Vector Group Ltd. (VGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VGR POWR Grades
- VGR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VGR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VGR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 70.68% of US stocks).
VGR Stock Summary
- Vector Group Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.6% of US listed stocks.
- Vector Group Ltd's stock had its IPO on October 9, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.3% of US equities in our set.
- VGR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vector Group Ltd are UNIT, SGMS, INSE, REV, and BRBR.
- Visit VGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vectorgroupltd.com.
VGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, VGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.44% lower, now standing at 10.9.
- Over the past 243 months, VGR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.
- Over the past 243 months, VGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VGR.
VGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.36||52-week high||$15.30|
|Prev. close||$13.43||52-week low||$8.51|
|Day high||$13.56||Avg. volume||695,951|
|50-day MA||$13.93||Dividend yield||5.99%|
|200-day MA||$12.99||Market Cap||2.06B|
Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Company Bio
Vector Group Ltd. manufactures and sells cigarettes and electronic cigarettes in the United States. The company also provides residential brokerage services through a subsidiary. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Miami, Florida.
VGR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Vector Group Ltd. To summarize, we found that Vector Group Ltd ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 16.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Vector Group Ltd, consider:
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 41% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 77.96% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 66.75% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VGR Latest Social Stream
View Full VGR Social Stream
Latest VGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vector Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VGR as an investment opportunity.
MIAMI, July 29, 2021--Vector Group Ltd. (NYSE: VGR) will conduct a conference call and webcast to discuss its second quarter 2021 results on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. (ET).
Vector (VGR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Douglas Elliman Appoints Richard Ferrari as President and CEO of Brokerage for New York City and the Northeast Region
NEW YORK, July 21, 2021--Douglas Elliman, one of the largest residential real estate brokerages in the United States, announced today that real estate veteran Richard Ferrari has joined the firm as President and CEO of Brokerage for New York City and the Northeast Region. In this role, Ferrari, a highly regarded industry expert, will oversee the firm’s New York City resale markets, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, Riverdale and Long Island City in Queens. He will also assume responsibility for Ell
If you want to know who really controls Vector Group Ltd. ( NYSE:VGR ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vector Group Ltd. (NYSE: VGR) (the Company) today announced that it has appointed technology industry veteran, Wilson L. White, to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. White currently serves as Senior Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy at Google. With Mr. Whites appointment, Vector Groups Board expands to 10 directors. With many years of experience in the technology industry, including government relations and legal expertise, Wilson brin
VGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|