V.F. Corporation (VFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: VFC reports less variability in its cash flow than 87.79% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that VFC has less fluctuation in its price than 90.01% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VFC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AZN, HIHO, NHTC, GME and APH.
VFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding V F Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 50.33%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $34 billion, VFC is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 29.16% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for V F Corp, its beta is lower than 31.08% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $9 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 31.91% of companies in the same revenue class.
VFC Dividend Chart
VFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|