V.F. Corp. (VFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VFC POWR Grades
- VFC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VFC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VFC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
VFC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.04, V F Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 5.05% of US stocks.
- V F Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, VFC has reported earnings growth of 1,593.51%, putting it ahead of 98.68% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to V F Corp are ULTA, CINF, POOL, RJF, and GWW.
- Visit VFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vfc.com.
VFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, VFC's price/sales ratio is 6.45% lower, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, VFC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
- VFC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VFC.
VFC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 3.17%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.71%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -38.91%.
The table below shows VFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.93% of graded US stocks.
- VFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.797 -- ranking 26th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- RL, LEVI, and LULU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VFC.
The table below shows VFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.01||52-week high||$84.96|
|Prev. close||$46.74||52-week low||$44.17|
|Day high||$48.02||Avg. volume||3,434,696|
|50-day MA||$49.58||Dividend yield||4.28%|
|200-day MA||$62.74||Market Cap||18.65B|
V.F. Corp. (VFC) Company Bio
VF Corporation (formerly Vanity Fair Mills until 1969) is an American global apparel and footwear company founded in 1899 and headquartered in Denver, Colorado. The company's 13 brands are organized into three categories: Outdoor, Active and Work. The company controls 55% of the U.S. backpack market with the JanSport, Eastpak, Timberland, and North Face brands. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
VFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VFC Latest Social Stream
View Full VFC Social Stream
Latest VFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about V F Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VFC as an investment opportunity.
Macy's has decided not to spin off its e-commerce operations. That was a good decision, says Forrester retail analyst Sucharita Kodali.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
A look at why the company's high yield looks to be safe
Vans, the global icon of creative expression, is proud to enable a family of artists, creators, and originators to share their unique perspectives, creative process, and passion for the cause in this year's artist-first brand campaign "These Projects Are Ads for Creativity." Instead of employing a traditional ad campaign, Vans commissioned artists to go out into the world and bring their projects to life—from music videos and access to skateboarding to sculptures, paintings, and more.
Relive the Past and Unlock the Future Through TimbsTrails, Timberland's New Interactive Digital Experience
TimbsTrails is an immersive digital journey through Timberland’s past, present and future. Through six unique and brand-defining chapters, consumers are invited to relive the boot innovations and c...
VFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|