Vector Group Ltd. (VGR): Price and Financial Metrics
VGR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VGR is -3.04 -- better than merely 2.86% of US stocks.
- Vector Group Ltd's stock had its IPO on October 9, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.38% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.14 for Vector Group Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 4.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vector Group Ltd are BRBR, BW, PBH, DAN, and PRAA.
- VGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vector Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.vectorgroupltd.com.
VGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.69||52-week high||$15.30|
|Prev. close||$13.61||52-week low||$8.31|
|Day high||$13.74||Avg. volume||739,753|
|50-day MA||$14.17||Dividend yield||5.88%|
|200-day MA||$11.58||Market Cap||2.11B|
Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Company Bio
Vector Group Ltd. manufactures and sells cigarettes and electronic cigarettes in the United States. The company also provides residential brokerage services through a subsidiary. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Miami, Florida.
VGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VGR Latest Social Stream
View Full VGR Social Stream
Latest VGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vector Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VGR as an investment opportunity.
Barclays Stick to Their Hold Rating for Vector Group Ltd
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Here comes another real estate industry SPAC. Lorber is the executive chairman of Douglas Elliman, one of the oldest and largest real estate brokerages in the country, with approximately $28.8 billion in annual sales volume and more than 7,000 affiliated real estate agents.
The tobacco industry includes companies that grow, produce, and sell tobacco and related products such as cigarettes and e-cigarettes. The biggest tobacco companies include Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) and Altria Group Inc. (MO), both of which sell products with dominant brand names. Tobacco stocks as a group have significantly lagged the broader market.
Vector Group Ltd. (NYSE:VGR) Director Bennett S. Lebow sold 150,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, March 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $14.74, for a total value of $2,211,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 2,132,278 shares of the company’s stock, […]
VGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|