V.F. Corporation (VFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VFC POWR Grades
- VFC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.39% of US stocks.
- VFC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- VFC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
VFC Stock Summary
- VFC has a market capitalization of $32,915,703,640 -- more than approximately 92.45% of US stocks.
- V F Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 126.39%, V F Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.71% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WLTW, LUV, AFL, BBY, and AJG.
- VFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit V F Corp's official web site, go to www.vfc.com.
VFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.44||52-week high||$90.79|
|Prev. close||$84.03||52-week low||$51.47|
|Day high||$85.71||Avg. volume||2,473,765|
|50-day MA||$83.35||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$78.28||Market Cap||33.47B|
V.F. Corporation (VFC) Company Bio
VF Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes branded lifestyle apparel, footwear, and accessories in the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
VFC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VFC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that V F Corp ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for V F Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is 0% -- higher than merely 22.89% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, VFC is generating more cash flow than 81.63% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- V F Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 58 -- greater than 95.57% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VFC Latest Social Stream
View Full VFC Social Stream
Latest VFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about V F Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VFC as an investment opportunity.
V.F. (VFC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
This collection of 10 dividend stocks plays a little offense and defence.
VF CORPORATION ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER FISCAL 2021 EARNINGS AND CONFERENCE CALL DATE
VF Corporation (VFC) has promoted Matt Puckett to succeed Scott Roe as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Puckett joined the company in 2001 as a Senior Accountant in the finance organization.Roe will remain with the company through the end of May to close out the company’s fFY2021. Puckett will assume the CFO...
He will succeed Scott Roe who will retire from VF after 25 years.
VFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|