V.F. Corporation (VFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VFC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VFC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VFC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
VFC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,470,177,651, V F Corp has a greater market value than 91.9% of US stocks.
- V F Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VFC is more volatile than merely 4.34% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to V F Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TU, CBRE, CMI, CCEP, and NTR.
- Visit VFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vfc.com.
VFC Valuation Summary
- VFC's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 135.71% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- VFC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, VFC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 57.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VFC.
VFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.27||52-week high||$90.79|
|Prev. close||$81.57||52-week low||$58.92|
|Day high||$81.33||Avg. volume||2,530,573|
|50-day MA||$80.81||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$81.79||Market Cap||31.10B|
V.F. Corporation (VFC) Company Bio
VF Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes branded lifestyle apparel, footwear, and accessories in the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
VFC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for V F Corp. To summarize, we found that V F Corp ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 84%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for V F Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at 0%; that's greater than just 22.23% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, VFC is generating more cash flow than 80.45% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- V F Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 58 -- greater than 95.81% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VFC Latest Social Stream
View Full VFC Social Stream
Latest VFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about V F Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VFC as an investment opportunity.
VFC earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Outdoor brands like The North Face and Timberland are on the rise, thanks to market trends brought on by the pandemic.
VF Corp. Chairman, CEO, & President Steve Rendle joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the company’s first quarter earnings.
View more earnings on VFCSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaDana Q2 Result Beats Consensus; Backs FY21 OutlookChurch & Dwight Manages To Top Q2 Estimates; Warns On Supply Issues© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
V.F. Corp (VFC) first-quarter performance reflects gains from growth across categories and channels. The company expects growth momentum to sustain.
VFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|