Vector Group Ltd. (VGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VGR POWR Grades
- VGR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VGR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VGR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.87% of US stocks).
VGR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VECTOR GROUP LTD is higher than it is for about merely 0% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.4 for VECTOR GROUP LTD; that's greater than it is for only 4.58% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VGR's revenue has grown -72.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 2.04% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VECTOR GROUP LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be PLD, HBM, FSP, BAM, and PME.
- Visit VGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vectorgroupltd.com.
VGR Valuation Summary
- VGR's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 10.53% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- VGR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VGR.
VGR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 56.45%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -22.34%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 18.23%.
The table below shows VGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VGR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.35% of graded US stocks.
- VGR's asset turnover comes in at 1.671 -- ranking 2nd of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- PM, XXII, and TPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VGR.
The table below shows VGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.84||52-week high||$17.39|
|Prev. close||$8.89||52-week low||$8.78|
|Day high||$8.99||Avg. volume||843,342|
|50-day MA||$10.24||Dividend yield||9%|
|200-day MA||$11.50||Market Cap||1.37B|
Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Company Bio
Vector Group Ltd. manufactures and sells cigarettes and electronic cigarettes in the United States. The company also provides residential brokerage services through a subsidiary. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
VGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VGR Latest Social Stream
View Full VGR Social Stream
Latest VGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VECTOR GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VGR as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Vector (VGR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
The board of Vector Group Ltd. ( NYSE:VGR ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 29th of September, with...
MIAMI, August 22, 2022--Vector Group Ltd. (NYSE: VGR) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.20 per share. The quarterly cash dividend will be payable on September 29, 2022 to holders of record as of September 15, 2022.
Vector Group Ltd. ( NYSE:VGR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
MIAMI, August 04, 2022--Vector Group Ltd. (NYSE:VGR) today announced financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022.
VGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|