V.F. Corporation (VFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VFC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 88.22% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that VFC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 86.83% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- VFC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.06%, higher than about just 13.55% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VFC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FMAO, TIF, SALT, NI and WWE.
VFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for VFC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 47.85% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of V F Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- V F Corp's market cap of $33 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 29.08% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for V F Corp, its beta is lower than 31.17% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 31.38% of companies in the same revenue class.
VFC Dividend Chart
VFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|