Vector Group Ltd. (VGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VGR POWR Grades
- VGR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VGR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VGR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
VGR Stock Summary
- Vector Group Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.83% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Vector Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.99 for Vector Group Ltd; that's greater than it is for only 4.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vector Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NOVA, ORA, CURO, TROX, and PCH.
- Visit VGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vectorgroupltd.com.
VGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, VGR's price/sales ratio is 62.96% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 243 months, VGR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
- VGR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VGR.
VGR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 66.76%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 66.76%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -48.55%.
The table below shows VGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VGR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.35% of graded US stocks.
- VGR's asset turnover comes in at 1.671 -- ranking 2nd of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- PM, XXII, and TPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VGR.
The table below shows VGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.13||52-week high||$17.39|
|Prev. close||$11.92||52-week low||$10.03|
|Day high||$12.26||Avg. volume||970,604|
|50-day MA||$12.04||Dividend yield||6.78%|
|200-day MA||$13.08||Market Cap||1.88B|
Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Company Bio
Vector Group Ltd. manufactures and sells cigarettes and electronic cigarettes in the United States. The company also provides residential brokerage services through a subsidiary. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
VGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VGR Latest Social Stream
View Full VGR Social Stream
Latest VGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vector Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VGR as an investment opportunity.
MIAMI, February 23, 2022--Vector Group Ltd. (NYSE: VGR) will conduct a conference call and webcast to discuss its fourth quarter and full-year 2021 results on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. (ET).
These dividend stocks have yields at least 4.5% or greater and can cover the dividend payments out of earnings by 2 times or more.
No summary available.
The tobacco industry includes companies that grow, produce, and sell tobacco and related products such as cigarettes and e-cigarettes. The biggest tobacco companies include Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) and Altria Group Inc. (MO), both of which sell products with dominant brand names. The tobacco and nicotine market has a growing base of more than 1 billion users and tobacco contributes over $200 billion to government treasuries annually around the world, according to British American Tobacco (BAT), the global cigarette and tobacco giant.
Oppenheimer lowers its price target on Outperform-rated Vector Group (VGR) to $13.50 to account for the completed spin-off of Douglas Elliman on December 30. Read more.
VGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|