Vector Group Ltd. (VGR): Price and Financial Metrics
VGR Stock Summary
- Vector Group Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.17% of US listed stocks.
- VGR's went public 32.38 years ago, making it older than 90.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.49 for Vector Group Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 4.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMS, GSKY, CBPX, VSLR, and ATKR.
- VGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vector Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.vectorgroupltd.com.
VGR Stock Price Chart More Charts
VGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.37||52-week high||$14.42|
|Prev. close||$13.38||52-week low||$8.62|
|Day high||$13.47||Avg. volume||717,920|
|50-day MA||$13.21||Dividend yield||11.96%|
|200-day MA||$11.61||Market Cap||1.98B|
Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Company Bio
Vector Group Ltd. manufactures and sells cigarettes and electronic cigarettes in the United States. The company also provides residential brokerage services through a subsidiary. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Miami, Florida.
VGR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VGR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Vector Group Ltd ranked in the 88st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Vector Group Ltd ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.49 years, is 0.76% -- higher than 89.35% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 24.69% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Vector Group Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 9% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than only 24.84% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|