V.F. Corporation (VFC): Price and Financial Metrics
VFC Stock Summary
- V F Corp's market capitalization of $38,224,050,223 is ahead of 94.35% of US-listed equities.
- V F Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for V F Corp is higher than 87.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROP, AFL, DG, MNST, and ALL.
- VFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit V F Corp's official web site, go to www.vfc.com.
VFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
VFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.53||52-week high||$100.25|
|Prev. close||$85.41||52-week low||$76.77|
|Day high||$86.13||Avg. volume||2,998,813|
|50-day MA||$92.48||Dividend yield||2.27%|
|200-day MA||$88.67||Market Cap||33.76B|
V.F. Corporation (VFC) Company Bio
VF Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes branded lifestyle apparel, footwear, and accessories in the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.