from the inflationary environment and disruptions in China. It announces the CEO's retirement.
VFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|