V.F. Corp. (VFC): Price and Financial Metrics
VFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.47||52-week high||$36.50|
|Prev. close||$17.65||52-week low||$16.77|
|Day high||$17.84||Avg. volume||7,261,889|
|50-day MA||$19.23||Dividend yield||6.75%|
|200-day MA||$22.52||Market Cap||6.79B|
VFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VFC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.14% of US stocks.
- VFC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VFC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.11% of US stocks).
VFC Stock Summary
- V F CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.05% of US listed stocks.
- V F CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- VFC's current price/earnings ratio is 57.54, which is higher than 89.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to V F CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BNED, KSS, PARA, LAD, and KINS.
- Visit VFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vfc.com.
VFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, VFC's price/sales ratio is 14.29% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- VFC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 47.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VFC.
VFC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 11.89%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -38.12%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.17%.
The table below shows VFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.93% of graded US stocks.
- VFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.797 -- ranking 26th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- RL, LEVI, and LULU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VFC.
The table below shows VFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
V.F. Corp. (VFC) Company Bio
VF Corporation (formerly Vanity Fair Mills until 1969) is an American global apparel and footwear company founded in 1899 and headquartered in Denver, Colorado. The company's 13 brands are organized into three categories: Outdoor, Active and Work. The company controls 55% of the U.S. backpack market with the JanSport, Eastpak, Timberland, and North Face brands. (Source:Wikipedia)
VFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VFC Latest Social Stream
View Full VFC Social Stream
Latest VFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about V F CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VFC as an investment opportunity.
There are strong dividend stocks in this 'middle' category worthy of consideration for income investors.
NIKE's (NKE) Q1 results are expected to reflect gains from brand strength, robust consumer demand and an innovative product pipeline. Soft margins are expected to be headwinds.
Wall Street closed little changed on Monday as market participants looked ahead to the U.S. Federal Reserve's expected decision to leave key interest rates unchanged on Wednesday. All three major U.S. stock indexes ended a choppy session with nominal gains, as investors, with few catalysts showed little conviction heading into the Fed's two-day monetary policy meeting.
Wall Street closed little changed on Monday as market participants looked ahead to the U.S. Federal Reserve's expected decision to leave key interest rates unchanged on Wednesday. All three major U.S. stock indexes ended choppy session essentially flat, with few catalysts and little conviction heading into the Fed's two-day monetary policy meeting. The central bank has vowed to remain agile with respect to economic data, which has shown signs that core inflation remains on its meandering descent back toward the Fed's annual 2% target, and suggests the U.S. economy remains on firm footing.
Wall Street notched tentative gains on Monday as market participants looked ahead to the U.S. Federal Reserve's expected decision to leave key interest rates unchanged on Wednesday. All three major U.S. stock indexes were up modestly in a choppy session, with few catalysts and little conviction heading into the Fed's two-day monetary policy meeting.
VFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|