V.F. Corporation (VFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VFC POWR Grades
- VFC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VFC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- VFC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
VFC Stock Summary
- VFC has a market capitalization of $26,453,886,154 -- more than approximately 90.32% of US stocks.
- V F Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.71% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, V F Corp is reporting a growth rate of 547.36%; that's higher than 96.04% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to V F Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ULTA, CINF, DOV, SWK, and DLTR.
- VFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit V F Corp's official web site, go to www.vfc.com.
VFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, VFC's price/sales ratio is 6.45% lower, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, VFC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
- VFC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VFC.
VFC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -14.55%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 101.1%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 28.02%.
The table below shows VFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.93% of graded US stocks.
- VFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.797 -- ranking 26th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- RL, LEVI, and LULU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VFC.
The table below shows VFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.96||52-week high||$90.79|
|Prev. close||$67.35||52-week low||$61.49|
|Day high||$65.50||Avg. volume||3,526,846|
|50-day MA||$72.32||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$76.68||Market Cap||24.73B|
V.F. Corporation (VFC) Company Bio
VF Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes branded lifestyle apparel, footwear, and accessories in the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
VFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VFC Latest Social Stream
View Full VFC Social Stream
Latest VFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about V F Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VFC as an investment opportunity.
In a report issued on January 25, Camilo Lyon from BTIG reiterated a Buy rating on VF (VFC – Research Report), with a price target of $101.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $66.50, close to its 52-week low of $65.34. According to TipRanks.com, Lyon has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -4.8% and a 39.1% success rate. Lyon covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Canada Goose Holdings, Columbia Sportswear, and Lululemon Athletica. Currently, the analyst consensus on VF is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $84.80, which is a 25.4% upside from current levels.
Ten Colorado companies earned a perfect score on the 2022 Corporate Equality Index from the Human Rights Campaign, which ranks companies based on best practices for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
These five companies are in industries that will give us a look into where the economy is headed in 2022.
After companies have been forced for nearly two years to rein in their events and sales staff and make connections via Zoom and other virtual platforms, do they ever need to go back to big, expensive gatherings to catch the attention of retailers or suppliers?
DENVER, January 27, 2022--VF Corporation Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index
VFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|