V.F. Corp. (VFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: VFC reports less variability in its cash flow than 87.79% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that VFC has less fluctuation in its price than 90.01% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VFC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AZN, HIHO, NHTC, GME and APH.
VFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of VFC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 5.05% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- VFC's market cap is about 22 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 3.59 is greater than 83.02% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 5.05%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 76.02% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, V F Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 76.02% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for V F Corp, its beta is lower than 25.04% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
VFC Dividend Chart
VFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|