Vector Group Ltd. (VGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VGR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VGR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VGR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
VGR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VECTOR GROUP LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VECTOR GROUP LTD is higher than it is for about only 0.18% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VECTOR GROUP LTD comes in at -85%, a number that bests just 1.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VECTOR GROUP LTD are TK, ASTL, ZENV, BSIG, and DAVA.
- VGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VECTOR GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.vectorgroupltd.com.
VGR Valuation Summary
- VGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.8; this is 48.56% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- VGR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 183.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VGR.
VGR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.28%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -48.95%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 31%.
The table below shows VGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VGR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.35% of graded US stocks.
- VGR's asset turnover comes in at 1.671 -- ranking 2nd of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- PM, XXII, and TPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VGR.
The table below shows VGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.62||52-week high||$13.38|
|Prev. close||$12.62||52-week low||$8.64|
|Day high||$12.70||Avg. volume||577,100|
|50-day MA||$11.66||Dividend yield||6.34%|
|200-day MA||$10.98||Market Cap||1.95B|
Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Company Bio
Vector Group Ltd. manufactures and sells cigarettes and electronic cigarettes in the United States. The company also provides residential brokerage services through a subsidiary. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
VGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VGR Latest Social Stream
View Full VGR Social Stream
Latest VGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VECTOR GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VGR as an investment opportunity.
The undervalued long-term stocks mentioned are a combination of winners and losers from 2022.
In this article, we will look at the 10 cheap hot stocks to buy now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can go to 5 Cheap Hot Stocks to Buy Now. 2022 was one of the worst years for the stock market. Supply disruptions, inventory gluts, geopolitical tensions, inflation, tight money, and a […]
Every investor in Vector Group Ltd. ( NYSE:VGR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. And the group...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Vector Group...
Vector Group Ltd. ( NYSE:VGR ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 12% in the last quarter. But if...
VGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|